Beginner !(need Best Supplemented Cycle)!
- 08-16-2008, 05:26 PM
- 08-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Ur 150lbs please look into improving diet and training before moving on to prohormones.PEScience Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
08-16-2008, 06:13 PM
provide your stats if you're looking for help.. this way you'll get better advice.
how long lifting
and so on....
08-16-2008, 09:06 PM
before anyone can think of helping, we are going to need a boat load of info about you. But as bolt said, get your diet straight
08-17-2008, 12:21 PM
buy some training DVD's to get the form correct and a good routine. Seeing an exercise over and over again is a good way to get it right. You're going to need around 2700 cals based on your bodyweight as well. 5 meals a day, 200+ gr of protein.
08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TravisG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-01-2009, 09:59 PM
- By Erik2003 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2009, 12:58 PM
- By fightnight27 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:17 PM
- By Indiana Jones in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:00 PM
- By Hoffman in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2005, 08:56 PM