JP8 Re-reviewed

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have to do an update on my thoughts of JP8.

I have to say, for the 2 weeks I've been using this product, I'm blown away. I am in week 6 of a 12 week cut and I've been trying my hardest to keep the strength I had before cutting and though I did lose some initial strength, I didn't think I could do any better than just get it back.

I don't know what it is in JP8 but I've had significant strength increases over the last week. Not only have I met my pre cut strength, but I've beat PR's in bench, shoulder presses, bicep curls, etc. WOW

Anyways, this is unsponsored. Even though this is the worst tasting thing I have ever put in my mouth, and my gf says it makes my breath smell like seaweed, buy it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Are the servings small enough to parachute?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are the servings small enough to parachute?
No, because there are 7.5g of Malto/Dex. 2 scoops would be 40g... thats a huge amount lol. Actually last dose I tried mixing 1.5 scoops in like 1-2 oz. of water and had some nasty chunks at the bottom I had to scoop out, although they didn't taste too bad. I've parachuted my fair share of supps in the past, and this doesn't merit parachuting, and it's not feasible.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No, because there are 7.5g of Malto/Dex. 2 scoops would be 40g... thats a huge amount lol. Actually last dose I tried mixing 1.5 scoops in like 1-2 oz. of water and had some nasty chunks at the bottom I had to scoop out, although they didn't taste too bad. I've parachuted my fair share of supps in the past, and this doesn't merit parachuting, and it's not feasible.
Sometimes when I don't like the taste of **** I put it in a small amount of water, mix it up and then freeze it into cubes. When dosing time comes just throw the cubes in the blender for a second or two and then swallow the small chunks of ice. Seems like a lot of work but it really isn't.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I spent a lot of time as a youngster growing a pair so I didn't have future issues with bad tasting supplements :-O

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found that JP8 goes down pretty decently with flavored drinks.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I mix it with Xtend watermelon, it's better doable then!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news if you haven't heard; JP8 is coming in a new Grape flavour that is MUCH improved in taste! I haven't tried it personally but you can bet I will soon. I'm trying to make sure this makes it's way to NP :thumbsup: No exact ETA, but probably ~3weeks.

joelast

joelast

Awards
Good news if you haven't heard; JP8 is coming in a new Grape flavour that is MUCH improved in taste! I haven't tried it personally but you can bet I will soon. I'm trying to make sure this makes it's way to NP :thumbsup: No exact ETA, but probably ~3weeks.
very good news, diesel lemonade leaves alot to be desired

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I use it as well, and I am very impressed with the results. I do have to endorse that it's the worse tasting shizzle, even worse than vault. I still take vault now but I am used to the taste. I am looking forward to the new grape flavored jp8. Oh yeah, what is parachuting? If I guess correctly, does it mean to put the powder in your mouth, then chase water after it?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it as well, and I am very impressed with the results. I do have to endorse that it's the worse tasting shizzle, even worse than vault. I still take vault now but I am used to the taste. I am looking forward to the new grape flavored jp8. Oh yeah, what is parachuting? If I guess correctly, does it mean to put the powder in your mouth, then chase water after it?
Parachuting is wrapping a powder in a paper of some sort (Toilet, Kleenex, Paper Towel, Wrapping Paper :nono: ) and making a ball, "Parachute". You then place this at the back of your tongue and throw it back with water. I do this often with herbals (1-Carboxy, Icariin, etc). However once you get above 5g, the ball gets large and becomes hard to swallow, and may break open while going down leaving nasty dry powder.

The best way to make JP8 taste good that I've found is mixing it with some plain WPI, WMS and eating it with a spoon. With minimal moisture it has this chewy-intense sweet taste. Or perhaps my tastebuds disappeared after the 2nd tub :lol:

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Parachuting is wrapping a powder in a paper of some sort (Toilet, Kleenex, Paper Towel, Wrapping Paper :nono: ) and making a ball, "Parachute". You then place this at the back of your tongue and throw it back with water. I do this often with herbals (1-Carboxy, Icariin, etc). However once you get above 5g, the ball gets large and becomes hard to swallow, and may break open while going down leaving nasty dry powder.

The best way to make JP8 taste good that I've found is mixing it with some plain WPI, WMS and eating it with a spoon. With minimal moisture it has this chewy-intense sweet taste. Or perhaps my tastebuds disappeared after the 2nd tub :lol:
ive heard of crank'ers parachuting meth but parachuting supps? :nono:

hows the grape taste btw?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st: I love JP8
For me it it reminds me of this ice tea lemonade powder drink I used to use in Iraq. The ice tea lemonade tasted good, but we only had super chlorinated water to mix it with. So for me JP8 has a sort of nostalgic taste. All in all I don't really mind the taste.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
1st: I love JP8
For me it it reminds me of this ice tea lemonade powder drink I used to use in Iraq. The ice tea lemonade tasted good, but we only had super chlorinated water to mix it with. So for me JP8 has a sort of nostalgic taste. All in all I don't really mind the taste.
I use to work in Public Health when I deployed, they put so much chlorine in the water buffalo's over there that after a while it would bleach ur BDU T-shirts. You would sweat and bleach the inside of ur uniform. Its suppose to be about 10ppm, they must have had it at 50ppm. You could clean food contact surfaces with the water. Hahaha.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use to work in Public Health when I deployed, they put so much chlorine in the water buffalo's over there that after a while it would bleach ur BDU T-shirts. You would sweat and bleach the inside of ur uniform. Its suppose to be about 10ppm, they must have had it at 50ppm. You could clean food contact surfaces with the water. Hahaha.

Haha water buffalo's..awesome. Yeah and sometimes they fk up and put waaay to much and everyone's running around with the sh8ts. 100 degree chlorine water Mmmm :cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Haha water buffalo's..awesome. Yeah and sometimes they fk up and put waaay to much and everyone's running around with the sh8ts. 100 degree chlorine water Mmmm :cheers:
Well they suppose to super chlorinate them (the water bladders and buffalo's) and leave them with high chlorine for 24 h, then let the chlorine dissipate to get the level down before letting people drink it.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
have some comin hopefully by friday. Cant wait,..heard alot about jp8.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I have some jacked on the way. Couldn't say no to all the hype. I'll post my comparison

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my JP8 Grape today!!! Will try it tomorrow and will post my opinions on how Chuck made a great product better.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it not allowed up there in Canuckland??? Whatever reason It's stupid. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it not allowed up there in Canuckland??? Whatever reason It's stupid. :)
ALCAR in the JP8, and had some HG related products (1-Carboxy eg.) . Although NP probably could have shipped it up to me here; however a 30+ order would have gotten stopped by customs most likely, and cost me an extra 60-70 USD min. in shipping+duties.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i knew it would be stupid

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALCAR in the JP8, and had some HG related products (1-Carboxy eg.) . Although NP probably could have shipped it up to me here; however a 30+ order would have gotten stopped by customs most likely, and cost me an extra 60-70 USD min. in shipping+duties.

Where abouts in Canada are you?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh, haven't been to Toronto or anywhere n Ontario actually. Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, even Yukon I have though.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I live in vancouver. I've NEVER had an issue getting stuff from NP. Largest order put in was $1200 for 5 of us. It was like 100 something pounds.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But did it have the evilest of evil ALCAR in it?

(sarcasm)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I live in vancouver. I've NEVER had an issue getting stuff from NP. Largest order put in was $1200 for 5 of us. It was like 100 something pounds.
thats on the Seattle side, maybe they are not as "stick up the ars" as say East Canada.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
yea buddy
got my jp8 grape into tonight and my dth, ill let you guys know how the jp8 goes tommarow!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
in tonight? didnt go well today made me puke at the gym.. im hoping it wont happen tommarow, I didnt really get to work out

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in tonight? didnt go well today made me puke at the gym.. im hoping it wont happen tommarow, I didnt really get to work out
I used to get some noticeable stomach discomfort from JP8. Taking the powder straight, then drinking water ~5 minutes afterwards made it easier for me. Did you feel nauseous? Perhaps you shook the JP8 and the bubbles didn't agree w/ you.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I only got nauseous if I took it too soon after eating. The product says 20 min after last meal but I always waited 1 hour

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
??????

I was quoted what u wrote.

How soon pre-workout did u take it? take it 45-1 hour preworkout.

joelast

joelast

Awards
??????

hmmm 45-1 hour, are you recommending that because he may have a sensative stomach or because that the most effective timing? I always take it about 20 mins before plus a t10 min warm-up on the bike, so about 30 mins before i hit the weights

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
??????

I was shooting hoops and warming up and then I took it and started stretching and stuff, but yea I felt pretty nauseous and couldnt lift **** so I ended up leaving with out doing much.
I will try an hour pre today.:thumbsup:

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I used to get some noticeable stomach discomfort from JP8. Taking the powder straight, then drinking water ~5 minutes afterwards made it easier for me. Did you feel nauseous? Perhaps you shook the JP8 and the bubbles didn't agree w/ you.
yea I was nauseous but I did shake the crap out of it and then pounded it, could have been that too but I will try an 45-hour prewo today

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean taking it straight

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Just got it today and used it for first time. I also felt a lil nauseous and had a lil stomach irritation,.. but i think it had more do to the fact that I had an upset stomach all day,... and couldnt get to mix right with water, resulting in me drinking like 3 glasses of water just to get all the leftovers,... i will try try juice next time. But i'll tell you what,..... when it kicked in,...... i was on cloud 9. Im currently doing DC training, so the high rep work sets at the end of the exercises take it out of me. Today, i hit the work sets, and moved on like they were simply nothin,...... all in all, great stuff.