Pre work out supps/shakes...
- 08-13-2008, 07:25 PM
- 08-13-2008, 09:12 PM
probably something like nos ether, jp8, etc. and a protein shake. whey preferably due to how much quicker it absorbs
- 08-14-2008, 01:03 AM
- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
08-14-2008, 02:39 AM
u may want to try noshotgun just becasue of its complete ingredient profile....
some favs include
but there are alot out there that are great preworkout products
08-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Definitely White Flood by Controlled Labs. Just check out my avatar and sig.
08-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Cellucor M5, Beta-Alanine, ON Whey protein...
08-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Austin, I'm jealous. Hopefully soon bro, hopefully
08-14-2008, 11:05 PM
This is what i 'use'...
45mins pre-workout = 2 USPlabs ReCreate, ALCAR
10mins pre-workout = 3 USPlabs PowerFULL, 1 USPlabs Pslin
Intra-Workout = 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI, 30g Waxy Maize Starch (NutraPlanet Kwik Karb), 10g Maltodextrin, 2g Taurine, 4g Beta-Alanine, 6g Glutamine
* I used this BEFORE i was a rep...
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
08-14-2008, 11:08 PM
I heard great things about white flood and jp8
I've experienced great things with Assault.
08-14-2008, 11:18 PM
I think I'm leaning towards white flood...read good things
Similar Forum Threads
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM
- By jimmbow in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2009, 07:42 AM
- By ChrisDono in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 11-22-2008, 01:37 PM
- By jCoonan in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2007, 11:35 AM
- By pauly J in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2004, 06:27 PM