Methyl 1 T
- 08-08-2008, 07:53 PM
- 08-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Your liver is going to kick you in the nuts!
Better off with many many other things.
"Kinda new to working out..."
means you should not be "researching" any of this stuff. Go train, eat and sleep for a few years first!
08-08-2008, 11:31 PM
brah if your 29 you could probably get away with a good natural test booster like universals animal test ( best i can think of ) or Anabolic Xtremes mass fx with hyperdrol (another good one), but i would work out longer and get a nice diet (key to weight gain) then look in to STEROIDS and PROHORMONES lol
08-08-2008, 11:33 PM
new to working out when considering steroids = waste of time, money, and health. Skip it and come back to it maybe in 5 years.
08-08-2008, 11:42 PM
oh and when you do start takin roids/PH's DO NOT START WITH M1T it is very bad beginner supplement because it is hard on natural test and the liver, try to go with a non-methyl like halodrol-50 clone or Havoc by RPN, havoc is a methyl but you could probably get away with it with a liver support (it was my first one and my last one)...good luck and be smart with this stuff the body isnt anything to mess with!
08-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By calidood in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-09-2006, 08:53 PM
- By calidood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:12 AM
- By Jaywalh in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2006, 09:30 PM
- By swangswang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:26 AM
- By Jaywalh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2006, 08:18 PM