TrIpDoG HiTs JP8 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

TrIpDoG HiTs JP8

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

So, Trip, you felt full effects after just a day or two? This stuff sounds awesome.

Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    So, Trip, you felt full effects after just a day or two? This stuff sounds awesome.
    Today was bananas bro..I lifted twice and ran sprints for like 45 mins. The effects kicked in in like 20 mins to be honest. To be fair I did have a diet mountain dew in the mix, so that def added some extra caffeine.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

What, if anything, would you compare this to? Have you taken anything that is better?
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    What, if anything, would you compare this to? Have you taken anything that is better?
    I can't compare it to anything off the top of my mind no. It's kinda one of those everything magic gym potions...ahahaha.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

A magic potion drink concoction... I'm really liking the sound of this...

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Today was bananas bro..I lifted twice and ran sprints for like 45 mins. The effects kicked in in like 20 mins to be honest. To be fair I did have a diet mountain dew in the mix, so that def added some extra caffeine.
    I'm currently using JP8 as well. The energy is UNREAL. Longer more intense lifts and enough energy to add in cardio afterwards.
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

I'm in tripstud! . Rip some sh*t up and kick some ass just for the hell of it...hahahaha.

Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    The problem with bad tasting things is after a while my gag reflex kicks in just thinking about taking the product in question. yes trip I still have a gag reflex...
    Fruit Juice is $2-3 for 64oz at the grocery store.

I dont know of anything that doesnt taste "better" in V8 fusion juice. I really dont know why people keep mixing stuff they dont like the taste of with straight water.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, i've heard that before but never tried it myself.
    i like how the anti-oxidant is built into JP8.
    FYI to the world. I had a product out in 2003 that was the first and ONLY NO product that included grape seed, resveratrol, rosemarry, etc. for increased NO. Herbal test boosters,Nitric Oxide and pre-workout energizers and sexual health products is what I do.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

subbing this mofo.
    wassup trip?
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post

I dont know of anything that doesnt taste "better" in V8 fusion juice. I really dont know why people keep mixing stuff they dont like the taste of with straight water.
    I, for one, generally avoid drinking anything containing sugar & HFCS, and rarely drink anything that's not water... Well, aside from some occasional alcohol on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I, for one, generally avoid drinking anything containing sugar & HFCS, and rarely drink anything that's not water... Well, aside from some occasional alcohol on the weekends.
    "I try to not drink anything with sugar.....but I love alcohol"

Ok....alcohol (beer and mixed drinks) has more empty carbs than juice. So why avoid 3oz of fruit juice? Do you eat fruit? I wasnt talking about cheap "100% no real juice" HFCS juice BTW.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I keep the lite fusion and lemon koolaid packets with splenda for all my mixing needs. Nothing seems to turn those into undrinkable mixtures.
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

"I try to not drink anything with sugar.....but I love alcohol"

Ok....alcohol (beer and mixed drinks) has more empty carbs than juice. So why avoid 3oz of fruit juice? Do you eat fruit? I wasnt talking about cheap "100% no real juice" HFCS juice BTW.
    Don't misquote me, mang! I know alcohol is no good... Like I said, occasionally. I don't drink often.

I do understand what you're saying though, bro. But if I buy a jug of juice, I will drink the whole thing in one sitting! That's why I try to keep it out of the house!

I'm really not one to cry about bad tastes though... Probably helps that I've broken/shattered my nose like 6 times and my sense of taste is a bit dulled. Regardless, if it works, I'd likely suck it up and just take it. With water!
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 3

2 scoops about 20 mins before workout, then sprints on the outdoor track. I snapped a pic during my workout today to show y'all I'm not playin when I say veins are poppin! Endurance and pumps were insane today again. Weight is around 199 today.

Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2 scoops about 20 mins before workout, then sprints on the outdoor track. I snapped a pic during my workout today to show y'all I'm not playin when I say veins are poppin! Endurance and pumps were insane today again. Weight is around 199 today.

God damn DIESEL bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Now thats some vascularity!
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Now thats some vascularity!
    I'll say!

dude, u should do 20 min or sprints, then go the the grocery store in the middle of the winter in a Tank top up there in NE and watch people stare at you. If my arms looked that sick I would do that then walk around saying "what"
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

dude, u should do 20 min or sprints, then go the the grocery store in the middle of the winter in a Tank top up there in NE and watch people stare at you. If my arms looked that sick I would do that then walk around saying "what"
    Ahahaha I may just have a new hobby brewing!!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice veinage trip.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

great arms. so that pic was snapped after sprints? arm pumps from running??? what tha...
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    great arms. so that pic was snapped after sprints? arm pumps from running??? what tha...
    No that was at the end of my weight workout, before sprints.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i see. what else do you take preworkout?
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i see. what else do you take preworkout?
    The last 3 days I just mixed a can of diet mountain dew with 2 scoops of JP8 in a shaker cup.
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

The last 3 days I just mixed a can of diet mountain dew with 2 scoops of JP8 in a shaker cup.
    and then he ate the can...
    SFW and GFH
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

And the neighbor's dog. There are three babies missing at the moment too but they're blaming it on the missing dog... We know different.
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    And the neighbor's dog. There are three babies missing at the moment too but they're blaming it on the missing dog... We know different.
    he fed them to the dog then ate the dog...
    he needed some extra cals that day.
    SFW and GFH
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

How did it taste with mountain dew? I'll probably keep on chugging my JP8.

Whenever I do make it back into the gym I might take a picture of my veins that get pretty popping too, but I'm nowhere near as damn massive as you are Trip. Nice work!
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

WTF insane!!!
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Photoshop! :P
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Seriously bud...your vascularity reminds me of David Bautista Jr. (A.K.A. "The Animal Batista"). Looking sick indeed. Your straight jacked for sure brodawg...lol.

Bananas to ya Tripdizzle!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

You know what I'm talking about.........AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Looking good, man!
    Here's a motivational picture for you...
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    How did it taste with mountain dew? I'll probably keep on chugging my JP8.

Whenever I do make it back into the gym I might take a picture of my veins that get pretty popping too, but I'm nowhere near as damn massive as you are Trip. Nice work!
    Fine by my standard. It could taste like battery acid and i'd still drink it...I don't give a sh*t.
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Fine by my standard. It could taste like battery acid and i'd still drink it...I don't give a sh*t.
    LOL I love that one! It brings to mind all kinds of images.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

DAy 4

Great day of training today. Lifted 3 different times over the day, and ran sprints for 30 mins at the end. I took the JP8 my second workout (no girlfriend that time..lol). About 30 mins prior to game time, and things went rather intense. It may affect sleep if taken to late, as my sleep has been kinda sh*tty the last 2 nights. I blame me for working out so late, so it's all good in the hood I guess. Overall mood is fanfrickintastic and zero G.I upset issues thus far. I like the 2 scoops dosage rather nicely....with my diet dew.

Thanks for following along y'all ,

Trip "the baby eater" Dog

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wait you have a gf now? Hit me up offline...I need pics.
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Awww ...off to check myspace for new gf pics.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Check my myspace pecker.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 5 and 6

Day 5- Off

Day 6- Today I lifted twice, and my second workout I took my 2 scoops of JP8. Again I find myself staring at all the viens...lol. Pumps and bumps everywhere and loving it. I went into Shaws (grocery store ) right after my workout to get a 1/2 gallon of skim milk. When I was checking out the kid at the cash reg was BLOWN away from the vascularity...lol.

So far I am loving the pre-workout enhancement no doubt.

~Trip

Similar Forum Threads

1. TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:49 PM
  2. Tripdog's Top Ten Lists
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 10:39 PM