I hate you Chocolate-PeanutButter Ultra Peptide 2.0!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. You guys are getting me excited for the UP that Jjohn is sending my way I've always loved Choc. PB, and this is a much healthier option than that Choc. PB Icecream my sister always tempts me with lol.

2. Steveoph - No lie... 2 scoops + 14oz. skim milk + 2 ice cubes shaken for 2 minutes = Chocolate Peanut Butter Malt from your local Ice Cream place.

I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful it would taste blended with ice. Maybe I'll try that today!

I promised myself I only get 3 scoops today though. I had 7 yesterday. I couldn't help myself
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    choc pb has to be the best flavor ever invented. I will be getting cupcake batter tomorrow in from all the whey, so we will see if theres compettion between the two
    Vanilla 2.0 tastes close to cake batter IMO. It's more evident with less water used.

4. maybe another sale soon if this thread keeps going on the PBC flavour has me wanting to order some? lol

5. nice. I'd be down for a sale!
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. Chocalate is very adictive because it activates endorphins and contains two types of stimulants in it.

7. I think its the PB that is addicting, not the choc. But that's just me...

8. lol i was asking id be down to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultra Peptide 2.0 Chocolate Mint
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 01:13 AM
  2. Ultra Peptide 2.0 Chocolate PB eta
    By jirahpaco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:47 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 12:46 AM
  4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ultra peptide 2.0 !
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 12:55 AM
  5. Chocolate PB Ultra Peptide 2.0
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 12:46 PM