Methyl 1 T

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnegq22

johnegq22

Awards
I'm 29 yrs old, 5'9" 180lbs, and I am thinking of taking Methyl 1T. Kinda new to working out, but I do have several science degrees, and I have done some research. I just wanna know what you guys think, since your more experienced than I. Any thoughts?

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
you again? :)

Your liver is going to kick you in the nuts!

Better off with many many other things.

"Kinda new to working out..."

means you should not be "researching" any of this stuff. Go train, eat and sleep for a few years first!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
brah if your 29 you could probably get away with a good natural test booster like universals animal test ( best i can think of ) or Anabolic Xtremes mass fx with hyperdrol (another good one), but i would work out longer and get a nice diet (key to weight gain) then look in to STEROIDS and PROHORMONES :eek::eek::eek:lol

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
new to working out when considering steroids = waste of time, money, and health. Skip it and come back to it maybe in 5 years.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh and when you do start takin roids/PH's DO NOT START WITH M1T it is very bad beginner supplement because it is hard on natural test and the liver, try to go with a non-methyl like halodrol-50 clone or Havoc by RPN, havoc is a methyl but you could probably get away with it with a liver support (it was my first one and my last one)...good luck and be smart with this stuff the body isnt anything to mess with!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I'm 29 yrs old, 5'9" 180lbs, and I am thinking of taking Methyl 1T. Kinda new to working out, but I do have several science degrees, and I have done some research. I just wanna know what you guys think, since your more experienced than I. Any thoughts?
yea, new to working out and u wanna hop right on probably the most potent oral steroid put out in recent years. sounds like a smart plan. why don't u stick with protein creatine and food

Status
Not open for further replies.