TrIpDoG HiTs JP8

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i'm curious to hear if that NO pump wears off after a few weeks.
    the NO effect always seems to wear out for me after a little while. i haven't used any NO products in a long time.
    Same here until I started using Anti-oxidants along side them like Trauma stated. Oh Yeah.....Sub'd
    :bb3:
    Muscle Pharm Rep

2. Trip dizzle, in for another ride.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Try throwing a little NOxidant in with NO products hank. Should add a whole new dimension to it.
    yeah, i've heard that before but never tried it myself.
    i like how the anti-oxidant is built into JP8.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, this stuff had a sick profile!

What happened to it? What was it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    What happened to it? What was it?
    :EDIT had to HAS!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

6. Can't wait to do a review myself. Got a cycle planned prior for leaving for Blackwater
  7. Day 2 (part 2)

Ok I hit up 2 scoops that I brought to work (gym) with me and took it about 20 mins before my workout. The pumps were straight unreal...I'm gonna snap a pic mid workout very soon to show y'all what I mean. I mixed the JP8 with like 1/2 of a diet mountain dew (in a shaker cup), and that worked wonders for the taste issue at hand. I noticed a HUGE aerobic capacity increase so I put it to the test. I hit up the track that is next to my gym and ran sprints for about 45 mins and I was like lightning in nikes. I am wondering if any one else notices the increase in air, or cardiovascular output? That totally stood out to me, and I was like "oh yea b*tches it's game time." I'm wondering what caused that?

Day 2 and loving it.

~Trip "lightning in nikes" Dog
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

8. whoops..

9. well mi 2cents on get diesel
    when i ran massFX MS the changes i saw was like going threw puberty.

running two botles of DTHC and R4W the chages was like becoming the HULK!!

SUBD
    looking to try nos ether soon to

10. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    well mi 2cents on get diesel
    when i ran massFX MS the changes i saw was like going threw puberty.

running two botles of DTHC and R4W the chages was like becoming the HULK!!

SUBD
    looking to try nos ether soon to
    I ran that stack and have a log of it on here somewhere....It was the best non hormonal experience I ever had.

The road rage was getting kinda bad though...

11. So, Trip, you felt full effects after just a day or two? This stuff sounds awesome.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    So, Trip, you felt full effects after just a day or two? This stuff sounds awesome.
    Today was bananas bro..I lifted twice and ran sprints for like 45 mins. The effects kicked in in like 20 mins to be honest. To be fair I did have a diet mountain dew in the mix, so that def added some extra caffeine.

13. What, if anything, would you compare this to? Have you taken anything that is better?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    What, if anything, would you compare this to? Have you taken anything that is better?
    I can't compare it to anything off the top of my mind no. It's kinda one of those everything magic gym potions...ahahaha.

15. A magic potion drink concoction... I'm really liking the sound of this...

16. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Today was bananas bro..I lifted twice and ran sprints for like 45 mins. The effects kicked in in like 20 mins to be honest. To be fair I did have a diet mountain dew in the mix, so that def added some extra caffeine.
    I'm currently using JP8 as well. The energy is UNREAL. Longer more intense lifts and enough energy to add in cardio afterwards.

17. I'm in tripstud! . Rip some sh*t up and kick some ass just for the hell of it...hahahaha.

Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    The problem with bad tasting things is after a while my gag reflex kicks in just thinking about taking the product in question. yes trip I still have a gag reflex...
    Fruit Juice is $2-3 for 64oz at the grocery store.

I dont know of anything that doesnt taste "better" in V8 fusion juice. I really dont know why people keep mixing stuff they dont like the taste of with straight water.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, i've heard that before but never tried it myself.
    i like how the anti-oxidant is built into JP8.
    FYI to the world. I had a product out in 2003 that was the first and ONLY NO product that included grape seed, resveratrol, rosemarry, etc. for increased NO. Herbal test boosters,Nitric Oxide and pre-workout energizers and sexual health products is what I do.

20. subbing this mofo.
    wassup trip?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Fruit Juice is $2-3 for 64oz at the grocery store.

I dont know of anything that doesnt taste "better" in V8 fusion juice. I really dont know why people keep mixing stuff they dont like the taste of with straight water.
    I, for one, generally avoid drinking anything containing sugar & HFCS, and rarely drink anything that's not water... Well, aside from some occasional alcohol on the weekends.

22. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I, for one, generally avoid drinking anything containing sugar & HFCS, and rarely drink anything that's not water... Well, aside from some occasional alcohol on the weekends.
    "I try to not drink anything with sugar.....but I love alcohol"

Ok....alcohol (beer and mixed drinks) has more empty carbs than juice. So why avoid 3oz of fruit juice? Do you eat fruit? I wasnt talking about cheap "100% no real juice" HFCS juice BTW.

23. Fruit Juice is $2-3 for 64oz at the grocery store.

I keep the lite fusion and lemon koolaid packets with splenda for all my mixing needs. Nothing seems to turn those into undrinkable mixtures.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    "I try to not drink anything with sugar.....but I love alcohol"

Ok....alcohol (beer and mixed drinks) has more empty carbs than juice. So why avoid 3oz of fruit juice? Do you eat fruit? I wasnt talking about cheap "100% no real juice" HFCS juice BTW.
    Don't misquote me, mang! I know alcohol is no good... Like I said, occasionally. I don't drink often.

I do understand what you're saying though, bro. But if I buy a jug of juice, I will drink the whole thing in one sitting! That's why I try to keep it out of the house!

I'm really not one to cry about bad tastes though... Probably helps that I've broken/shattered my nose like 6 times and my sense of taste is a bit dulled. Regardless, if it works, I'd likely suck it up and just take it. With water!
  25. Day 3

2 scoops about 20 mins before workout, then sprints on the outdoor track. I snapped a pic during my workout today to show y'all I'm not playin when I say veins are poppin! Endurance and pumps were insane today again. Weight is around 199 today.

26. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    2 scoops about 20 mins before workout, then sprints on the outdoor track. I snapped a pic during my workout today to show y'all I'm not playin when I say veins are poppin! Endurance and pumps were insane today again. Weight is around 199 today.

God damn DIESEL bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

27. Now thats some vascularity!

28. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Now thats some vascularity!
    I'll say!

29. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post

dude, u should do 20 min or sprints, then go the the grocery store in the middle of the winter in a Tank top up there in NE and watch people stare at you. If my arms looked that sick I would do that then walk around saying "what"

30. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    dude, u should do 20 min or sprints, then go the the grocery store in the middle of the winter in a Tank top up there in NE and watch people stare at you. If my arms looked that sick I would do that then walk around saying "what"
    Ahahaha I may just have a new hobby brewing!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TripDog
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:58 PM
  2. TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 02:49 PM
  3. Tripdog's Top Ten Lists
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 11:39 PM