Now Taurine double strength
Now Adam X multivits
Liver-52 double strength
Xtend

PCT:
Hyperdrol x2
Lean Xtreme
nolva

Cycle experience with Superdrol: 3x cycle done with AX superdrol always satisfied.

Goal: Definition, strength, agression (to work out harder)

Monday:
Footing 30min +
follow by crunch 60reps, 4x 45 push ups, crunch 60reps, situps 4x60reps, crunch 60reps
footing 30min outdoor.

Thursday:
Traps i need them bigger so i ll shrug at home.
Dumbbell each hands 30kilos (~70lbs) 4x 16reps
dumbbell fly (rear delts, traps)
Barbell shrugs variant.

Wednesday:
Should run on a stadium 100m sprint 100m moderate for 15min
then: Chin up +4kilos to the legs (+9lbs) 5 sets ( my maximum actually is "16reps" full range of motion)
a few underhand chin up and rear pull up always +9lbs added to bodyweight
Abs
Dips +9lbs 4sets
Abs
Stretching.

Tuesday:
Traps, rear delt, Chest dumbbell press and incline.

Friday:
footing 30min+
followed by abs, pushups 4x45reps, abs, situps 4x60reps, abs and
footing again 30minutes+

Swimming pool 4-5 times a week (mainly sidestroke & breaststroke)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Can you state your reasoning behind stacking a potent steroid that does not aromatize with an anti-estrogen product? Why not use the Hyperdrol during PCT.

Also, I highly recommend you go 1/2/2 with the superdrol and do not exceed 3 weeks nor 2 caps/day.

masterX

masterX

Awards
After reading the write up of Hyperdrol X2 i m pretty sure i won t be that much shutdown including it with superdrol.
I ve found out that Dr.D a master on here, said HD X2 is better than ATD and ATD can replace HCG while on cycle.....

I m just avoiding shutdown and getting my chance not to kill too much my libido as i ve already cycled superdrol in past and it is a libido killer at least for me. And i m not alone in that case, since 2005 i know what i am talking about.

You could explain me what is the matter to do the combo superdrol & hyperdrol x2 instead to notice me what i am doing ? that would please me :)

Regards,

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
After reading the write up of Hyperdrol X2 i m pretty sure i won t be that much shutdown including it with superdrol.
I ve found out that Dr.D a master on here, said HD X2 is better than ATD and ATD can replace HCG while on cycle.....

I m just avoiding shutdown and getting my chance not to kill too much my libido as i ve already cycled superdrol in past and it is a libido killer at least for me. And i m not alone in that case, since 2005 i know what i am talking about.

You could explain me what is the matter to do the combo superdrol & hyperdrol x2 instead to notice me what i am doing ? that would please me :)

Regards,
I don't know who Dr.D is but I would not advise running an anti-estrogen concurrently with a dry (non-aromatizing) compound like Superdrol. Believe it or not your body needs estrogen and you damn sure need some on cycle or you're going to have all sorts of issues. If you were using an aromatizing compound like testosterone then I might agree with Dr.D.

I would point out you're using some flawed reasoning here... just because Hyperdrol is superior to ATD (I don't agree here either but let's ignore that for now) and ATD could be used to replace HCG (I am also unsure about this) does not mean Hyperdrol can be used to replace HCG... there is a lot more to it. 6-bromo does not work the same as ATD, well sometimes it can but its dependent on the isomers, but lets not get into that.

In short, shutdown is a necessary evil. If you are scared of being "shut down" then I suggest you do not play with steroids. Why not use an on-cycle test booster like iForce's testabolan or at the very least some tribulus or other natural test booster towards the end of the cycle?

masterX

masterX

Awards
I don't know who Dr.D is but I would not advise running an anti-estrogen concurrently with a dry (non-aromatizing) compound like Superdrol. Believe it or not your body needs estrogen and you damn sure need some on cycle or you're going to have all sorts of issues. If you were using an aromatizing compound like testosterone then I might agree with Dr.D.

I would point out you're using some flawed reasoning here... just because Hyperdrol is superior to ATD (I don't agree here either but let's ignore that for now) and ATD could be used to replace HCG (I am also unsure about this) does not mean Hyperdrol can be used to replace HCG... there is a lot more to it. 6-bromo does not work the same as ATD, well sometimes it can but its dependent on the isomers, but lets not get into that.

In short, shutdown is a necessary evil. If you are scared of being "shut down" then I suggest you do not play with steroids. Why not use an on-cycle test booster like iForce's testabolan or at the very least some tribulus or other natural test booster towards the end of the cycle?
Okay i m waiting an AX representative to comment on the subject. Cuz Hyperdrol X2 claim to be so good at boosting nat test i think that would be useful with superdrol cuz i do not like hcg.
I ve been used to use letrozole while on cycle and estrogen doesn t matter me, letrozole having a suppresion rate of 95% did not make any problem when it was about to get stronger each weeks ON cycle only the libido was shutdown.
Do you know where i can get a bottle of prostanozol clone?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i know who dr.d is...but i dont agree with him here...i highly doubt he would ever recommend this stack...why not use hdx2 for pct so u can retain ur gains and maybe even gain some lbm...there are alot of prostanozol clones out there...the most famous (and expensive) is axis labs furazadrol...at 300mgs its not bad...but if youll be running them both for only 3 weeks then furaz will be useless...have fun with ur stack...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is this superdrol NG or original?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
good question...i didnt think about it even...probably the old school superdrol just because the dosing looks like a superdrol cycle...

masterX

masterX

Awards
i know who dr.d is...but i dont agree with him here...i highly doubt he would ever recommend this stack...why not use hdx2 for pct so u can retain ur gains and maybe even gain some lbm...there are alot of prostanozol clones out there...the most famous (and expensive) is axis labs furazadrol...at 300mgs its not bad...but if youll be running them both for only 3 weeks then furaz will be useless...have fun with ur stack...
Furazadrol is derivated from miotolan.

I want a derivated of winstrol, they all are out of stock, only the furazadrol is online i don t want it.

masterX

masterX

Awards
is this superdrol NG or original?

It is M-drol (aka superdrol) yes,

what do you think about trying getting a test booster in my cycle what would you all recommand me?

Tribulus i gave a try when i was 22 that suck.

Well i m gonna throw in my cycle Proviron, i stop hdX2 and keep it for pct to use with nolva & lean xtreme.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
All I can do is point you to my earlier posts. I do know a thing or two about M-Drol..

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ok well since ur getting so technical here about ur clones ill just name a few taht i know of then u can pick which ones u like
juggernauts winztrol
axis labs furazadrol
ctd labs winadrol (orasten-a clone)
furaguno...i forgot the company...also orasten-a clone

this is the only ones i can think of and im not even sure if furaguno or winadrol work...but i highly like 300mgs of winztrol....especially when taken with 8 caps of mmv2...for 45 days....hope this helps...

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
The on-cycle reduction of HPTA suppression is unique to ATD.

Other anti-estrogens do not show this property.

masterX

masterX

Awards
The on-cycle reduction of HPTA suppression is unique to ATD.

Other anti-estrogens do not show this property.

ah! so you agree to use hyperdrolX2 with superdrol to avoid shutdown? don t u think that would lead to a better, a tight definition?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ah! so you agree to use hyperdrolX2 with superdrol to avoid shutdown? don t u think that would lead to a better, a tight definition?
hes saying only ATD has those effects...NOT 6-bromo which is waht is in hyperdrolx2...there is NO ATD in hyperdrolx2...unless there is a new hyperdrolx3 that i dont know about...