trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid

1. trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid

im going to be running this stack and when i use up all my mmv2 im going to implament the liquid and run the cycle for 6 weeks. than pct with psarm and formadrol. Would i be wise to run psarm or formadrol while on the cycle to? or wait until the pct ?

what kind of results should i expect from this stack ?
    (i eat heavy and train like and animal usally in the gym for atleast 2 hours)
    And what is the percent of getting the puffiness in the nipple and breast area ? what are the most common side effects ?

And what support supplements should i run if any ? because i see methyl 1-d has milk thistle in it ?

currently take multi-vitamin, glucoseimine, calcium, fish oil, and protein shakes.

feedback is extremely welcome as to information on these products

2. Hello

I'm about to start a Trifecta Cycle ,along with the lquid Masterdrol I also ordered a bottle of MMV2 wich I'm planing to use on week 4-6 (should I just take the MMV2 on training days only?) , I'm looking to do a 6 weeks cycle, for PCT I will run Formadrol and Psarm for 4 weeks. I'm 5 10" 168 lbs, and would like to know what would be the best possible dose. Thank you so much for all your help!

Similar Forum Threads

1. After M1-D and my MMv2 stack
    By gymrat8807 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:39 PM
  2. Liquid/MMV2
    By ReaperX in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:20 PM
  3. mmv2 vs liquid masterdrol
    By mattyg42099 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 10:23 PM
  4. Would liquid masterdrol/mmv2 lower SHBG?
    By json75 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 12:24 PM
  5. tritecta stack supp mmv2 for liquid
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:53 PM