1 shot review of ASSAULT by Muscle Pharm!

  1. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    1 shot review of ASSAULT by Muscle Pharm!


    Thanks to Brad and his samples, I've now experienced ASSAULT in both Arctic Blue Raspberry and Raspberry Lemonade.

    Let me start off by saying WOW. Taste was absolutely incredible on both of these. I almost felt like I was back in 3rd grade guzzling down Kool-Aid that someone had spiked with half a pound of sugar. I could seriously drink this stuff all day long. If it was put in a blender with some ice and turned into a slurpy, OMG!

    Anyways, a summary of my workout: Took the Assault down about 25 minutes before I actually started moving weight. I did pull ups, close grip pull down, incline DB, neck press, pec-deck, and a crap load of biceps. The workout started off so-so with my stomach rumbling a little bit. I felt the beta alanine kickin it, my hands and face got a bit tingly. As the workout progresses the feeling got better and better. Stomach rumble disappeared as I drank more water. I'll echo what MentalTwitch said in that I really had to force myself to stop working out. Energy was great.

    Ratings of 10:
    Taste: 10/10 Explained above. Simply amazing.
    Energy: 8/10 Energy was great. Really had to force myself to stop. was able to push out more reps than usual. Loved this part.
    Pumps: 9/10 WOW. Pumps really were "skin splitting" as the MP site would put it. Only 2 things I've ever used had better pumps: Havoc (a steroid) and WTF Pumped. I really felt like I was using havoc again where the pumps were so intense they were almost painful.
    Stim: 6/10 six of ten is a good rating in this category. I didn't feel cracked out but I felt a nice increase in focus and intensity. Perfect level of stimulation.
    Sides: 2/10 Had a bit of stomach trouble initially but I'll attribute that to not drinking enough water. It says on the package to drink at least a gallon a day because of dosage amounts; I think I'll listen to that recommendation

    Overall: I am really impressed. This is a well rounded product that DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL. No empty promises like some companys put out there. If I have disposable income and need a Pre-WO type supplement, this will definitely be near if not at the top of the list.

    Great work, Muscle Pharm.

    ~Rugger1

  2. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    Oh yeah, also, if you guys have a chance, be sure to pick up the latest issue of Status: Fitness Magazine. There is a great writeup and interview of TrueAthlete in there!

    There is some serious background of MP that people should really know about.
  3. Registered User
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1318

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Thanks to Brad and his samples, I've now experienced ASSAULT in both Arctic Blue Raspberry and Raspberry Lemonade.

    Let me start off by saying WOW. Taste was absolutely incredible on both of these. I almost felt like I was back in 3rd grade guzzling down Kool-Aid that someone had spiked with half a pound of sugar. I could seriously drink this stuff all day long. If it was put in a blender with some ice and turned into a slurpy, OMG!

    Anyways, a summary of my workout: Took the Assault down about 25 minutes before I actually started moving weight. I did pull ups, close grip pull down, incline DB, neck press, pec-deck, and a crap load of biceps. The workout started off so-so with my stomach rumbling a little bit. I felt the beta alanine kickin it, my hands and face got a bit tingly. As the workout progresses the feeling got better and better. Stomach rumble disappeared as I drank more water. I'll echo what MentalTwitch said in that I really had to force myself to stop working out. Energy was great.

    Ratings of 10:
    Taste: 10/10 Explained above. Simply amazing.
    Energy: 8/10 Energy was great. Really had to force myself to stop. was able to push out more reps than usual. Loved this part.
    Pumps: 9/10 WOW. Pumps really were "skin splitting" as the MP site would put it. Only 2 things I've ever used had better pumps: Havoc (a steroid) and WTF Pumped. I really felt like I was using havoc again where the pumps were so intense they were almost painful.
    Stim: 6/10 six of ten is a good rating in this category. I didn't feel cracked out but I felt a nice increase in focus and intensity. Perfect level of stimulation.
    Sides: 2/10 Had a bit of stomach trouble initially but I'll attribute that to not drinking enough water. It says on the package to drink at least a gallon a day because of dosage amounts; I think I'll listen to that recommendation

    Overall: I am really impressed. This is a well rounded product that DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL. No empty promises like some companys put out there. If I have disposable income and need a Pre-WO type supplement, this will definitely be near if not at the top of the list.

    Great work, Muscle Pharm.

    ~Rugger1
    Great Review man!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Nice!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Registered User
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1318

    What other pre w/o supps do you have experience with? and what ones would you say are comparable as far as the "stim" effect goes?
  6. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Yea, in my log i pretty much agreed with all excpet the stomach issues, but i use alot of water.

    Definetly great stuff.
  7. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    What other pre w/o supps do you have experience with? and what ones would you say are comparable as far as the "stim" effect goes?

    It wasn't really similar to anything I've tried. It's difficult to explain. I didn't feel like I had taken caffeine or anything. I sort of just felt like I had a euphoric/high feeling with a lot of focus. It was odd. You'll have to judge it on your own.
  8. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    It wasn't really similar to anything I've tried. It's difficult to explain. I didn't feel like I had taken caffeine or anything. I sort of just felt like I had a euphoric/high feeling with a lot of focus. It was odd. You'll have to judge it on your own.
    I love that feeling. I know exactly what you're talking about.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I love that feeling. I know exactly what you're talking about.
    Yeah, it's difficult to explain. I kind of want to describe it as my eyeballs swelling up and zoning out of my body. LOL
  10. Registered User
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1318

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Yeah, it's difficult to explain. I kind of want to describe it as my eyeballs swelling up and zoning out of my body. LOL
    Sounds like this is something i would love! i want some samples!!
  11. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    Another quick note after todays workout.

    1) Mixability is about a 5/10. I added the serving to 26oz of water and still had some pooling at the bottom. Also, the formula seems to make a very foamy mixture even if it sits for several minutes.
    I don't really care about mixability so long as there aren't clumps (which there weren't) so this issue isn't a big deal to me and probably wont be for others.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:03 AM
  2. Muscle Pharm Assault Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 02:58 PM
  3. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Stack BP, Assault, BF (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:14 PM
  4. muscle Pharm Assault
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:02 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.