Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Day 5- Off

Day 6- Today I lifted twice, and my second workout I took my 2 scoops of JP8. Again I find myself staring at all the viens...lol. Pumps and bumps everywhere and loving it. I went into Shaws (grocery store ) right after my workout to get a 1/2 gallon of skim milk. When I was checking out the kid at the cash reg was BLOWN away from the vascularity...lol.

So far I am loving the pre-workout enhancement no doubt.

~Trip
    thats whats up. If your still up north in December do it again....hahaha

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I thought I was lookin all good at the grocery store today too... Until a black H2 pulled up and one of the biggest sommamabatches i've ever seen stepped out. ****er looked like he had small children on his shoulders posing as traps. Guy had to be 6'4" or 5 and an easy 280 with quads/calves to match his 25inch arms.

He was cool but stared at me like I owed him money and the whole time I kept thinking... I'm gonna have to shoot and kill this mother****er.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I thought I was lookin all good at the grocery store today too... Until a black H2 pulled up and one of the biggest sommamabatches i've ever seen stepped out. ****er looked like he had small children on his shoulders posing as traps. Guy had to be 6'4" or 5 and an easy 280 with quads/calves to match his 25inch arms.

He was cool but stared at me like I owed him money and the whole time I kept thinking... I'm gonna have to shoot and kill this mother****er.
    Lol!

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Oh he wasnt going down with a round or two... I expected it was going to take a full reload and mini retreat to gain distance. Kinda funny I had all that planned out from a look that lasted every bit of 4 seconds
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Very commendable strategy. If you popped off a few in the legs, it probably would give you all the time you needed haha.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

So you wanna hit people with garbage cans? Now I'll have to CUT YA!

7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Day 7

I was out real late last night , still but woke up early to hiyt the gym. Not my best training day , but given the circumstances I still tore it up. Took 2 scoops of JP8 before I left 4 gym, and had a shake about 30 mins before. My shakes(protein) lately i been using 2 scoops of whey (cookies n cream), with a scoop of peanutbutter in skim milk.

I drove by a gas station today that had a sign that said "we have diesel"....I was like, oh no you don't b*tches...lol

~TripNa$ty
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Corney but funny B+ lol
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Wayyyy late, but subbed! Tear it up bro!
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%

I drove by a gas station today that had a sign that said "we have diesel"....I was like, oh no you don't b*tches...lol

~TripNa$ty
    Thats actually where I got the name for the company from (well kinda). I was in the middle east and I was walking basically in the desert to the tent city and I was thinking I need a name for my company that relates to "diesel" because people called me "Chuck DIESEL" anyway all around me was these big ass storage tanks of "DIESEL FUEL"..........then bam. DIESEL FUEL and GET DIESEL was born. The first name was "DIESEL INC" but I didnt even know there was a "diesel" clothing company back then and diesel.com was taken by them. So I registred getdiesel.com.
  11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thats actually where I got the name for the company from (well kinda). I was in the middle east and I was walking basically in the desert to the tent city and I was thinking I need a name for my company that relates to "diesel" because people called me "Chuck DIESEL" anyway all around me was these big ass storage tanks of "DIESEL FUEL"..........then bam. DIESEL FUEL and GET DIESEL was born. The first name was "DIESEL INC" but I didnt even know there was a "diesel" clothing company back then and diesel.com was taken by them. So I registred getdiesel.com.
    ...and there you have it all, the story of the begining of Get Diesel Nutrition. I have to say the name stands out nicely in the bullsh*t world of supplements. Now you need a TripFuel 2010 lol...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%

...and there you have it all, the story of the begining of Get Diesel Nutrition. I have to say the name stands out nicely in the bullsh*t world of supplements. Now you need a TripFuel 2010 lol...
    No next Im going to do a "candy ass" "wall-mart" line and put out a bunch of stuff I wouldnt really put the "GET DIESEL" name on. You know like everyone else. Good flavors and Pubmed.com write ups. The whole 9.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

No next Im going to do a "candy ass" "wall-mart" line and put out a bunch of stuff I wouldnt really put the "GET DIESEL" name on. You know like everyone else. Good flavors and Pubmed.com write ups. The whole 9.
    You mad?

I just tried my first Ready 4 War this morning. It hit me hard; then I hit my work out hard. Good stuff!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Keep up the good work Trip!!
    Im liking the sounds of this more and more everyday!
    SFW and GFH
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You mad?

I just tried my first Ready 4 War this morning. It hit me hard; then I hit my work out hard. Good stuff!
    No, what did I say to seem "mad?" Thats just a different type of "supplement" than what GET DIESEL does. But hey I want to put out some kool-aid stuff also, that way my brothers and close freinds (ie normal people) that dont train at my level can say "ummm this taste good."

oh and thanks for giving R4W a try.

Trip d-o-double-G, next heavy training day do 2.5 or 3 scoops of JP8, just want to see if u notice a difference from 2 scoops.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

No, what did I say to seem "mad?" Thats just a different type of "supplement" than what GET DIESEL does. But hey I want to put out some kool-aid stuff also, that way my brothers and close freinds (ie normal people) that dont train at my level can say "ummm this taste good."
    I was just messing with you. I actually found your remark to be true. It also made me laugh.
  17. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

oh and thanks for giving R4W a try.

Trip d-o-double-G, next heavy training day do 2.5 or 3 scoops of JP8, just want to see if u notice a difference from 2 scoops.
    I leave for the gym then work at 2:30 so i'll try 3 scoops today. On mon,wed fri I work at FedEx and needless to say it's a very physical job. I work at a gym tues, wed, thurs, and sat (wed i do both). I usually pop a few of the old ready4war before work on fedex days to give me some energy. I been doing that for a few months now with good success.
  18. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Stuff for the mulletsoldiers of the world basically.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.03%

subbed son, tear sh1t up!
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Yea, pretty much, lol.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Yeah, that's a Prime statement of truth and hype.
  22. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Day 8 recap

Today was one of my heavier training days so I got to try something new. I tried 3 scoops of JP8 like 40 mins before my workout. I think I came to the conclusion that 3 scoops is not necessarily better than 2. Regardless, today was a fukcing amazing workout. Two scoops is enough to create a monster out of the man before you, so I think I will stick with that. Maybe I'll try 3 again to compare and make 100% sure. Two scoops will make your JP8 last longer , so thats obviously a point to consider.

JP8 is straight up a sick preworkout supplement without a doubt!!

Good stuff yet again Chuck,
    ~TD
  23. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Day 9

I forgot my JP8 at home today , so I didn't take it today. Chuck said its a good idea to not take it everyday anyway to avoid tolerance issues. I plan on hitting it up tomorrow though.

TD
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What does JP8 stand for?
  25. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What does JP8 stand for?
    It's top secret...If I told you i'd have to kill you..
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%

It's top secret...If I told you i'd have to kill you..
    I figured you didnt know.

P.S. Congratz on your 8000 post.
  27. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Royd check out What does JP4 and JP8 stand for? , and I've just signed my death warrant, I see trip behind me with his 44

Let us know how the 2.5-3 scoops works out. 2 is amazing for me, although I haven't tried higher.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

I thought that thing was squashed between you two...
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Royd check out What does JP4 and JP8 stand for? , and I've just signed my death warrant, I see trip behind me with his 44
    Ahhhh Jet Fuel. Thanx
  30. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I figured you didnt know.

P.S. Congratz on your 8000 post.
    Thanks kid
  31. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Day 10

Man I swear I don't think I can go back to working out without the mental and physical jolt I get from jp8. I really want to try nos-ether to compare the 2. I can't explain the edge that a nasty preworkout supplement adds to a workout...it's just simply NASTY! I love it, as I LIVE for that edge....

This is a truly innovative product Chuck and thanks for keepin' it real bro.

~tripppppppp
  32. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

I thought that thing was squashed between you two...
    Hahaha, it's all good in tha hood man..
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

You better not be blowing smoke Trip Dee Ohh Double Dizzle! I'm purchasing this **** from your review man!
  34. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

You better not be blowing smoke Trip Dee Ohh Double Dizzle! I'm purchasing this **** from your review man!
    I ain't playin Jay, it's really ahead of just about anything else I ever tried in the preworkout/workout department. I got NO reason to blow smoke man. I think you're about due for a log on here buddy.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%

Trip how does it compare to an EC stack stimulant wise?????
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

I don't expect the vascular changes you have simply because of the huge difference in fat difference between me and you but if it works, then it works!

Cool man, i'll be buying a bottle.
  37. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

I don't expect the vascular changes you have simply because of the huge difference in fat difference between me and you but if it works, then it works!

Cool man, i'll be buying a bottle.
    Jay I hope you didn't jump on the JP8 too soon, it's only $26.95 JP8 (792 Grams) By: Get Diesel . It's a steal at that price considering what's in it.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.01%

Jay I hope you didn't jump on the JP8 too soon, it's only $26.95 JP8 (792 Grams) By: Get Diesel . It's a steal at that price considering what's in it.
    **** that is a good price! When did that happen?
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    **** that is a good price! When did that happen?
    This past hour Lots of stock for you to buy up!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.01%

This past hour Lots of stock for you to buy up!
    Damn, now I have to try it... no excuses now... damn good price!

Similar Forum Threads

1. TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
  2. Tripdog's Top Ten Lists
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 12:39 AM