IBE Epistane Log

Leonidus

Awards
Epistane Log
Bare with me on the quality of this log first time doing one.

Day 1:
Got bottle in the mail yesterday evening (IBE's Epistane). Was surprised how fast it got here, only took 3 days I think since I ordered, not counting sunday.

Well I guess I will first go over my goals for this log, first off I hope to reduce the little bit of gyno on my chest area(very minor). Also I hope to gain a good solid 6-8 lbs of Lbm, which seems very realistic from reading other's logs. Just looking for some good strength gains as well off of this stuff.

Dosing: I will be pulsing taking 3-4x/week. Starting off this first week at 20 mg, 1 cap in the morning, 1 pre-workout.. Then I will kick it up to 30mg hopefully by week 2 or 3, depending on its effects on me, and then ramp it up to 40 mg for the end of my cycle. Depending on how it treats me, I will probably go 6 weeks no longer. So it should like 20/20/30/30/40/40

Stats: Haven't busted out the tape measure yet, but will get it on here hopefully tomorrow. Will get some pictures up too I hope.
Height -5' 11”
Weight-196lbs
BF-12-14% approximately, will get it measured tomorrow hopefully.

PH Experience/Supp Experience: Well I haven't done a whole lot in the way of ph's. Did 2 cycles 1 last last fall, and then 1 earlier this spring. First was methyl 1-d, second was with liquid masterdrol. Both products were from LG, good strength and mood from these, but I only gained around 1-2 lbs on each cycle.. pretty damn dissappointing. Diet was good and clean. Other supplements I have used were nano vapor, and now am currently supping with creatine ethyl ester, its pretty decent recovery, and a staple in my supplementation. Haven't been on a ph in over 4 months. Strictly CEE, and proteins.

On cycle supplements:
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Fish Oil
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Whey Protein
Glutamine
Multi

Post Cyle Support:
Continue with same supps and:
Adding nolva and activate xtreme.

Diet: Pretty basic bodybuilding diet I think... lots of lean steak and chicken, brown rice, mixed greens, tuna, whole wheats, oatmeal. Those are my staples everyday. Currently taking in 3500-4000 calories/day. Protein intake is upwards of 250-300. Only carbs I eat are complex carbs.

Lifting: I change up my workout every now and then, but been doing 5x5 on most lifts for the last month, will continue on this workout. Going to failure on last set of each lift however. Cardio 3 times/week for 20-30 minutes post lift. Abs 3 days/ week as well. Workout split as follows:
Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Lower Body
Wednesday-Back
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday-Triceps/Biceps

Thoughts: So I took the first pill 10 minutes before breakfast, and I opened the bottle and the smell almost made me gag. Smells horrid, I believe they put sulfur in the mix, why I don't know, but doesn't matter I guess, just surprised as hell. About a half hour after dosing my first pill, I got a warm rush feeling which is kind of odd, but probably just placebo. Feeling pepped up all day, but was again probably placebo. Took another dose at around 2:30 before my workout at 3, which was back, had good energy throughout lifts. Finished out all my reps, and usually takes 1-2 extra forced reps, today at same weights as last week, was getting 3 or so forced reps with last sets. So thats a good plus on the day. Pumps were pretty good as well today, back felt good and full for a good 2-3 hours post workout. Just first day, so I am just going to attribute it to the 9 hours sleep I got, don't want to let the placebo effect take hold of me yet lol.

Positives: Extra Reps, good pumps, heightened senses all day.

Negatives: Don't know if I can attribute this to the epi, but I usually only dump once every 2-3 days, today was 4 within 5 hours of taking first dose of epi. The only reason I mention this, is that this was out of the norm for me, and the only added thing the mix was the epi, so just worth mentioning I guess, not a bad side however.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just finished my pulse, I enjoyed it. put on about 7 lbs

How are you gonna finish the cycle to maintain gains?

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good my friend... I will hit you with any knowledge as it goes along? But one question... why pulse instead of a full blown cycle?

Adams

Leonidus

Awards
Lol i totally forgot to put my pct in! Ill be doing nolva and activate xtreme as my pct. Jesus told u it was my first log lol.. knew i forgot something. Glad to hear you enjoyed it, looking forward to putting on some mass.

Well im pulsing b/c i heard that was better for the severity of the sides, less shutdown, liver damage, so on and so forth. If i did a full blown cycle would that look something like 20/30/40/40? And which, from your research, has shown to be the better way to cycle?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol i totally forgot to put my pct in! Ill be doing nolva and activate xtreme as my pct. Jesus told u it was my first log lol.. knew i forgot something. Glad to hear you enjoyed it, looking forward to putting on some mass.

Well im pulsing b/c i heard that was better for the severity of the sides, less shutdown, liver damage, so on and so forth. If i did a full blown cycle would that look something like 20/30/40/40? And which, from your research, has shown to be the better way to cycle?
I dont put much stock in the pulse myself. It is a sounds theory, but has no place in my thinking for it. I want the hormone to be active in my blood at all times, giving me that anabolic sleep as well. Pulsing seems to miss someone of the most time that rebuilding is actually taking place.

You have two good protocol there, I would choose the latter myself, but either way, I will be following this log closely.

Adams

flexwell666

Awards
i waited until the 3rd week to go to 30 on an epi pulse. if i could do it again i would have been at 30 on the beginning of the 2nd week. i haven't noticed it affecting me negatively (in terms of stress, anxiety) any more at 30 or 40 than it did at 20. it's pretty mild on the body (for me at least). good luck.

Leonidus

Awards
i waited until the 3rd week to go to 30 on an epi pulse. if i could do it again i would have been at 30 on the beginning of the 2nd week. i haven't noticed it affecting me negatively (in terms of stress, anxiety) any more at 30 or 40 than it did at 20. it's pretty mild on the body (for me at least). good luck.
Ok, yeah i think i will definitely bump it up to 30 beginning of next week. And ive decided im going to go for a full blown epi cycle like adam suggested, just a 4 week one looking something like 20/30/40/40. One side note so far is that im feeling hungrier lately. I usually have to force myself to eat enough, but im finding it relatively easier to do so. Will post back later on with day 2's full log post workout.

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
First off let m tell ya good choice on runnin a full cycle, you won't be dissapointed.
As for the hunger, get ready to eat big. I ran a 6 week cycle and gained 12 lbs of lbm. Vascularity, pumps, and strength were great.
I am starting a 4 week cycle of Epistane and Xtreme Tren next week. But I'll be watching your log for sure.

Leonidus

Awards
Thanks for the replies fellas. First off i apologize for not posting my day 2, i typed it up on word yesterday, and just forgot to post. Had to go on a little roadie, and well there went my memory lol.

As far as running the full blown cycle, im glad i decided to head in that direction, been hearing crazy results. 12 pounds is awesome accer, glad to hear you liked it. Nice log craig.

I appreciate everyones encouragement and support on here.

So on to the log...

Day 2:
Weight: 197(+1)
Thoughts:
Today was shoulder workout. Got some very intense pumps just doing my warmup set, and continued well through workout and after for a good four hours. Back still feels very full from yesterday, and no doms to speak of really. Dosed my first cap 10 minutes before breakfast, and then 30 minutes prior to my workout at 4. Weights were flying in the gym today, felt a little more aggressive in the gym as well.
I hit my rear delts extra hard today, because I feel they are a little underdeveloped, and something I don't hit as much as I should. I just do the reverse pec deck to hit them, and I added 15 pounds to what I normally do, so a pr of 150 on that was nice to see. Crazy thing about that is, that I haven't hit those in almost 3 weeks.
Sleep is good if not better, very deep and waking up refreshed, got in 10 hours last night. I'm really liking this product and its only day 2, so i'll hold off for a few more day about giving it more credit. Just want to make sure its not placebo.

Positives: Intense pump, feeling alert and a little bit aggressive(positive), pr on rear delts.

Negatives: I know since this product is very dry, im probably just overreacting, but my knees and elbows are popping every now and then more than normal. So im going to pick up some cissus for my joints, just to make sure I don't get dried out and hurt something.

I'll write up my day 3 log after my workout around 4.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I personally Pulsed IBE's Epistane last September, alongside of PP's Dermacrine. I had absolutely amazing results. Week by week I was adding another 25 lbs plate each side on Incline Hammer presses, and I was repping out 5 plates/side by the final weeks of my cycle. It was unbelievable. From the get-go, I dosed at 1 cap in AM and 2 caps pre-workout (appx. 12 hours seperating the two dosages). I was working out only 4 days a week, so in week three, I upped it to 1 in AM, 2 pre-workout, and another cap post-workout. I ran it for 6.5 weeks total, and Dermacrine was begun after week 1 or 2, I can't really remember.

Anyway, pulsing worked out wonders for me. Little to no shutdown, libido was high throughout - thanks to Dermacrine - BP didn't increase, no acne. Strength was soaring, and it helped re-comp my body like I'd never expect.

So . . all I'm getting at is that you're still 'fresh' into PH's. Many, and I mean many, have experienced great gains utilizing a pulse cycle. Some compounds are harsher on some individuals than others, so why not keep going with your plan on pulsing them, and see how that serves your body ? Then, depending on how you like it pulsed, you can try out a straight run of Epi next time around. It is, afterall, among the mildest PH's out there, imho, in terms of sides.

Anyway, best of luck to you in your final decision !

Leonidus

Awards
Sorry forgot to post this yesterday as well.. so here goes:
Day 3:
Weight: 198(+1) 2lbs in 3 days so far.
Thoughts:
Worked my arms today. First off let me just say I think the epi is really kicking in now, pumps were absolutely outrageous. I had to quit my last set of preacher curls only 3 reps in b/c the pumps were getting painful. Never had a pump like this before, it stayed hours after workout as well, long into the night. Hit a new pr on skull crushers, usually use 35's for 5x5, and after first set was a breeze I bumped it up ten pounds(35and5's), and finished each set just fine, not easy of course, but maybe more weight next week :). So another new pr, only day 3, loving this stuff so far.

Muscles are feeling a bit harder and denser, and staying fuller is the best way I could describe it. Recovery seems to be a breeze, I mean I can contribute some of it to the CEE, and glutamine, but ive been supping with those for a few months now. Now on epi, it seems I don't need any recovery time whatsoever, which I know isn't true, but it feels that way.

As far as mood i'm starting to notice im getting a little bit more snappy with people. I already have a short fuse, so this isn't anything unexpected. Definitely finding it easier to eat now, feeling like im always hungry for the most part.

Positives: PR on skulls, crazy pumps(even painful), good agression in the gym, increased appetite.

Negatives: Joints are still popping every now and then, still gotta pick up some cissus for that.

Leonidus

Awards
I personally Pulsed IBE's Epistane last September, alongside of PP's Dermacrine. I had absolutely amazing results. Week by week I was adding another 25 lbs plate each side on Incline Hammer presses, and I was repping out 5 plates/side by the final weeks of my cycle. It was unbelievable. From the get-go, I dosed at 1 cap in AM and 2 caps pre-workout (appx. 12 hours seperating the two dosages). I was working out only 4 days a week, so in week three, I upped it to 1 in AM, 2 pre-workout, and another cap post-workout. I ran it for 6.5 weeks total, and Dermacrine was begun after week 1 or 2, I can't really remember.

Anyway, pulsing worked out wonders for me. Little to no shutdown, libido was high throughout - thanks to Dermacrine - BP didn't increase, no acne. Strength was soaring, and it helped re-comp my body like I'd never expect.

So . . all I'm getting at is that you're still 'fresh' into PH's. Many, and I mean many, have experienced great gains utilizing a pulse cycle. Some compounds are harsher on some individuals than others, so why not keep going with your plan on pulsing them, and see how that serves your body ? Then, depending on how you like it pulsed, you can try out a straight run of Epi next time around. It is, afterall, among the mildest PH's out there, imho, in terms of sides.

Anyway, best of luck to you in your final decision !
Damn man, i don't think ive read a really negative review on this stuff. Glad i decided to run it, as far as pulsing, i know that the sides might be a little less severe. If they get too severe i may decided to pulse, but for now i'm going to run it straight. Ive got plenty of support supps, but we will see how it turns out.

Leonidus

Awards
Day 4:
Weight: 197.5, weighed myself when I just woke up, so probably a little water loss there.
Thoughts:
Today was an off day, and I haven't done a whole lot except lounge around. Been feeling good, still have a crazy appetite considering I haven't done anything strenuous to speak of. Still dosing 10mg in the morning, and will pop another cap around 5 or 6. This should keep the levels spiked best in my bloodstream. Mood is elevated today, feeling good, no lethargy, no libido loss so far, shutdown. Everything seems to be normal from my standpoint. So ill post back tomorrow, and everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, i don't think ive read a really negative review on this stuff. Glad i decided to run it, as far as pulsing, i know that the sides might be a little less severe. If they get too severe i may decided to pulse, but for now i'm going to run it straight. Ive got plenty of support supps, but we will see how it turns out.
Good to hear you're prepared, bro ! Best of luck to ya with the continuation of the cycle !

Leonidus

Awards
Day 5:
Weight: 198 lbs(+2 since start of cycle)
Thoughts:
Today again another off day. Been enjoying the weekend, went up to the mountains today and hiked a bit and fished as well. Nothing real new to report except a bit of oily skin I just noticed a few minutes ago, got some skin care products to make sure I can combat any acne. Still no libido loss, or any other sides to report, well besides the oily skin.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good work man, keep it up, my skin really didn't get bad on cycle at all. If you notice any breakouts, order some Poseidon and/or b5 which will help :)

Leonidus

Awards
Good work man, keep it up, my skin really didn't get bad on cycle at all. If you notice any breakouts, order some Poseidon and/or b5 which will help :)
Yeah i mean its nothing serious by any means. Just i'm pretty tuned into my body for the most part. So i just notice small changes like this, and figure i should mention pretty much anything and everything i can that pertains to epistane. Will have another log post-workout today. Been eating like a horse lately, which is always nice :).

AaronTech

Awards
Good luck! You going to have any pre- and post pictures?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i mean its nothing serious by any means. Just i'm pretty tuned into my body for the most part. So i just notice small changes like this, and figure i should mention pretty much anything and everything i can that pertains to epistane. Will have another log post-workout today. Been eating like a horse lately, which is always nice :).
ALot of people dont know how to listen to their body, and its chemistry. Which is why you see some going up to 60+mgs of epi, when there is no reason for it.

Well done my friend, keep up the good work.

Adams

Leonidus

Awards
what about the pics and startup measuremeants
My bad. Physique is not good at all, but thats why were all here right.. trying to better ourselves. Took this picture about two weeks back. **** quality on my phone, but i can't find the digi camera right now.

Measurements:
Had bf measured today using calipers, ~11.6%, down from 12 at the beginning. :)
Measurements taken just now because i forgot to take them prior to logging. These are cold measurements.
Thighs: 20.5"
Calves: 15.5"
Arms: 16.25"
Chest: 42"
Waist at belly button: 32"

Leonidus

Awards
Monday's log, i get these typed up, but forgetting to post day of.
Day 6:
Weight: 198lbs(0change); BF ~11.6%
Thoughts:
Been feeling sick all day today, battling cold like symptoms. But I figured im on cycle, and I still had the urge to workout. So I went into the gym feeling shitty. Today was chest, and let me tell you what, even though im sick, this was my best workout thus far. Incredible pumps today, shoulders and chest had veins popping like i've never seen before. On incline db press, I upped the weight from 85 to 95 lb db's. New pr on those which was nice to see :). Also upped my weight on decline by 10lbs for the last 2 sets, but didn't get 5 reps on either.
Workout:
Incline DB Press: 85x5;95x5;95x5;95x5;95x4
Flat BB Press: 245x5;245x5;245x4;245x3;245x3
Flat Flyes: 55x5;55x5;55x5;55x5;55x4
Decline BB Press: 315x5;315x5;315x5;325x4;325x3
Wide Grip Push-Ups: 25x4
Positives: PR's on incline and decline. Sick, but still had energy while lifting.
Negatives: Just a bit of oily skin, a little bit of aggression, but nothing too unusual.
:head:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing to the thread. Best of luck to ya.

Leonidus

Awards
Subbing to the thread. Best of luck to ya.
Thanks for the support brotha.

Day 7:
Weight: 198.5lbs(+2.5 in 7 days :))
BF: ~11.5%
Thoughts:
Still felt sick today, but made it to the gym regardless. Today was legs day, and the PR's just keep on coming. Hit 375x5 for my last 3 sets on squats. Up 10lbs from last week. Workout felt really good today, weights were flying, and I still had pretty good energy in the gym today despite feeling shitty all day. Legs are my weak point actually, tore my knee up pretty good in high school(acl, and meniscus), and i've worked twice as hard on legs to get them back to where they were. Well its also officially been a week on epistane now, and I couldn't be happier. I think I have hit 6 or 7 new pr's in the course of the last week. I feel like i'm leaning out a bit, especially in the chest area, and also around the midsection. Muscles are staying fuller, and are definitely a lot harder than before. 2.5lbs in a week is also a pretty significant gain, while also having a .5% decrease in bodyfat percentage. Can't wait until tomorrow when I get to bump it up to 30mg.
Workout:
BB Squats: 135x8;225x8;375x5;375x;375x5
Bulgarian Split Squats: 155x5;155x5;155x5;155x4;155x4
Leg Extensions: 255x5;255x5;255x5;255x5;255x5
Leg Curls: 230x5;230x5;230x5;230x5;230x4
30 Ft. Lunges w/60lb db's
24” Box Jumps: 25x4
--One week rating of epistane's effectiveness on:
Strength: 8/10; Hit 7 pr's in one week
Mood: 7/10; Its a very positive and upbeat type of mood is the best way i could describe it
Intensity: 10/10; Very intense in the gym and a little bit outside as well
Lethargy: 2/10; Very rarely do I feel tired during the day
Libido: 9/10; Much like when on a natty test booster
Shutdown: 1/10; No shutdown to report yet
Appetite: 8/10; Crazy appetite, easy to get those cals in now

Leonidus

Awards
Day 8:
Weight 198.5lbs
Thoughts: Today was my back workout. And also my 2nd week oncycle which means I bumped up to 30mg, and this seems to be the dosage in which the most improvement was shown by users. Dosed 10mg in the morning before breakfast, then the second 20mg around 3:30 before my workout at 4. Workout was definitely another of my better workouts so far. Back was just feeling thick and full all workout. Had to up my weight on lat pulldowns. Added 10lbs to that lift. Feel like I could have added weight to my dead's, but decided to wait til next week. Feeling great on epi, loving the stuff.
Workout:
Lat Pulldowns: 175x5;185x;185x5;185x5;185x4
Cable Rows: 190x5;190x5;190x5;190x5;190x5
Deadlift:265x5;265x5;265x5;265x5;265x5
T-Bar Rows: 225x5;225x5;225x5;225x4;225x4
Abs:
V-Ups: 25(BW)x4
Swiss Ball Crunch: 100crunches
Planks: 3x1minute
Positives: Feeling better recovery, new pr(lat pulls), good aggression
Negatives: Nothing negative today, just that oily skin, barely noticeable though

Leonidus

Awards
Day 9:
Weight: 199lbs(+3lbs since start, never have reached 200 before :).)
BF: ~11.5%
Thoughts:
Shoulder day today. Nice short n sweet workout, but still felt intense as hell today. Second day that I have bumped up to 30mg, and im loving every minute of it to be honest. After taking my pre-workout caps, I waited about 20 minutes before leaving for the gym, and on the way there, I started getting beads of sweat going, and it was 60 degrees outside. I started to get a tunnel vision like feeling, and feeling the androgenic effects of this. Definitely the most intense i've been in the gym so far. No pr's but weight was pretty smooth and easy to get up. Knee was sore today, but thats b/c of pressure outside from rain usually, and cloudy weather. Sucks, im a youngin and already having arthritis symptoms. Epi is treating me good thus far :).
Workout:
DB Press: 90x5;90x5;90x5;90x5;90x4
Arnold Press: 55x5;55x5;55x5;55x5;55x5
Upright Rows: 165x5;165x5;165x5;165x;165x3
Reverse Pec Deck: 150x5;150x5;150x5;150x5;150x5
DB Shoulder Combo(Front Raise x10;Lateral Raisex10): 4x10 of each exercise
Cardio: Did a mile and a half run by my house, ran it in 13.5 minutes. HR~130
Positives: Lots of intensity; Easy recovery; Strength feeling great;Libido increase, yes you read it right, increase!
Negatives: Pretty pissed off today, snapping at a lot of people.

Leonidus

Awards
Day 10:
Weight: 199lbs(+3)
BF:~11.5%
Thoughts:
It was bis/tris today. Pretty insane workout today as well. I hit another pr on my skull crushers, upping from the 35 and 5's to the 45's. So a 10lb increase in that. The second pr came on my barbell curls, bumped that lift up 10lbs after the first set as well, and finished all sets and reps out. I had unbelievable pumps in my forearms, I had to stop for an extra minute to let it subsideFelt pretty good all day, but when something even minuscule went wrong, like driving for instance, I lost it for the most part. Really feeling this product now both strength and intensity wise. Im still dosing at 30mg, will bump it up to 40mg next wednesday, and finish out the last 2 weeks @40mg if all goes well.
Workout:
Flat Barbell Curls: 105x5;115x5;115x5;115x5;115x5
Skull Crushers w/20lb EZ Curl Bar: 100x5;110x5;110x5;110x5;110x5
Preacher Isolation Curls: 35x5;35x5;35x5;35x5;35x5;35x5
Rope Pushdowns: 160x5;160x5;160x5;160x5;160x5
Abs:
Side-Planks: 3x1minute
Bicycles: 4x25
Partner Throwdowns: 3x35

Leonidus

Awards
Days 11&12:
Weight: 199lbs(+3)
BF:~11.4%
Thoughts:
Was pretty busy this weekend dealing with some stuff, and retiling a bathroom in my house. So I didn't have to time to get on here and type up anything. So my apologies on that. Been feeling great though, except for a bit of sleeplessness lately it seems. So I picked up some melatonin and have been takin those the last 2 nights, and it has helped a bunch. Nothing else noteworthy to report throughout the weekend. Still dosing 30mg everyday, and upping it to 40mg for the last 2 weeks on Wednesday. Can't wait until then. I'll post my day 13 log back on here, post workout. Appreciating all the support and encouragement from those out there reading this.

Leonidus

Awards
My apologies to everyone on here. I am off cycle, as i suffered another knee injury at a junior's hockey tryout about 2 weeks ago. Long story short, scrum in front of the net, and somebody got knocked down to the side of my left knee, and theyre shoulder fell perfectly on my knee. But i was fortunate to only partially tear the mcl, and meniscus. Had surgery 2 days ago, and ive been so drugged up ever since the injury, that i even forgot to post on here. So needless to say my epi cycle was cut short only 13 days in :(. Ill try to hit up the gym as soon as i can because i know ill be going stir crazy. Recovery is set for about 6-8 weeks, but i know ill hit up the gym sooner than that, and at least hit the upper body as best i can.

I really enjoyed my time on epi, though, definitely was looking very promising. I was alot denser than i had ever been, strength increases were pretty evident as i put up around 10 personal bests. Intensity was through the roof, in the gym, and on the ice. Gyno was slightly reduced, and in only 13 days of use. No sides, except a little bit of oily skin, and alot of aggressiveness, no libido loss, no shutdown.

Im taking activate xtreme just 2-3 caps/day to try and keep my test levels elevated while i sit on my ass nursing the knee back to health. Well until later rock on people:head: