Kre Alkalyn

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
This is the creatine that I use. Having come off of 4 months of no weight training I resume July 21. I began the Kre akalyn against.

My arms were 15 1/2" when I started back. Previously they had been just shy of 16". I have been doing the DC training method or Rest Paused method.

Kre alkalyn, gives me dry bottom lip if I do not take in enough water. It also tends to give me a tightness around the muscle areas on my arms and shoulders at times. Today I measured my biceps just to see where they stand since I started back. they were about 16 1/8" which shocked me. I usually take 2 measurements because I don't always trust the first one. First one was 16 1/4".

I used KA originally because I hated having to load up on CM and then having to drink some Liquid with sugar in it so to get it to the muscle. With KA it is just pills and drink water after it.

Nacho1545

Awards
I use KA also but its in my Cellucor M5.. Its great.. No bloating or water retention... As long as you drink your fluids (M5 recommends at least 40 fl oz of water during workout) you'll be fine...

applesmack23

Awards
I also use M5 and i love it Cellucor makes some great stuff its pricey tho.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
What company makes your Kre Alkalyn ?

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
JohnJessica20

I used to use SCI FIT KA but I found I could get a better value from EFX so I switched to them. Apparently the guy who discovered this used to own EFX. I get my KA online.

Too bad Universal Nutrition did not have any.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
JohnJessica20

I used to use SCI FIT KA but I found I could get a better value from EFX so I switched to them. Apparently the guy who discovered this used to own EFX. I get my KA online.

Too bad Universal Nutrition did not have any.
Even though they might not have that, they do have a solid line up of some serious muscle building supplenments. Keep a eye out for logs popping up i'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Nacho1545

Awards
biorhythm makes some KA.. Kind of pricey.. How much is your KA?

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
I got my KA for $13.95 as opposed to $20 for 120 pills. Matter of fact when I made my last online order I order 2 containers and it cost me $32 for 240 pills.

DPSnutrition is where I got it from.

Nacho1545

Awards
I got my KA for $13.95 as opposed to $20 for 120 pills. Matter of fact when I made my last online order I order 2 containers and it cost me $32 for 240 pills.

DPSnutrition is where I got it from.
Wow!! Great price.. Thanks for the info. I will have to look into that. My KA in Cellucor M5 is 80 a tub for 40 servings (but its KA and NO+more stuff in one).

I just found some KA on that site.. It doesn't say on the site so I need to ask you.. How many mg of KA is in it? How many do you have to take and how often?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
love KA myself..my stomach cant handle mono..no matter how i mix it

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i liked the m5.. had a jug of it at work just sittin and owner said we could use it whenever.. great workouts with it.. i liked it because i started workin out at night and it didnt give me any stim feelings so i could sleep fine at night.. i did get the shoulder tightness a few times on it, needed to drink more water i bet

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
How many mg of KA is in it? How many do you have to take and how often?

It is the same mg as the other brands. 750mg per pill. You take it based on your weight. The labels on different brands tell you different things. IE....sci fit says to take a serving in the morning and also before a workout...I think. I threw the bottle away. EFX says to take 1pill before workout and 1 pill after.

I take 2 pills in the morning, 1 pill before workout and 1 pill after. I used to take 2 before the workout. Sometimes I change it up to see what effect it has on me.
On off days I take 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the evening sometime.

I thought about trying a powder but I decided not to since the pill is very convenient!! I do not use any NO. I just stay with basics, creatine, multi vits, protein shakes and fish oil and so on.

Sometime the KA does give me a serious pump, my whole body feels swollen, so much so I measure myself to find out if it is just a feeling or that feeling has turned to something physcial.

You know what is so funny with me? Usually i am not one that goes and prostitutes himself for a particular product saying it is the greatest thing in the world. Usually I try different brands of things and stick with something I like. With KA I have seen what this does in me and it blows me away. Absolutely no reason for me to do anything else unless I want to compare. EFX apparently is the orginater of KA. I have emailed them about the product and recieved an answer within the day. They even send you a small ebook about KA which is a fascinating read.

I am long winded here.....woops............

Nacho1545

Awards
Not at all.. Thank you for all of the information... I think that I will buy it after my M5 cycle....