My Review of Napalm

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Napalm for the past 28 days (except for a 4 day break last week) and wanted to post my thoughts about it. I got my body fat tested by skinflod calipers on 7/23 and today. I'm happy with the results I've had from Napalm (along with a good diet and cardio). I've been following the Anabolic Diet for about 1.5 weeks and before that I was eating fairly low carbs, high protein, moderate fat. My training consists of 60 minutes of fasted cardio M - F at 60 to 70% of my max heart rate. The cardio was performed first thing in the morning. My resistance training is a 5 day split consisting of either 3 sets of 10 or 12,10,8,6. My split is as follows:

MON - Chest
TUES - Back
WED - Shoulders
THURS - Legs
FRI - Arms

Now for my take on Napalm. Overall I liked the product. I used it on my stubborn chest fat, and on my stomach. These are the two places I seem to have the most trouble losing fat. Napalm's smell wasn't too bad and it wasn't really all that uncomfortable once applied. I did notice that the day after I shaved my chest it burned more than normal. I would apply the Napalm every morning after my very hot post cardio shower. I had my bodyfat tested by skinfold calipers by a trainer at my gym I have known a long time and is quite consistent with them. I know the first test wasn't before I started the Napalm but I still am pleased with the results it has shown.

...........................7/23......8/12
Subscapula.....26..........22
Tricep.................11..........13
Pectoral.............20..........16
Abdominal........37..........31
Suprailliac........18...........17
Quadricep........23...........22

So I lost a good amount of fat on my back, chest, and stomach. Overall I am happy with the progress so far as my chest and stomach normally don't go away this early in a cutting cycle (yes, I've been down this road before :))

I'll get pinched again in 3 to 4 weeks and I'll update this thread then. Oh and just to be fair I've also been using REDuction for the past week or so.

Last edited:
SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Not yet...I'm going to test again probably 7 to 10 days after I finish the bottle...just to make sure any water retention is gone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not yet...I'm going to test again probably 7 to 10 days after I finish the bottle...just to make sure any water retention is gone.
Cool, you knew exactly what I was going to say.:thumbsup:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Cool, you knew exactly what I was going to say.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah! The trainer that tested me is very interested in Napalm so he is curious to see what my final caliper readings are. He is about 10 or 11% but has some stubborn fat on his stomach...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i plan on using it on my lower back so thats good to see it worked well for you there

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good review and good job AL, one of the few companies that I trust blindly

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I started using Napalm this year in an attempt to get rid of the fat in the chest and abdominal area. I have been happy with the results but just don't think I can say it was 100% responsible.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I started using Napalm this year in an attempt to get rid of the fat in the chest and abdominal area. I have been happy with the results but just don't think I can say it was 100% responsible.

It's hard to tell the exact results since I have lost a good amount of weight in the past 4 weeks. I do believe it is helping though as it seems the areas I've used it (my trouble spots) are melting off quicker than normal.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
i plan on using it on my lower back so thats good to see it worked well for you there
I seem to have lost weight off of my back but it isn't where I was using the Napalm. I only used it on my pecs and abs. I guess my back is one of the first things to lean out on me...atleast going by the skinfold numbers.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I seem to have lost weight off of my back but it isn't where I was using the Napalm. I only used it on my pecs and abs. I guess my back is one of the first things to lean out on me...atleast going by the skinfold numbers.
oh i see i see.