Trauma 1 utilizes LG Sciences new 'T-911' tester product!(Sponsored)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

T-911​

T-911 is a sublingual based product for PCT.
Each Tablet Contains:
98% standardized Resveratrol - Natural SERM (always had issues with bioavailability due to stomach enzymes)
98% standardized Ellagic Acid - Natural SERM (could suffer from similar issues as Resveratrol)
Androsterone (steroidal anti-aromatase also provides mental lift)
yohimbine for the libido kick​

Dosing: The dosing protocl i've been given is 2 sublingual tabs daily. I will be splitting this evenly throughout the day(Morning and Afternoon.)

Hello again all! Since the completion of my cut log almost 2 months ago, i've been fairly idle in the gym due to a recent move. However, this is just the right opportunity to get me back on the wagon.

I'd like to thank the gentlemen at LG Sciences and 3clipse for selecting me to test this for them. I have roughly about 20 days worth of the product to test. I recently had used LG Sciences 'I-GH-1' and was very impressed with it.

I shall begin this log tomorrow with a starting weight to be done in the a.m. I shall post up a fairly detailed log complete with daily workout routine and diet. (If time permits me to do so, however i've just started a new job. Back to my beloved TRAUMA!) I'm really looking forward to this........LETS GET IT ON!!
:bb3:​

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-911 Final Review!!​

First off, i'd like to thank the people at LG Sciences for allowing me the opportunity to test this product for them. Also, a special thanks to 3clipse for the support and choosing me to log this. :)

Weight: 213(+1) - I gained 1 pound in a two week period while taking T-911. My diet was geared towards maintenance, so i wasn't expecting any leaps and bounds in this department.

Aggression: This was definitely the most noteable effect from this supplement myself. It started off within the first few days of taking this. It seemed to plateau during the end of week 2, but i loved the effects that this gave me. My workouts were VERY intense in the gym!

Libido: My libido seemed to jump a bit above baseline at times, but not very consistent though. It was noted at times though to be above my normal baseline.

Overall Mood: Another great plus to this supplement. I felt great while taking it. During the first week i received a "Buzz" type effect after taking my dosing. It was enjoyable though. :D Too bad it didn't last though lol!

Strength: I noticed some mild gains over the 2 week period. Nothing spectacular, but it was evident that i received some small benefits here.

Side Effects: I had nothing outside some minor acne on my facy/shoulders. All my hair remains intact.

Overall Impression:

My biggest interest in this product was its delivery system. Sublingual delivery is an excellent way to deliver something of this nature into the blood stream. Not to mention evasion of the dreaded "First Pass-Effect" placed by the liver. I can honestly say that you could feel this stuff working pretty quickly as a result. Within an hour or so of dosing, i felt my aggression rise sharply. My personal feelings are that this product was successful in utilizing the sublingual delivery method. I base this on how quickly results/effects were noted upon dosing.

IMO, i think this would be a good addition to a PCT regiment. I will try it myself in a future PCT and update this thread again to assess my overall results/thoughts.

I was pretty impressed with T-911. I think that perfecting the delivery system with a supplement of this nature is definitely moving in the right direction. I applaude LG Sciences for their attempt, and success imo as a result. Once again, thanks to all who followed along, and i hope this helped shed some light on this supplement for you all. :thumbsup:

:bb3:​

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh Snap!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see you logging away T. Looking forward to your thoughts

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see you logging away T. Looking forward to your thoughts
Even the product name seems to fit my profile eh? lol!

T-911 BABY!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone will eventually make a 911 related joke along the lines of Call 911 this log is on fire! Oh wait... damnit. Just did ;)

I'm quite interested in Resveratrol, so will be following along. Ellagic acid should complement it well.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
T1 and T-911. SHWEET. I love the sublingual idea.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck, T1, I'll be following along !

I like the way ya log, but perhaps even more so, I'd love to see LG with a product that'll impress the masses, because quite frankly, the T-911 ad just made me a NO-believer ! The 'don't be a pu$$Y' ad !? OMG, that's the D-MB-ST ad I've ever seen by a legit supplement company ! (you fill in the missing letter however you may deem it fit..)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck, T1, I'll be following along !

I like the way ya log, but perhaps even more so, I'd love to see LG with a product that'll impress the masses, because quite frankly, the T-911 ad just made me a NO-believer ! The 'don't be a pu$$Y' ad !? OMG, that's the D-MB-ST ad I've ever seen by a legit supplement company ! (you fill in the missing letter however you may deem it fit..)
Welcome! Thanks for the compliment buddy. I's nice to have you along for the ride viking!

I myself don't read into marketing at all. I like how this product is designed which is why i wanted to try it out, and i think it has some great potential. I shall give nothing but honest feedback in this regard. I'm currently at where i've been off anything hormonal for quite sometime, so my feedback should be from my absolute baseline self.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take control my brother... i will be following along closely... let see what you got T.

Get'r Done!!!

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take control my brother... i will be following along closely... let see what you got T.

Get'r Done!!!

Adams
Welcome to the maddness my legendary friend!

:bb3:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Thanks for the compliment buddy. I's nice to have you along for the ride viking!

I myself don't read into marketing at all. I like how this product is designed which is why i wanted to try it out, and i think it has some great potential. I shall give nothing but honest feedback in this regard. I'm currently at where i've been off anything hormonal for quite sometime, so my feedback should be from my absolute baseline self.
Oh, by no means did I mean to imply 'read into the marketing', etc, but I actually just remember laughing at that ad when I saw it. It was a little 'out-of-this-world' imho. Haha.

But it looks like you're set then ! Starting from scratch, there's only one direction to go from here, and that's up ! (from baseline hormonal values, to body weight, to poundage used while working out .. you get the figure, lol) :thumbsup:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Here ya go ! (I don't like leaving anyone haning behind .. lol)

Attachments

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good luck J, You know I'm in. :thumbsup:

Really nice to finally see a sublingual formula from a reputable company.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro!

That add is great! I love it! haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a little info on 'Ellagic Acid' that was posted by Eric of LG Sciences:

Evaluation of estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity of ellagic acid via the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta.
Papoutsi Z, Kassi E, Tsiapara A, Fokialakis N, Chrousos GP, Moutsatsou P.

Department of Biological Chemistry, Medical School, University of Athens Mikras Asias Str 75, Goudi, Athens 11527, Greece.

Ellagic acid is a plant-derived polyphenol, possessing antioxidant, antiproliferative, and antiatherogenic properties. Whether this compound has estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity, however, remains largely unknown. To answer this question, we first investigated the ability of ellagic acid to influence the activity of the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta in HeLa cells. Cells co-transfected with an estrogen response element (ERE)-driven luciferase (Luc) reporter gene and an ERalpha- or ERbeta-expression vector were exposed to graded concentrations of ellagic acid. At low concentrations (10(-7) to 10(-9) M), this compound displayed a small but significant estrogenic activity via ERalpha, whereas it was a complete estrogen antagonist via ERbeta. Further evaluation revealed that ellagic acid was a potent antiestrogen in MCF-7 breast cancer-derived cells, increasing, like the pure estrogen antagonist ICI182780, IGFBP-3 levels. Moreover, ellagic acid induced nodule mineralization in an osteoblastic cell line (KS483), an effect that was abolished by the estrogen antagonist. Endometrium-derived epithelial cells (Ishikawa) showed no response to the natural compound by using a cell viability assay (MTT). These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to hit the gym, then i'll update this bad boy.

:bb3:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are eagerly awaiting your return, cupcake!
Ummm, what?

:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dangit I need to start my log too
Yes.......we're the tampa connection E!

I'm sooooooo glad to be back over here. The new house is nice man. I'm back at lifestyles. The one over here in westchase is unreal E. It's freakin' HUGE!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
new job pays $500 a year towards gym membership, and that place has boxing training. either a speed bag or heavy bag is cardio I can actually enjoy :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a quote from a review of that gym

The gym is full of Strippers from Mons Venus, Odyssey, and the lowest of the low from Ybor City. Trashy night club managers, bartenders, bouncers, and bar backs. If you are looking for a gym to find steroids or any other vices - then this is the place for you.
sounds perfect

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
new job pays $500 a year towards gym membership, and that place has boxing training. either a speed bag or heavy bag is cardio I can actually enjoy :D
I'd be all over that then. The boxing training would be a really nice addition. Make sure you get a few free passes so i can try it out. :D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
a quote from a review of that gym
The gym is full of Strippers from Mons Venus, Odyssey, and the lowest of the low from Ybor City. Trashy night club managers, bartenders, bouncers, and bar backs. If you are looking for a gym to find steroids or any other vices - then this is the place for you.
sounds perfect
Mons Venus FTW!!!! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dumplin, I like it!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sublinguals always interest me for some reason. good luck T1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
come on, post up some results. curious to see what you get from this.:lol:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Little use for this, but want to see some additional real world feedback on these compounds (mainly ellagic and Androsterone because aromatase inhibitors fascinate me).

Is it safe for me to assume that a big part of your review/thoughts of this product will be seen if you add it to your PCT (if you still are planning your uber log in the future). Or do you already have your pct planned/staple pct supplements?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
After quite a Hiatus I have returned in time to subscrizzle.