TrIpDoG HiTs JP8

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all the talk about the new superproduct from Get Diesel, I had to give this a go. As a huge fan of preworkout supplements with all the right things in it, how could I not try it.

JP8 (792 Grams) By: Get Diesel
Training Intensity | Pumps | Energy | Mental Focus | Strength | Lean Muscle Mass | Recovery

The time has finally come for a change in the Pre-workout Energy/Nitric Oxide product market with the introduction of JP8™. JP8 is a hybrid product of NOS ETHER™ and Ready4War™. You may or may not be familiar with these two products but the only thing you need to know is they work and work very well and are well respected in their respected categories of strength/ATP products (NOS ETHER) and pre-workout energizers (Ready4War). JP8 combines the key attributes of both these products producing the most powerful, hardest hitting Nitric Oxide/Pre-workout Energizing product on the market!!

I started today with 2 scoops before the gym today, and I really didn't think the taste was near as bad as some complained about...I have tasted MUCH worse things (NA-RALA comes to mind) I took 1/2 hour after I had some ground hamburger and no stomach problems at all.

My workouts are all over the place lately as I started training with my chick...so I have no set routines. I pretty much train 5-6 days a week lately. I seem to be more full body, fast tempo workouts with higher reps (12+). I don't record my workouts cause I cant stand that sh*t.

I got a sweet jolt of energy today about 15 mins after taking the JP8, so my first impression was a positive one no doubt. I loved Ready4War so I knew this was gonna be nice. The pumps were just nasty today and veins were everywhere....love it!

I'm actually trying to cut down weight a tad, I like to be at around 190. I just feel that weight weight works best for me. I'm around the 200 mark now.

More to come for sure!

~TriPdOg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im subbed on this one!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie, this stuff has a sick profile!

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The brotherly support is in effect. :head:

:bb3:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem with bad tasting things is after a while my gag reflex kicks in just thinking about taking the product in question. yes trip I still have a gag reflex...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
The problem with bad tasting things is after a while my gag reflex kicks in just thinking about taking the product in question. yes trip I still have a gag reflex...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayhawkk again.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
When I worked out with my ex we would just go our separate directions and meet later. Jazzercize and yogilates just didn't do it for me. I'm already pretty sure that this installment from Get Diesel is gonna be the cat's pajamas.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man I hope this product turns out to be crap cuz I'm damn near to buying it!!! More money!! nooooooooooo

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trip, my man, you really should be on the Get Diesel Team. It fits you well!
I, of course, will be following along.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The taste really isn't that bad guys. Just because it doesn't taste like candy, don't think it taste like powder herbal junk ;)

PS Trip, don't be an idiot like me and fill the scoop to the line only; I just weighed it this morning and get a full scoop. I underdosed my first 7 or 8 workouts and that's why they were mediocre.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure your milkshake still brings all the boys to the yard Jay....:toofunny:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they're like..it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours. I could teach you but I have to charge.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack your already hijacked thread Trip but the 'word' is spreading that Hank models Abercrombie... I wanna know if I can get in on some of that action!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack your already hijacked thread Trip but the 'word' is spreading that Hank models Abercrombie... I wanna know if I can get in on some of that action!
Let me make some phone calls, I have friends on the inside.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
manties modeling is a lucrative business.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
You know i'm sub'd trip diddy!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

I hit the gym earlier today and plan to hit it up again after work tonight. Did the workout with the chick this morn, now I get to do my real workout later..ahahaha. I only did 1 scoop this morning , but i'm gonna hit up 2 scoops tonight for my evening workout. I noticed a nice improvement in my mood today so far...I think the tyrosine may be a factor here. Holy pumps batman!! I usually don't mess with Nitric Oxide products, and not having taken any lately I noticed a rather impressive feast of newly seen veins this morning with only 1 scoop. I may need to add this from now on..

No stomach issues today either, i'll see how the 2 scoops goes later.

Nice graph Hank by the way..:lol:

~Tripppp

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm curious to hear if that NO pump wears off after a few weeks.
the NO effect always seems to wear out for me after a little while. i haven't used any NO products in a long time.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Let's see what this JP8 stuff is all about! :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the NO effect always seems to wear out for me after a little while. i haven't used any NO products in a long time.
Try throwing a little NOxidant in with NO products hank. Should add a whole new dimension to it. :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me make some phone calls, I have friends on the inside.
Man, you're like the "Anti-Abercrombie" spokesman if i ever saw one. :lol:

I still remember you trying to steal my A&F gear after your hate wore thin.........;)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Same here until I started using Anti-oxidants along side them like Trauma stated. Oh Yeah.....Sub'd
:bb3:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Try throwing a little NOxidant in with NO products hank. Should add a whole new dimension to it. :thumbsup:
yeah, i've heard that before but never tried it myself.
i like how the anti-oxidant is built into JP8.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to do a review myself. Got a cycle planned prior for leaving for Blackwater

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 (part 2)

Ok I hit up 2 scoops that I brought to work (gym) with me and took it about 20 mins before my workout. The pumps were straight unreal...I'm gonna snap a pic mid workout very soon to show y'all what I mean. I mixed the JP8 with like 1/2 of a diet mountain dew (in a shaker cup), and that worked wonders for the taste issue at hand. I noticed a HUGE aerobic capacity increase so I put it to the test. I hit up the track that is next to my gym and ran sprints for about 45 mins and I was like lightning in nikes. I am wondering if any one else notices the increase in air, or cardiovascular output? That totally stood out to me, and I was like "oh yea b*tches it's game time." I'm wondering what caused that?

Day 2 and loving it.

~Trip "lightning in nikes" Dog

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoops..

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well mi 2cents on get diesel
when i ran massFX MS the changes i saw was like going threw puberty.

running two botles of DTHC and R4W the chages was like becoming the HULK!!

SUBD
looking to try nos ether soon to

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well mi 2cents on get diesel
when i ran massFX MS the changes i saw was like going threw puberty.

running two botles of DTHC and R4W the chages was like becoming the HULK!!

SUBD
looking to try nos ether soon to
I ran that stack and have a log of it on here somewhere....It was the best non hormonal experience I ever had.:thumbsup:

The road rage was getting kinda bad though...:lol:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So, Trip, you felt full effects after just a day or two? This stuff sounds awesome.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, Trip, you felt full effects after just a day or two? This stuff sounds awesome.
Today was bananas bro..I lifted twice and ran sprints for like 45 mins. The effects kicked in in like 20 mins to be honest. To be fair I did have a diet mountain dew in the mix, so that def added some extra caffeine.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What, if anything, would you compare this to? Have you taken anything that is better?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What, if anything, would you compare this to? Have you taken anything that is better?
I can't compare it to anything off the top of my mind no. It's kinda one of those everything magic gym potions...ahahaha.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
A magic potion drink concoction... I'm really liking the sound of this...

jamescho79

Awards
Today was bananas bro..I lifted twice and ran sprints for like 45 mins. The effects kicked in in like 20 mins to be honest. To be fair I did have a diet mountain dew in the mix, so that def added some extra caffeine.
I'm currently using JP8 as well. The energy is UNREAL. Longer more intense lifts and enough energy to add in cardio afterwards.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in tripstud! :thumbsup:. Rip some sh*t up and kick some ass just for the hell of it...hahahaha. :twisted:

Cheers bud!:cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Fruit Juice is $2-3 for 64oz at the grocery store.

I dont know of anything that doesnt taste "better" in V8 fusion juice. I really dont know why people keep mixing stuff they dont like the taste of with straight water.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i've heard that before but never tried it myself.
i like how the anti-oxidant is built into JP8.
FYI to the world. I had a product out in 2003 that was the first and ONLY NO product that included grape seed, resveratrol, rosemarry, etc. for increased NO. Herbal test boosters,Nitric Oxide and pre-workout energizers and sexual health products is what I do.