Get Diesel JP8 - Initial Impression

1. Registered User
    Answers

Get Diesel JP8 - Initial Impression

Get Diesel JP8-First Impression

I recently purchased a jug of Get Diesel JP8. Today is the first workout that I used JP8. This will not be a log, I will just give an initial review and one at the end.

I will preface this review by saying that I was at a point where stims had no effect on me. I took about 2 months off from stims with the exception of a very occassional cup of coffee Also, I have used a wide variety of stims in the past, such as: Ready 4 War, AMP, Clear shot, ECA, Meltdown, Cytolean, Adreanlean, Red Acid, to name a few.

As a preworkout formula these days, I typically use White Flood with either IntraBolic, Purple Wraath or Core ABC during workout.

Ok, off we go.

Energy: I took 1 1/2 scoops to assess tolerance as I have recently started stims again. I took JP8 45 minutes prior to my workout. This seemed to work very well, because by the time I got to the gym, the energy was there. I have to say, the energy that I got from JP8 was not gradual, but hit me pretty hard, almost from outta nowhere. I would think that taking JP8 30-45 minutes preworkout would give you the energy before starting your workout, instead of in the middle of it.
    Should also note and I am not sure how to explain it, but the energy was very RAW. It does not slowly build up but hit me hard. NO JITTERS though.

Focus: I was totally focused on getting my workout done and was totally into my sets and reps. I was also focused on cardio and it seemed to go by a little faster than normal.

Strength: I cannot comment on this aspect, as this was my first serving of JP8.

Pumps: I did get a pretty decent pump, however, I do take CM and occasionally Glycergrow. My next workout taking JP8, I will take without these additions and see if I get the same pump.

Lastly Taste: Taste is not that important to me, as long as the supplement works. That being said, honestly, this is probably not something that you would enjoy sipping throughout the say, but neither is Clout and look how great a product that is. I cannot say what it actually tastes like, but I think that Chuck said a herbal type taste. I would concur with that. In my opinion it does taste better than CEE, if that helps any.
    I simply put it in about 8 oz. of cold water and slammed it down.

I think that JP8 is a good product and look forward to it helping me through some of my workouts.

All this being said, I do try to eat pretty clean, as we all know that DIET is KEY.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions regarding my experience with JP8, feel free to ask.

*****THIS IS UNSPONSORED AND A PRODUCT THAT I PURCHASED MYSELF******

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Agree on the taste. Also how fast it kicks in definitely depends on how empty your stomach is, and also genetics. Did you notice extra endurance/focus? That's the biggest thing I noticed, I kept picking up the weights and getting an extra few reps out when I thought I was exhausted.

2 Scoops is even wilder than 1.5 . Try that next. Also you should look into http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-capsules.html to help with your stim desnsitization; I've heard people swear by that stuff.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Definately noticed extra focus and was able to pump out a few extra reps.

Next time, I will bump it up to 2 scoops. I just took the 1 1/2 initially to assess my tolerance.
    I will have to let you know how the 2 scoops go.

Ya know, I took the dose of JP8 around 7:00 a.m. and am still feeling energetic.

I have tried Resed AD in the past and it really seemed to help. It got to the point where I was having a few quad expressos a day, plus my preworkout drinks, which typically included stims. I do appreciate the suggestion though
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I am liking the JP8 thus far and because of the great deal that NutraPlanet has on it until tomorrow, I bought 2 more tubs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Initial impression of LG Science's Anadraulic Pump
    By davidl351 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:18 AM
  3. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:52 PM
  4. DS Replenish Initial Impression
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:51 PM