Leviathan Rel. & Lean Xtreme LOG

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to lose some lbs obviously and I've heard so many great things about both these products I decided to give them a run. I will take some measurements tonight to better track progress. I'm overall not overweight, but have prob about 5lbs in my midsection to lose which I think is mostly cortisol related. STAY TUNED....

Leviathan Reloaded

WARNING: EXTREME BIO-HAZARD. This Product is Not Intended for the Weak. Leviathan Reloaded IS NOT your Girlfriend's fat burner. Leviathan Reloaded is the strongest, nastiest, most effective fat burning, lean muscle builder ever created.

It's there. Right below the surface. Just waiting to be released: The lean, shredded body you've always wanted. All you have to do is unleash the Monster within!

The Next Generation of Fat Incinerating, Lean Muscle Building Technology
Introducing Leviathan Reloaded, the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive lean muscle building while dramatically increasing focus and mood. Typical run of the mill fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.

Not Anymore......
With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition or the beach. Leviathan Reloaded represents the next generation in fat burning technology combining ultra intense fat burning potential, while regulating insulin and blood sugar levels. Reloaded will shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle. Never again will you have to sacrifice those hard fought for muscle gains in order to severly cut fat.

Leviathan Reloaded was engineered unlike any other product to provide you with the following extreme fat burning and lean muscle building benefits:

• Produces extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning which results in Fat Lipolysis while preserving lean muscle mass.
• Increases Norephinephrine production, the single most important hormone for burning fat, by over 50%.
• Promotes Neuro Intensification & Aggressive Focus for powerful energized workouts.
• Stimulates the body's natural testosterone production Non-Hormonally causing your body to constantly be in an anabolic state, allowing optimal lean uscle gains and overall Muscle Hardness.
• Increases the levels of “good estrogens” (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen). Not only does increased production of 2-hydroxyestrogen result in higher levels of testosterone output but 2-hydroxyestrogen also has been shown to rapidly metabolize fat.
• Regulates blood sugar and Insulin levels helping curb appetite and the energy crashes from high carbohydrate meals

Extreme Shredding
The 5 key fat burning components of Leviathan Reloaded help’s significantly increase fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells. What separates Leviathan Reloaded from all fat loss products is the addition of 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine. 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine provides increased lipolysis (the breaking down of fat) but unlike regular Yohimbine-Hcl which has a half life in the body of only 2 hours 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine stay active in the body for 6 to 8 hours. This increased activity from 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine allows the body to stay in an optimum fat burning state for significantly longer periods then your typical fat burner.

Mass Potentiator
Normal fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass. Leviathan Reloaded is the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive muscle building. With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition. Increased production of Testosterone and 2-Hydroxyestrogen keeps the body in a constant anabolic state, allowing for increased muscle gains and improved overall muscle density. Leviathan Reloaded will shred you up while enabling you to continue to pack on slabs of ultra dense lean muscle.

With Leviathan Reloaded you can discover the lean, rippling body that legends are made of!

Lean Xtreme

Designer Supplements has reformulated Lean Xtreme™ and built upon the enduring 7-OH base that so many love, in order to formulate the next generation in non-stimulating fat burning products. While the original was undoubtedly effective, the new and improved Lean Xtreme™ targets multiple pathways to assist fat loss while also maintaining adequate testosterone levels and optimizing immune function in order to promote the ideal fat burning, muscle sparring environment.

Cortisol and Glucocorticoids

Cortisol is the body’s chief stress hormone, released constantly by the adrenals to deal with day to day stressors and released in excess during demanding situations of mental and physical strain. Amongst its many functions, cortisol instructs the liver to release catabolic enzymes that breakdown fatty acids from fat stores and sugar from muscle cells in order to provide quick energy for the organs that need it. Similarly, mental stress can also lead to excess cortisol release, however unlike the fight or flight scenario which elevates cortisol for as long as it is required, the elevation of cortisol tends to be chronic. This is damaging to the body for a multitude of reasons.

The Damaging Side of Cortisol

Cortisol alters the way your body stores fat, essentially increasing levels of what is known as visceral adipose tissue (VAT), or in layman’s terms the solid belly fat that overweight men with tend to have. VAT is very difficult to lose when cortisol levels remain excessive and the issue is further compounded by cortisol’s effect on the thyroid gland.

As most people know, thyroid output is directly correlated with metabolic rate, governing both muscle building (via protein synthesis) and also fat burning. High stress levels from increased cortisol levels can exhaust the adrenals and negatively impact the release of thyroid hormones T3 and T4.

Cortisol can also have a pronounced impact on appetite,affect bone density, suppress the immune system, and negatively affect cognitive performance such as memory and quick thinking.

Introducing the New & Improved Lean Xtreme™

The brand new Lean Xtreme™ is designed to combat all of the issues outlined above, while also enhancing fat loss efforts and lean muscle preservation. The formula comprises of the tried and true as well as the new and advanced. First, 7-OH for cortisol control and thyroid enhancement. Next, we have added 5-AT™, another cortisol controller that works by influencing cytokines responsible for inflammation and cortisol signalling. Additionally, Forslean™ is added to improve body composition and signal optimal testosterone levels, and green tea extract is included for the myriad of benefits it confers and further immune enhancement.

During dieting, the human body fights to hold onto as much body fat as it can, making efforts to lose additional pounds significantly more difficult. Likewise, when bulking, many people’s bodies are more than happy to take on extra body fat stores in preparation of future diets. The new and improved Lean Xtreme™ caters for the potential issues that arise during both of these times, thereby making it an excellent tool for both dieting and lean bulking.​

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm just super busy at work til the beginning of september, so this won't be a formal log. I will just post some updates in case anyone is interested. I started these two products a couple days prior to posting this log, so its been a little over a week to this point. I've been dosing LX at 1 in the am/1 prior to workout/1 prior to bed. LR i've been dosing 1 am, 1 about 30 minutes after my first dose, and then 1-2, 1hr after lunch. So far i've lost about 1/2 inch around my waist, which I'm attributing to some cortisol reduction. My strength if anything is on the rise while I'm on a slight calorie deficit. I'll try to post up more often, but like I said, busy at work and have zero time.