TrIpDoG HiTs JP8

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Nice veinage trip.

2. great arms. so that pic was snapped after sprints? arm pumps from running??? what tha...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    great arms. so that pic was snapped after sprints? arm pumps from running??? what tha...
    No that was at the end of my weight workout, before sprints.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. i see. what else do you take preworkout?

5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i see. what else do you take preworkout?
    The last 3 days I just mixed a can of diet mountain dew with 2 scoops of JP8 in a shaker cup.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    The last 3 days I just mixed a can of diet mountain dew with 2 scoops of JP8 in a shaker cup.
    and then he ate the can...
    SFW and GFH

7. And the neighbor's dog. There are three babies missing at the moment too but they're blaming it on the missing dog... We know different.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    And the neighbor's dog. There are three babies missing at the moment too but they're blaming it on the missing dog... We know different.
    he fed them to the dog then ate the dog...
    he needed some extra cals that day.
    SFW and GFH

9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    How did it taste with mountain dew? I'll probably keep on chugging my JP8.

Whenever I do make it back into the gym I might take a picture of my veins that get pretty popping too, but I'm nowhere near as damn massive as you are Trip. Nice work!

10. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    2 scoops about 20 mins before workout, then sprints on the outdoor track. I snapped a pic during my workout today to show y'all I'm not playin when I say veins are poppin! Endurance and pumps were insane today again. Weight is around 199 today.

WTF insane!!!

11. Photoshop! :P

12. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    2 scoops about 20 mins before workout, then sprints on the outdoor track. I snapped a pic during my workout today to show y'all I'm not playin when I say veins are poppin! Endurance and pumps were insane today again. Weight is around 199 today.

Seriously bud...your vascularity reminds me of David Bautista Jr. (A.K.A. "The Animal Batista"). Looking sick indeed. Your straight jacked for sure brodawg...lol.

Bananas to ya Tripdizzle!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  13. You know what I'm talking about.........AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Looking good, man!
    Here's a motivational picture for you...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    How did it taste with mountain dew? I'll probably keep on chugging my JP8.

Whenever I do make it back into the gym I might take a picture of my veins that get pretty popping too, but I'm nowhere near as damn massive as you are Trip. Nice work!
    Fine by my standard. It could taste like battery acid and i'd still drink it...I don't give a sh*t.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Fine by my standard. It could taste like battery acid and i'd still drink it...I don't give a sh*t.
    LOL I love that one! It brings to mind all kinds of images.
  16. DAy 4

Great day of training today. Lifted 3 different times over the day, and ran sprints for 30 mins at the end. I took the JP8 my second workout (no girlfriend that time..lol). About 30 mins prior to game time, and things went rather intense. It may affect sleep if taken to late, as my sleep has been kinda sh*tty the last 2 nights. I blame me for working out so late, so it's all good in the hood I guess. Overall mood is fanfrickintastic and zero G.I upset issues thus far. I like the 2 scoops dosage rather nicely....with my diet dew.

Thanks for following along y'all ,

Trip "the baby eater" Dog

17. Wait you have a gf now? Hit me up offline...I need pics.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Wait you have a gf now? Hit me up offline...I need pics.
    Awww ...off to check myspace for new gf pics.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Wait you have a gf now? Hit me up offline...I need pics.
    Check my myspace pecker.
  20. Day 5 and 6

Day 5- Off

Day 6- Today I lifted twice, and my second workout I took my 2 scoops of JP8. Again I find myself staring at all the viens...lol. Pumps and bumps everywhere and loving it. I went into Shaws (grocery store ) right after my workout to get a 1/2 gallon of skim milk. When I was checking out the kid at the cash reg was BLOWN away from the vascularity...lol.

So far I am loving the pre-workout enhancement no doubt.

~Trip

21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Day 5- Off

Day 6- Today I lifted twice, and my second workout I took my 2 scoops of JP8. Again I find myself staring at all the viens...lol. Pumps and bumps everywhere and loving it. I went into Shaws (grocery store ) right after my workout to get a 1/2 gallon of skim milk. When I was checking out the kid at the cash reg was BLOWN away from the vascularity...lol.

So far I am loving the pre-workout enhancement no doubt.

~Trip
    thats whats up. If your still up north in December do it again....hahaha

22. I thought I was lookin all good at the grocery store today too... Until a black H2 pulled up and one of the biggest sommamabatches i've ever seen stepped out. ****er looked like he had small children on his shoulders posing as traps. Guy had to be 6'4" or 5 and an easy 280 with quads/calves to match his 25inch arms.

He was cool but stared at me like I owed him money and the whole time I kept thinking... I'm gonna have to shoot and kill this mother****er.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I thought I was lookin all good at the grocery store today too... Until a black H2 pulled up and one of the biggest sommamabatches i've ever seen stepped out. ****er looked like he had small children on his shoulders posing as traps. Guy had to be 6'4" or 5 and an easy 280 with quads/calves to match his 25inch arms.

He was cool but stared at me like I owed him money and the whole time I kept thinking... I'm gonna have to shoot and kill this mother****er.
    Lol!

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

24. Oh he wasnt going down with a round or two... I expected it was going to take a full reload and mini retreat to gain distance. Kinda funny I had all that planned out from a look that lasted every bit of 4 seconds

25. Very commendable strategy. If you popped off a few in the legs, it probably would give you all the time you needed haha.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

26. So you wanna hit people with garbage cans? Now I'll have to CUT YA!

27. Day 7

I was out real late last night , still but woke up early to hiyt the gym. Not my best training day , but given the circumstances I still tore it up. Took 2 scoops of JP8 before I left 4 gym, and had a shake about 30 mins before. My shakes(protein) lately i been using 2 scoops of whey (cookies n cream), with a scoop of peanutbutter in skim milk.

I drove by a gas station today that had a sign that said "we have diesel"....I was like, oh no you don't b*tches...lol

~TripNa$ty

28. Corney but funny B+ lol

29. Wayyyy late, but subbed! Tear it up bro!

30. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post

I drove by a gas station today that had a sign that said "we have diesel"....I was like, oh no you don't b*tches...lol

~TripNa$ty
    Thats actually where I got the name for the company from (well kinda). I was in the middle east and I was walking basically in the desert to the tent city and I was thinking I need a name for my company that relates to "diesel" because people called me "Chuck DIESEL" anyway all around me was these big ass storage tanks of "DIESEL FUEL"..........then bam. DIESEL FUEL and GET DIESEL was born. The first name was "DIESEL INC" but I didnt even know there was a "diesel" clothing company back then and diesel.com was taken by them. So I registred getdiesel.com.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TripDog
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:58 PM
  2. TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
  3. Tripdog's Top Ten Lists
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 12:39 AM