BEWARE of www.bulkpowders.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreasy

Awards
I am posting this message so that people are aware of the possible dangers when purchasing from certain companies that appear to be the cheapest. I just lost £350 (= $530) by trying to purchase from bulkpowders.co.uk

Here is my story with them:
I bought a whole bunch of bulk staff worth of £350 (= $530) just because they seemed the cheapest in bulk. After 20 days I have received nothing whereas other deliveries from the UK take max 1 week for my country. Their online system was showing blank status so I thought something went wrong. I sent them a ton of e-mails asking them at least to inform me if they have shipped my order and they din't even bother to reply. I have sent them complain e-mails and still nothing. When I reported them to Paypal the status suddenly changed to Failed. They got the money though. What does this mean? it means that they got the email from Paypal and read it immediately, so they read all other emails as well and just ignore them.

wtf, do they just randomly select orders with large amounts and decide not to dispatch them while they dispatch other smaller orders in order to keep most of the customers satisfied? I cannot understand their mentality.

I received a smaller order in the past which was about £40 and on this one which is £340 they just cheated me.

Beware of this side. If you want to verify my words, try to e-mail them and you'll see that you'll never get a reply. What pisses me off mostly though is that those guys appear on forums and they reply to messages to resolve issues there but ignore private e-mails.

BulkPowders.co.uk and CheapUKSupplements.com are the same company so beware.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Damn man that sucks. I have used those guys quite a few times and never had a problem. My orders were probably never over £100 but still no problems. When i got ripped off on ebay i raised a dispute with Paypal and got all of the money back. You might want to look into that if thats how you paid for this. They must get thousands of situations like this.

I was just thinking to go take a look at their site adn see what they got on offer eeeek.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's a crappy situation. Best of luck in the future.

andreasy

Awards
I finally received my order together with freebie and an apologise. I was also informed that this was due to problem with staffing which is now resolved so to be fair, I tried to place another order which was dispatched on the next day. I just wanted to update on that so that everyone can draw their own conclusions.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, i am planning on spending £200+ there in a couple of weeks.

Hope all is resolved.

BulkPowders

Awards
I finally received my order together with freebie and an apologise. I was also informed that this was due to problem with staffing which is now resolved so to be fair, I tried to place another order which was dispatched on the next day. I just wanted to update on that so that everyone can draw their own conclusions.
Hello,

Thanks for posting this up. I can confirm that Andreasy has received his order and has placed another order since, so we must be doing something right :)

I can confirm that recently we have had a few customer service issues and warehouse delays, but this has been down to the expansion we have been undergoing.

We have increased the size of our manufacturing facility, taken on extra staff and now have a fully automated packing system. This has caused some delays, but has been worthwhile to ensure that we can now offer you the highest level of customer service and ensure all orders are despatched speedily.

I hope this post is ok with the mods, just wanted to clear a few things up!

Thanks for reading.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad andreasy got his stuff and also made a point to come back to this thread and include the resolution/happy ending. A very stand-up thing to do in my opinion.

Welcome to the board BP, have you thought of becoming a board sponsor?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

Thanks for posting this up. I can confirm that Andreasy has received his order and has placed another order since, so we must be doing something right :)

I can confirm that recently we have had a few customer service issues and warehouse delays, but this has been down to the expansion we have been undergoing.

We have increased the size of our manufacturing facility, taken on extra staff and now have a fully automated packing system. This has caused some delays, but has been worthwhile to ensure that we can now offer you the highest level of customer service and ensure all orders are despatched speedily.

I hope this post is ok with the mods, just wanted to clear a few things up!

Thanks for reading.
Thanks for coming in personally and clearing this up. Good business.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Would be good to see the like of BP on the boards. I buy my supps from NP now (even though i'm in the UK) but the likes of protien powders etc are just too bulky and make shipping too expensive.

Having BP on the forum would be of help to me at least, and it wouldnt affect NP as like i say, i doubt theres any chance of me ordering several kilos of powders to be shipped to the UK from them.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
All's well that ends well.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I am posting this message so that people are aware of the possible dangers when purchasing from certain companies that appear to be the cheapest. I just lost £350 (= $530) by trying to purchase from bulkpowders.co.uk

Here is my story with them:
I bought a whole bunch of bulk staff worth of £350 (= $530) just because they seemed the cheapest in bulk. After 20 days I have received nothing whereas other deliveries from the UK take max 1 week for my country. Their online system was showing blank status so I thought something went wrong. I sent them a ton of e-mails asking them at least to inform me if they have shipped my order and they din't even bother to reply. I have sent them complain e-mails and still nothing. When I reported them to Paypal the status suddenly changed to Failed. They got the money though. What does this mean? it means that they got the email from Paypal and read it immediately, so they read all other emails as well and just ignore them.

wtf, do they just randomly select orders with large amounts and decide not to dispatch them while they dispatch other smaller orders in order to keep most of the customers satisfied? I cannot understand their mentality.

I received a smaller order in the past which was about £40 and on this one which is £340 they just cheated me.

Beware of this side. If you want to verify my words, try to e-mail them and you'll see that you'll never get a reply. What pisses me off mostly though is that those guys appear on forums and they reply to messages to resolve issues there but ignore private e-mails.

BulkPowders.co.uk and CheapUKSupplements.com are the same company so beware.

I have never had any problems with them, and they send me free stuff. ive emailed them a few times and they always reply, and they are not the same company bro,

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I have never had any problems with them, and they send me free stuff. ive emailed them a few times and they always reply, and they are not the same company bro,
"BulkPowders is a division of Sports Supplements Ltd."

"CheapUKSupplements is a division of Sports Supplements Ltd."

They are one and the same, mate. It even says on their invoices!

From the CHUKS website:

Company Address:
Cheap UK Supplements
Unit 14E
Westside Centre
London Road
Stanway
Colchester
Essex
CO3 8PH

From the BulkPowders website:

Company Address:
Sports Supplements Ltd
Unit 14E
Westside Centre
London Road
Stanway
Essex
CO3 8PH
United Kingdom

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
"BulkPowders is a division of Sports Supplements Ltd."

"CheapUKSupplements is a division of Sports Supplements Ltd."

They are one and the same, mate. It even says on their invoices!

From the CHUKS website:

Company Address:
Cheap UK Supplements
Unit 14E
Westside Centre
London Road
Stanway
Colchester
Essex
CO3 8PH

From the BulkPowders website:

Company Address:
Sports Supplements Ltd
Unit 14E
Westside Centre
London Road
Stanway
Essex
CO3 8PH
United Kingdom
Same address, different company.

BulkPowders

Awards
I'm glad andreasy got his stuff and also made a point to come back to this thread and include the resolution/happy ending. A very stand-up thing to do in my opinion.

Welcome to the board BP, have you thought of becoming a board sponsor?
Thanks for the welcome, and yes it was good of Andreasy to do so :)

Being based in the UK and supplying 99% of our orders to Europe, i'm not sure how effective being a board sponsor would be, but i think it will be worth looking at :)

Who should i get in touch with regarding the finer details?

Thanks!

BulkPowders

Awards
Thanks for your great feedback, its much appreciated and i'll pass on your comments to the team.

Just to clear this up, CheapUKSupplements.com and BulkPowders.com are different websites, however we are owned by the same parent company and operate from the same warehouse facility.

BulkPowders

Awards
Thanks for your great feedback, its much appreciated and i'll pass on your comments to the team.

Just to clear this up, CheapUKSupplements.com and BulkPowders.com are different websites, however we are owned by the same parent company and operate from the same warehouse facility.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

You guys are the bomb. Keep doing what your doing. But how bout you stock some Resveratrol so i dont have to go to myprotein :bruce1:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

BulkPowders

Awards
You guys are the bomb. Keep doing what your doing. But how bout you stock some Resveratrol so i dont have to go to myprotein :bruce1:
Thanks dude... working on the resveratrol right now, but will be at least a few weeks.

di_q_t_gusta

Awards
Hi everybody!

Yes, Andreasy is totally right. Definitely, BulkPowders do not answer any e-mail. It is a company you cannot trust. Let me explain my problem:

I bought some things at the beginning of May, it was my more expensive order up to now. So it means that I ordered a two times in the past but never this much. I have been waiting since that date and I haven't receive anything. Nobody came to my home to bring me the stuff I payed for but that money is gone.

I tried to contact them a lot of times but BulkPowders does not seem to be keen to answer me. Actually, I'm also waiting for their contact back...

To summarize, I'm waiting for the products I bought and also for an e-mail to explain me what is going on!

Be careful with BulkPowders... Its cheap but not that much if you consider the risks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will bump this up a little to offer my support for the last poster.

Having companies with poor customer service or ethics annoys me. Anyone who appears to be trying to take your money doesn't deserve to be in business.

I hope this is resolved. Please keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.