Stak and M-Stak Log

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Animal Stak and M-Stak Log...

Starting next week I will be running 2 cans, back to back, of Animal Stak. This will be followed up by Animal M-Stak. After my show this saturday, I will be going back into a mass gaining phase... (I like to call it growing season, instead of "off season"...) I'll be running this with Animal Pak, Animal Pump, Animal Omega, Universal EAA Stack, and Universal Uni-Liver. I'll be hitting between 4000-4500 calories per day...

A little bit about myself:
I'm 40 years old, and a competitor in the INBF. I've been training off and on since 1986, but only seriously for the last 2 years. I've tried MANY different supplements (Weider "BIG" chewable tablets, all the way up to Animal Omega) and I'm ready to give this stack a go, and see what happens.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Starting next week I will be running 2 cans, back to back, of Animal Stak. This will be followed up by Animal M-Stak. After my show this saturday, I will be going back into a mass gaining phase... (I like to call it growing season, instead of "off season"...) I'll be running this with Animal Pak, Animal Pump, Animal Omega, Universal EAA Stack, and Universal Uni-Liver. I'll be hitting between 4000-4500 calories per day...

I'm 40 years old, and a competitor in the INBF. I've been training off and on since 1986, but only seriously for the last 2 years. I've tried MANY different supplements (Weider "BIG" chewable tablets, all the way up to Animal Omega) and I'm ready to give this stack a go, and see what happens.
Nice, can't wait to see how this log turns out bro. Subbed for the ride.

BTW best of luck with the show

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Deadman is hitting Anabolic Minds :bb3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
two vbery solid products. I love stack and I do mean love it. I tested the new M stack when it was in the testing phase, and found it to be good, but not on the same level as Stack. However that is just me and results always vary. Two good products none the less

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
two vbery solid products. I love stack and I do mean love it. I tested the new M stack when it was in the testing phase, and found it to be good, but not on the same level as Stack. However that is just me and results always vary. Two good products none the less
I've taken both, at different times, but have never run two cans of Stak followed by a can of M-Stak back to back to back... I'm a HUUUGE fan of Stak!!!:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken both, at different times, but have never run two cans of Stak followed by a can of M-Stak back to back to back... I'm a HUUUGE fan of Stak!!!:thumbsup:
I am curious how you do on 2, I like the idea of running back to back. Hell of a product. Good luck

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I am curious how you do on 2, I like the idea of running back to back. Hell of a product. Good luck
Thanks!!! I can't wait to get my show over, and dive right into this!!!:head:

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards

Mr. Dread
I'll be watching your progress. Curious to see how these products work. I've never tried any of the Animal products, always seemed like a lot of pills. Be good to see how these work for the 40+crowd.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Dread
I'll be watching your progress. Curious to see how these products work. I've never tried any of the Animal products, always seemed like a lot of pills. Be good to see how these work for the 40+crowd.
Cool! I've had good success with a lot of their products...:thumbsup:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Day 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... Just a little side note on this... I'm starting out at a bodyweight of 180, and am 2 days fresh off of a show... Here's how chest and tri's went down:
Chest:
Decline DB Press:
3 sets of 8 at 55 per side
Decline Hammer Strength BP:
1 set of 15 at 90
1 set of 12 at 140
1 set of 10 at 160
1 set of 8 at 180
1 set of 6 at 230
Hammer Strength Incline BP:
3 sets of 10 at 90
Incline DB BP:
3 sets of 8 at 45 per side
Cable Crossover:
1 set of 20 at 40 per side
1 set of 15 at 50 "
1 set of 10 at 60 "
1 set of 10 at 80 "
Machine BP:
5 sets of 10 at 150

Tri's:
"V" Bar Pull downs:
1 set of 20 at 90
1 set of 15 at 100
1 set of 10 at 110
1 set of 8 at 150
Rope Pull downs:
5 sets of 10 at 90
1 handed "D" Ring pull downs:
4 sets of 10 at 50 per side

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Great looking workout Dead, not sure how this thread slipped by me, but I'm in on this. Best of luck, and I have a very good feeling the results won't be luck, but hard work and determination that we know you have. Great Products in the mix here.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Great looking workout Dead, not sure how this thread slipped by me, but I'm in on this. Best of luck, and I have a very good feeling the results won't be luck, but hard work and determination that we know you have. Great Products in the mix here.
Thanks!!! This week should be really great, since I'm just coming off a show, and am now flooding my body with nutrients... Great to have ya aboard!!!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm in can't wait to see how this turns out for you. I was planning a huge Animal stak in near future. It will consist of ANIMAL TEST,PUMP,PAK and maybe nitro. This is still in planning stages so it might change after more research.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm in can't wait to see how this turns out for you. I was planning a huge Animal stak in near future. It will consist of ANIMAL TEST,PUMP,PAK and maybe nitro. This is still in planning stages so it might change after more research.
Let me know if/when ya log that!!! I'm definitely wanting to see how that goes for ya!!!:thumbsup:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Back and Bi's...
Close Grip Pull-downs:
1 set of 20 at 105
1 set of 15 at 120
1 set of 10 at 135
1 set of 8 at 165
Wide Grip Front Pull-downs:
1 set of 20 at 90
1 set of 15 at 105
1 set of 10 at 120
1 set of 6 at 150
Low Cable Rows:
2 sets of 15 at 100
2 sets of 8 at 140
Hammer Strength Rows:
2 sets of 10 at 45 per side
1 set of 10 at 55 per side
1 set of 6 at 70 per side
Bent Over Barbell Rows:
1 set of 10 at 70
1 set of 10 at 80
1 set of 10 at 90
1 set of 8 at 100

Bi's:
High Cable Curls:
2 sets of 10 at 50 per side
1 set of 10 at 60 per side
1 set of 8 at 70 per side
Rope Hammer Curls:
1 set of 20 at 60
1 set of 15 at 70
1 set of 10 at 80
1 set of 10 at 100
Preacher curls:
2 sets of 10 at 50
2 sets of 6 at 70
Incline DB curls:
4 sets of 10 at 35 per side
BB Curls: (21's...)
3 sets of 21's at 40
Felt great, and had one heck of a pump!!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Back and Bi's...
Close Grip Pull-downs:
1 set of 20 at 105
1 set of 15 at 120
1 set of 10 at 135
1 set of 8 at 165
Wide Grip Front Pull-downs:
1 set of 20 at 90
1 set of 15 at 105
1 set of 10 at 120
1 set of 6 at 150
Low Cable Rows:
2 sets of 15 at 100
2 sets of 8 at 140
Hammer Strength Rows:
2 sets of 10 at 45 per side
1 set of 10 at 55 per side
1 set of 6 at 70 per side
Bent Over Barbell Rows:
1 set of 10 at 70
1 set of 10 at 80
1 set of 10 at 90
1 set of 8 at 100

Bi's:
High Cable Curls:
2 sets of 10 at 50 per side
1 set of 10 at 60 per side
1 set of 8 at 70 per side
Rope Hammer Curls:
1 set of 20 at 60
1 set of 15 at 70
1 set of 10 at 80
1 set of 10 at 100
Preacher curls:
2 sets of 10 at 50
2 sets of 6 at 70
Incline DB curls:
4 sets of 10 at 35 per side
BB Curls: (21's...)
3 sets of 21's at 40
Felt great, and had one heck of a pump!!!
Solid.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Looks to me like Dead's on a mission here. Keep this up, and May will be all yours.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guys!!! I've got a lot to prove to myself, after the way my last show went down...:thumbsup:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Last night wasn't spent in the gym, but instead, I was cutting down a tree... Cutting, splitting, and stacking for 3 hours yesterday evening... Great whole body workout... Also, for those that aren't familiar with my normal routine... I do 2 sessions of 1 hour of "Puppy Power Walking"... My Black Lab, Igor, and I go for an hour walk on hilly terrain, and I wear a 30 lb vest... (Gets both of us some exrcise and cardio... *L*) Tonight will be my favorite night... LEGS!!! I definitely love leg day!!!

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Last night wasn't spent in the gym, but instead, I was cutting down a tree... Cutting, splitting, and stacking for 3 hours yesterday evening... Great whole body workout... Also, for those that aren't familiar with my normal routine... I do 2 sessions of 1 hour of "Puppy Power Walking"... My Black Lab, Igor, and I go for an hour walk on hilly terrain, and I wear a 30 lb vest... (Gets both of us some exrcise and cardio... *L*) Tonight will be my favorite night... LEGS!!! I definitely love leg day!!!
Cutting down a tree, definitely total body, sounds like you used an axe, am I right here?

Love the puppy power walking. LOL, yet you just made me miss my dogs. Looking forward to that Leg Session!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Cutting down a tree, definitely total body, sounds like you used an axe, am I right here?

Love the puppy power walking. LOL, yet you just made me miss my dogs. Looking forward to that Leg Session!
For most of it, I used an axe... All the splitting was done by axe...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
For most of it, I used an axe... All the splitting was done by axe...
Nothing like gettin' your hands dirty, MD... Did ya finish up with Torrent? Hahaha....

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Legs:
Leg extensions: (Warm-up)
4 sets of 20 at 105
Squats:
1 set of 20 at 100
1 set of 15 at 140
1 set of 10 at 180
1 set of 10 at 220
4 drop sets at 10 each... (Happy, now, A-Rep...? *L*)
Leg extensions:
1 set of 20 at 105
1 set of 15 at 120
1 set of 10 at 135
1 set of 8 at 180
1 set of 100 at 75 (I love that burn!!!)
Lying leg curls:
1 set of 20 at 50
1 set of 15 at 60
1 set of 10 at 70
1 set of 10 at 90
4 drop sets at 10 each (I love high volume!!!)
Abductor and adductor machines:
3 sets of 50 at 80 (Each machine)
Standing calf raise:
1 set of 30 at 195
1 set of 15 at 255
1 set of 10 at 310
1 set of 10 at 370
1 set of 100 at 175
Abs:
3 sets of 15 at 100 on the "Ab Machine"

I ate well, last night... Went straight to an all-you-can-eat Chinese Buffet... Sushi, rice, oysters, shrimp, sweet and sour chicken, General Tso's Chicken, Calamari, Garlic Green Beans... I practically waddled out of there... *L*

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Bet those legs are hurting now, nothing like some all you can eat Chinese after a hard leg workout. Processed Chinese never tasted better. LOL. Great Job!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Bet those legs are hurting now, nothing like some all you can eat Chinese after a hard leg workout. Processed Chinese never tasted better. LOL. Great Job!!
Thanks!!! I'm walking like Golum, from "Lord of the Rings", today... Definite SUTAS today...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Legs:
Leg extensions: (Warm-up)
4 sets of 20 at 105
Squats:
1 set of 20 at 100
1 set of 15 at 140
1 set of 10 at 180
1 set of 10 at 220
4 drop sets at 10 each... (Happy, now, A-Rep...? *L*)
Leg extensions:
1 set of 20 at 105
1 set of 15 at 120
1 set of 10 at 135
1 set of 8 at 180
1 set of 100 at 75 (I love that burn!!!)
Lying leg curls:
1 set of 20 at 50
1 set of 15 at 60
1 set of 10 at 70
1 set of 10 at 90
4 drop sets at 10 each (I love high volume!!!)
Abductor and adductor machines:
3 sets of 50 at 80 (Each machine)
Standing calf raise:
1 set of 30 at 195
1 set of 15 at 255
1 set of 10 at 310
1 set of 10 at 370
1 set of 100 at 175
Abs:
3 sets of 15 at 100 on the "Ab Machine"

I ate well, last night... Went straight to an all-you-can-eat Chinese Buffet... Sushi, rice, oysters, shrimp, sweet and sour chicken, General Tso's Chicken, Calamari, Garlic Green Beans... I practically waddled out of there... *L*
All you can eat buffet... Damn, that's making me hungry.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!!! I'm walking like Golum, from "Lord of the Rings", today... Definite SUTAS today...
SUTAS, what a great feeling, LOL. Love the reference to Golum. Have you ever tried to follow a good leg workout with 20 min on a stair stepper.

Luckily my SUTAS dosen't kick in for 24 hrs with the worst being at 48hrs, so I need to maximize on cardio before it hits.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
SUTAS, what a great feeling, LOL. Love the reference to Golum. Have you ever tried to follow a good leg workout with 20 min on a stair stepper.

Luckily my SUTAS dosen't kick in for 24 hrs with the worst being at 48hrs, so I need to maximize on cardio before it hits.
I still have to walk the dog for an hour on hilly terrain, with a 30 lb vest on, twice a day... Oh, and stairs bring pain... *L*

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I still have to walk the dog for an hour on hilly terrain, with a 30 lb vest on, twice a day... Oh, and stairs bring pain... *L*
Oh yeah, forgot about the Puppy Power Walking. Hahaha, enjoy that the next few days.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Solid work MD...gotta love the Chinese all you can eat buffet...

Is the Stak/M Stak your preeeeecccciiiooous yet?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Solid work MD...gotta love the Chinese all you can eat buffet...

Is the Stak/M Stak your preeeeecccciiiooous yet?
Thanks!!! A little early to tell, yet... But, I've no doubt, that it will be... Especially during "Growing Season"!!!:thumbsup:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Scale Update

I've now blossomed to 195.7 lbs... Was at 180, earlier this week... Definite carb rebound going on...:pizza:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Days 5,6, &7...

Friday, was a rest day... The only thing I did was the 2 sessions of Puppy Power Walking...
Saturday, was arms and delts:
Bi's:
High cable curls:
2 sets of 15 at 50 lbs per side
1 set of 10 at 60 lbs per side
1 set of 8 at 70 lbs per side
Rope Hammer Curls:
1 set of 20 at 60
1 set of 15 at 70
1 set of 10 at 80
1 set of 10 at 100
Preacher curls:
4 sets of 15 at 70
Incline DB Curls:
5 sets of 10 at 30 per DB
BB Curls: (21's)
3 sets at 50
Tri's:
"V" Bar pressdowns:
1 set of 20 at 90
1 set of 15 at 100
1 set of 10 at 110
1 set of 10 at 140
Rope Pulldowns:
2 sets of 15 at 70
1 set of 10 at 80
1 set of 10 at 100
Single arm Pulldowns:
4 sets of 10 at 50 per arm
Delts:
Machine Laterals:
1 set of 20 at 50
1 set of 15 at 60
1 set of 10 at 70
1 set of 10 at 90
Hammer Strength Overhead Press
4 sets of 10 at 90
Seated High Cable Rows (With Flexsolate straps so I can twist at the contraction)
2 sets of 15 at 80
1 set of 10 at 100
Reverse Cable Crossovers:
Traps:
Standing Calf Machine Shrugs:
4 sets of 10 at 395
Sunday was another rest day...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Day 8...

Chest, tri's, and abs:
CHEST
Decline DB Press:
3 sets of 8 at 60 per side (Increase from last session)
Decline Hammer Strength BP:
1 set of 15 at 90
1 set of 12 at 140
1 set of 10 at 160
1 set of 8 at 180
1 set of 6 at 230
1 set of 4 at 250 (Was feelin' strong... PR)
Hammer Strength Incline BP:
3 sets of 10 at 90
Incline DB BP:
3 sets of 8 at 45 per side
Cable Crossover: (All weigths above last session)
1 set of 20 at 50 per side
1 set of 15 at 60 "
1 set of 10 at 70 "
1 set of 10 at 90 "
Machine BP:
5 sets of 10 at 150

TRI'S:
"V" Bar Pull downs:
1 set of 20 at 90
1 set of 15 at 100
1 set of 10 at 110
1 set of 8 at 150
Rope Pull downs:
1 set of 20 at 80
1 set of 15 at 90
1 set of 10 at 100
1 set of 10 at 120
1 handed "D" Ring pull downs:
ABS:
Machine Weighted Crunch:
3 sets of 30 at 100
Crunches:
4 sets of 30
Hanging leg raises:
3 sets of 25
The usual 2 sessions of Puppy Power Walking...

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I like the setup of doing Bis first before the delts, might have to try that one day. Great lookin chest and tri workout as well. I bet that puppy is in awesome shape. You need to strap one of those doggie bottle backpacks to it to help you out.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I like the setup of doing Bis first before the delts, might have to try that one day. Great lookin chest and tri workout as well. I bet that puppy is in awesome shape. You need to strap one of those doggie bottle backpacks to it to help you out.
Once he gets full grown, I'm going to get him into pulling competitions... He's got natural technique for pulling large loads...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Death By Potluck...

The only thing that got done was the puppy walking... We had a potluck at work, yesterday... And, by the time I got home... Let's just say I had an issue with body fluids wanting to escape my body... Others from work are dealing with the very same issue, today... So, hopefully, tonight I'll hit those bi's and back!!! I've just been pushing fluids...:toilet::sick::eek::jaw: