Altered State from MAP - my experience

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'8" 171 lbs., currently getting cut. (Hence the weight..the 'heaviest' I've been is 187.)

This stuff is pretty sick. I'm a pharmacist and I don't know if it's all placebo but you'll freakin' sweat buckets just Warming Up on a fully inclined treadmill or a rowing machine. (I only do cardio for 10 mins.)

The pump is not so great but the energy you have after taking this stuff is crazy. You won't even look at the other people in the gym as you drag/sweat your way to the next bench/machine-lifting heavier than usual. The excess soreness you feel the next day will kinda surprise you until you remember that you were lifting beyond what you usually do.

If you wanna get cut/lose some weight try this stuff out. All that water's gonna pour out of you and I ain't kidding.

Other things I take:
Ephedrine (24 mg before workout or before a meal.)
Creatine monohydrate (Post)
Whey (Post)

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'8" 171 lbs., currently getting cut. (Hence the weight..the 'heaviest' I've been is 187.)

This stuff is pretty sick. I'm a pharmacist and I don't know if it's all placebo but you'll freakin' sweat buckets just Warming Up on a fully inclined treadmill or a rowing machine. (I only do cardio for 10 mins.)

The pump is not so great but the energy you have after taking this stuff is crazy. You won't even look at the other people in the gym as you drag/sweat your way to the next bench/machine-lifting heavier than usual. The excess soreness you feel the next day will kinda surprise you until you remember that you were lifting beyond what you usually do.

If you wanna get cut/lose some weight try this stuff out. All that water's gonna pour out of you and I ain't kidding.

Other things I take:
Ephedrine (24 mg before workout or before a meal.)
Creatine monohydrate (Post)
Whey (Post)
Shouldn't this be in the review section? :D

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I think I can finally put a word to the feeling I get on this stuff.

Pure aggression to be the strongest in the gym (at that particular point in time)

Stack this with ephedrine and it's really crazy. It must be my imagination but people tend to move away from you when you walk towards them looking all crazy and sweating a trail on the gym floor.

Is RPM better? In what way compared to the altered state? (specifics please)

me 2 i enjoy that stuff 2 the maxxxxxxxxxx:bruce3::bruce3::bruce3:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
well i tryed the altered state only once if u like that jittery feeling then its one of the better pre workouts ..

RPM gives u this unbelievable focus that is indescribable and the endurance is great i am in the gym for like 2 hours and i feel strong throughout the workout

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
FYI MAP = Muscletech....also has 180mg caffeine per serving hince the extra energy. i personally like arginine sups and this one was ok with the first MRI NO2 being the best. pumps on and all these products are mainly hype, i am already vasicular and notice that my veins are most def. wider so the blood flow is there...so nutrient delivery is why i take it, but only if it is cheap as hell!

if you want a pump get some god damn p-slin and then NO shotgun mixed with WMS...yeah thats a pump!

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Awesome advice man, unfortunately the store I buy supplements from don't have the less popular brands, what's a good site to purchase? (I'm in Vancouver, BC)

FYI MAP = Muscletech....also has 180mg caffeine per serving hince the extra energy. i personally like arginine sups and this one was ok with the first MRI NO2 being the best. pumps on and all these products are mainly hype, i am already vasicular and notice that my veins are most def. wider so the blood flow is there...so nutrient delivery is why i take it, but only if it is cheap as hell!

if you want a pump get some god damn p-slin and then NO shotgun mixed with WMS...yeah thats a pump!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of what you are feeling could be the caffeine coupled with the ephedrine. That always gave me that feeling

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I check that site on your signature. How's the Swell compare? Or what's the best equivalent product.
A lot of what you are feeling could be the caffeine coupled with the ephedrine. That always gave me that feeling

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
x2 I dont think altered state is really all that novel a formula, nor is MAP a worthwhile company. If going with Iovate **** just buy the basic level they sell at Wal Mart, not the MT or MAP.

EC stack=cheap and effective

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I check that site on your signature. How's the Swell compare? Or what's the best equivalent product.
Equivalent to altered state? I dont know if I would say anything per se.

However Swell is a hell of a product

per Nimbus site
Highlights:
Increased Hydration
Higher Working Capacity
Reduced Fatigue
Increased Oxygen Delivery to Muscles
Promote Protein Synthesis
Increased Muscle Recovery
Increased Aerobic and Anaerobic Energy Production
Intense Muscle Pumps
Suppressed Protein Catabolism
Increased Mental Acuity
Now, another product for the energy boost would be Blast.
Per Nimbus:
Increased Energy Levels
Maintained Hydration
Prolonged period of Vitality
No Annoying, Performance Destroying "Crash"
Increased Mental Acuity
CNS Rejuvenation
Decreased Neuron Depletion
So if you are looking for pump, endurance and the like, I think Swell is the way to go. However, if you are looking for energy without that terrible crash, then Blast is the way to go. Keep in mind, NP has blast on sale at a hell of a deal <just an aside>