My review of Clear Shot

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I am very pleased with this product, i just drank one full one before my back/bis/forearms workout and had one of the best workouts in ages.
Taste:5/10
the spiced apple taste itself was pleasant, but the burn afterward was a bit harsh, but i can definitely tolerate it.
Energy:8/10
the energy is very clean, but strong. i drank this 2 and a half hours ago and im still hyper, but not jittery. this energy did allow me to do alot of extra weight and volume though.
Mood:8/10
My mood was elevated greatly, im as careless as could be right now. extremely happy, and a bit numb. a good numb of course.

Overall: 8/10
The energy and mood elevation this product is definitely worth the slight burning from the taste and the 3.75 per bottle. i am definitely going to buy a case of this once i get my paycheck. i would recommend this to anybody who needs an extra kick preworkout, and doesnt mind having quite a bit of stims. i probably would have gotten great results on only half of the bottle.

once the effects start to ware off i will come and report of there is a crash, or if the energy tapers off.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you liked the spiced apple. I picked the flavor for PA and thought it would go well with the clear shot "burn" . It is an awesome product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also works great as something to drink before going out to have a great, alert time and cut down on need for alcohol.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Nice review.... something I'd like to try sometime, for sure. Sounds like it could bring some fun times! I attempted to order just a few hours ago with my recent NP order, but caught them at the wrong time. Out-of-stock.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Also works great as something to drink before going out to have a great, alert time and cut down on need for alcohol.
sounds like a good plan. i dont go out drinking often, but i got lucky with a genetically high alcohol tolerance, so when i drink i usually drink more than i should. ill definitely try it out for that. i noticed it really enhanced that high you get while lifting. the come down so far isnt like a crash, its steadily fading away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
matthew76 Supplement Logs 1
chops411 Supplement Logs 1
Mulletsoldier Supplement Logs 7
solarize Supplement Logs 0