I hate you Chocolate-PeanutButter Ultra Peptide 2.0!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Why did you come into my life and INSTANTLY get me hooked like you were laced with crystal meth? :FUfinger:

Why did you have to find me when I was cutting? You know I can't go a day without 2-4 scoops of your goodness anymore. :food:

Why are you on such a big sale that I just bought another TEN tubs without thinking twice about it? Wasn't the 4 tubs I already had enough?

Seriously guys... I can't even put into words how tasty and absolutely addicting this stuff is! Do yourself a favor and buy a tub... or ten. :thumbsup:

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Choc. PB UP 2.0 is seriously good stuff. As good as it is though, I think vanilla and banana slightly edge out choc. pb. You can't go wrong with any of their flavors though...

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
It was called "Big Hugeness" at BSL (5 2lb containers of UP 2.0).

I just checked and it looks like the sale is over now. Price is now like $35 more for 10lbs.

Sorry guys :(

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
aww...man....
maybe next time...

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got lucky. Found out about it about a week ago. Ordered 10lbs. Then last night said "screw this, I need more" and ordered another 10lbs.

So I'll be stocked with 14 tubs of Choc. PB, 4 tubs of Banana Cream and 2 tubs of Cookies & Cream.

I should be good for a while :)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
they have 5 2lbs on the bsl site for 125 is that what u were talking about

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Nutra has a twin pack of relentless and ultra pepetide for 39.99

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i like strawberry isopure and orange gaterade

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
<<<---- Currently trying to slowly sip down yet another UP 2.0 shake. Uggghhh!!! Can't stop!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you saw that sale! This stuff is sooooooooooo good :D

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
It's too bad no one seems to read my workout log... this is old news. :)

Now you have no excuse to not support Nutraplanet!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Seriosly, I can drink 5 shakes in a row of the Choc-PB. The stuff is insane good. SHEESH. Want to give me a tub? Pleaseeeee. Im beggin

Why did you come into my life and INSTANTLY get me hooked like you were laced with crystal meth? :FUfinger:

Why did you have to find me when I was cutting? You know I can't go a day without 2-4 scoops of your goodness anymore. :food:

Why are you on such a big sale that I just bought another TEN tubs without thinking twice about it? Wasn't the 4 tubs I already had enough?

Seriously guys... I can't even put into words how tasty and absolutely addicting this stuff is! Do yourself a favor and buy a tub... or ten. :thumbsup:

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Try 1 scoop Choc PB and 1 scoop Banana Cream. AMAZING!!!!

I am NEVER going to be able to finish cutting now. I guess I'll just call it a "recomp" from here on out :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i have to agree, choc pb is out of this world

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
everyone over to tribals house for a ultra peptide party!!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Shhhh... don't let the neighbors know! :run:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
seriously the greatest flavor ever. i have actually went thru a tub in 3 days lol

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I don't doubt it man. If I was bulking my first tub would already be gone :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
choc pb has to be the best flavor ever invented. I will be getting cupcake batter tomorrow in from all the whey, so we will see if theres compettion between the two

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are getting me excited for the UP that Jjohn is sending my way :D I've always loved Choc. PB, and this is a much healthier option than that Choc. PB Icecream my sister always tempts me with lol.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Steveoph - No lie... 2 scoops + 14oz. skim milk + 2 ice cubes shaken for 2 minutes = Chocolate Peanut Butter Malt from your local Ice Cream place.

I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful it would taste blended with ice. Maybe I'll try that today!

I promised myself I only get 3 scoops today though. I had 7 yesterday. I couldn't help myself :(

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
choc pb has to be the best flavor ever invented. I will be getting cupcake batter tomorrow in from all the whey, so we will see if theres compettion between the two
Vanilla 2.0 tastes close to cake batter IMO. It's more evident with less water used.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
maybe another sale soon if this thread keeps going on the PBC flavour has me wanting to order some? lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
nice. I'd be down for a sale!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Chocalate is very adictive because it activates endorphins and contains two types of stimulants in it.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I think its the PB that is addicting, not the choc. But that's just me...