3-AD and Cholesterol levels

  1. 3-AD and Cholesterol levels


    I just wanted to due a quick write up about 3-AD. I had some good and bad experieces with it. I took 2 capsules twice a day for four weeks. Along with 3-AD, I took Cycle Support and 4 GM of Fish Oil per day. My strength did go up each week. For instance, my bench went up 20 pounds in 4 weeks and I gained around 5lbs of muscle. Which for my is great! However, I could not take how tired I was throughout the day. All I did was sleep. Even with stim's I could not stay awake. Also, I got some labs drawn before and after my cycle. My cholesterol went from 186 to 224 and my AST's and ALT levels, which were normal before the cycle, went up to slightly above normal ranges. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?


  2. I forgot to mention that I stayed pretty clean on my diet the whole month.

  3. happens with most steroids
    •   
       


  4. Just stay on the cycle support throughout pct, and everything should return to normal in about a month.

  5. its hard to tell without the HDL/LDL ratios.


    Either way, that's a jump there.

  6. Im taking it right now. 4days in already im tired through out the day, but Im taking lifesupport, it has cholesterol support. So hopefully it controls that alittle without sacrificing gains?..

  7. I'm very interested in tryin 3-AD out. Right now I'm in Iraq, where the temp is still holdin out at around 120-130 during the day. Obviously hydration is a problem, but is easily taken care of. Reading these replies though is shying me away from tryin it, especially with mention of higher cholesterol levels. Also, I work 12-16 hours per day and can't afford the sleepy effects. Is there anything out there that can counteract the tiredness? Please let me know if this would be a supplement worth taking out here...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ThELiDdLe1 View Post
    I'm very interested in tryin 3-AD out. Right now I'm in Iraq, where the temp is still holdin out at around 120-130 during the day. Obviously hydration is a problem, but is easily taken care of. Reading these replies though is shying me away from tryin it, especially with mention of higher cholesterol levels. Also, I work 12-16 hours per day and can't afford the sleepy effects. Is there anything out there that can counteract the tiredness? Please let me know if this would be a supplement worth taking out here...
    when I used LGs products I found that I got great gains especially with a great stim effect from there own form of standardized yohimbe. I also liked thier pSarm product, non hormonal and more powerful than trib, and kept me awake! without a need for pct.(essentially is a pct).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by flash6610 View Post
    I just wanted to due a quick write up about 3-AD. I had some good and bad experieces with it. I took 2 capsules twice a day for four weeks. Along with 3-AD, I took Cycle Support and 4 GM of Fish Oil per day. My strength did go up each week. For instance, my bench went up 20 pounds in 4 weeks and I gained around 5lbs of muscle. Which for my is great! However, I could not take how tired I was throughout the day. All I did was sleep. Even with stim's I could not stay awake. Also, I got some labs drawn before and after my cycle. My cholesterol went from 186 to 224 and my AST's and ALT levels, which were normal before the cycle, went up to slightly above normal ranges. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

    Fish oil is great taken in mod...but it is still a FAT, and too much fat is, well, too much. I take it for the lowering effect on cholesterol. May be one reason on the jump. I bet it'll come back down quickly.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bassman33 View Post
    Fish oil is great taken in mod...but it is still a FAT, and too much fat is, well, too much. I take it for the lowering effect on cholesterol. May be one reason on the jump. I bet it'll come back down quickly.

    The fish oils should lower the cholesterol. Especially at 4grams a day. No saturated or trans fat in it. Healthy fats. It is recommended to take 3 to 5 grams a day (a combination of epa and dha) to lower cholesterol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by flash6610 View Post
    I just wanted to due a quick write up about 3-AD. I had some good and bad experieces with it. I took 2 capsules twice a day for four weeks. Along with 3-AD, I took Cycle Support and 4 GM of Fish Oil per day. My strength did go up each week. For instance, my bench went up 20 pounds in 4 weeks and I gained around 5lbs of muscle. Which for my is great! However, I could not take how tired I was throughout the day. All I did was sleep. Even with stim's I could not stay awake. Also, I got some labs drawn before and after my cycle. My cholesterol went from 186 to 224 and my AST's and ALT levels, which were normal before the cycle, went up to slightly above normal ranges. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

    How much do you weigh? Were you stacking anything along side 3-AD beside the Cycle Support and Fish Oil? Also what was your water intake each day?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ThELiDdLe1 View Post
    I'm very interested in tryin 3-AD out. Right now I'm in Iraq, where the temp is still holdin out at around 120-130 during the day. Obviously hydration is a problem, but is easily taken care of. Reading these replies though is shying me away from tryin it, especially with mention of higher cholesterol levels. Also, I work 12-16 hours per day and can't afford the sleepy effects. Is there anything out there that can counteract the tiredness? Please let me know if this would be a supplement worth taking out here...

    The cases of lethargy is possible dehydration due to the increased sweating people experience while on 3-AD. I ran a cycle of 3-AD and Mass FX for 4 weeks and didn't experience any lethargy. I made sure I was drinking around 1.5-2 gallons of water a day.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by flash6610 View Post
    I just wanted to due a quick write up about 3-AD. I had some good and bad experieces with it. I took 2 capsules twice a day for four weeks. Along with 3-AD, I took Cycle Support and 4 GM of Fish Oil per day. My strength did go up each week. For instance, my bench went up 20 pounds in 4 weeks and I gained around 5lbs of muscle. Which for my is great! However, I could not take how tired I was throughout the day. All I did was sleep. Even with stim's I could not stay awake. Also, I got some labs drawn before and after my cycle. My cholesterol went from 186 to 224 and my AST's and ALT levels, which were normal before the cycle, went up to slightly above normal ranges. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

    Another reason for the increase in cholesterol could be the extra fat you were taking with 3-AD on top of the fats you were getting from fish oil and just from your normal diet. Just taking 15-20g of healthy fats with 3-AD is fine there isn't really a need to supplement in fish oil on top of that. Unless you wanted to use fish oil as your source of fats for 3-AD.

  14. some good info here. I was just about to ask why the lethargy and tiredness? I guess dehydration would be a good reason. I still have a bottle of 3ad but im not sure if pct would really be needed or if i should run solo or stacked? I guess itll sit in the drawer for awhile.

  15. PCT is need for 3-AD which would be 4 weeks of aPCT. 3-AD solo would give you some nice gains but you can also stack it with Mass FX.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gltrdone83 View Post
    PCT is need for 3-AD which would be 4 weeks of aPCT. 3-AD solo would give you some nice gains but you can also stack it with Mass FX.
    what about hyperdrolx2 or another steroid? Is it best to use everyday or can it be used on workout days only? sorry for the hijack.

  17. If you ran a cycle of Hypedrol X2 and Mass FX there is no need for PCT. You would take them on both workout and non workout days.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    what about hyperdrolx2 or another steroid? Is it best to use everyday or can it be used on workout days only? sorry for the hijack.
    there are many stacking possibilities with 3-ad because it is non-methyl.

    My next BULK stack is planned as follows:
    6 per day 3-AD
    4 per day MassFX
    2 per day Havoc
    2 pre-workout SDNG

    :bb3:

  19. I kept my water intake up throughout the month. In fact a few of my coworkers commented on the amount of water I was drinking. I have been off 3-Ad for almost a week now and it is amazing how much better I feel. It might be the PCT supplements that I am on, but it has been a noticeable difference in my energy levels.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by flash6610 View Post
    I kept my water intake up throughout the month. In fact a few of my coworkers commented on the amount of water I was drinking. I have been off 3-Ad for almost a week now and it is amazing how much better I feel. It might be the PCT supplements that I am on, but it has been a noticeable difference in my energy levels.
    Yeah, its pretty strong in my opinion!

  21. i have heard that grape seed extract is great for lowering cholesterol and it is dirt cheap where ever you can buy vitamins
  22. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gltrdone83 View Post
    Another reason for the increase in cholesterol could be the extra fat you were taking with 3-AD on top of the fats you were getting from fish oil and just from your normal diet. Just taking 15-20g of healthy fats with 3-AD is fine there isn't really a need to supplement in fish oil on top of that. Unless you wanted to use fish oil as your source of fats for 3-AD.
    Lets not overlook the fact and the very strong correlation that oral steroids are deleterious to lipids.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post
    i have heard that grape seed extract is great for lowering cholesterol and it is dirt cheap where ever you can buy vitamins
    Even more so,Trans Resveratrol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Lets not overlook the fact and the very strong correlation that oral steroids are deleterious to lipids.
    So would you consider 3ad to be a class II oral steroid?

  25. Just throwing my 2 cents in here about the lethargy...

    For whatever reason, it happens and it did happen to me. For the second week and into the third, if I recall correctly, the lethargy in the gym definitely sucked. My dayjob is boring as all get-out, so that wasn't helping matters. How did I manage? Stims... In the morning, I was popping 2 StimX and pre-w/o I was alternating betwen 2-3 caps of Rampage or 2 caps SDNG. You can use whatever you'd like, just don't go crazy on stims like I do. (I'm a junkie! )

    But yes, lethargy, it sucks monkey nards. You take the good, you take the bad... somethin' somethin' somethin' ..The Facts of Life..The Facts of Life!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Just throwing my 2 cents in here about the lethargy...

    For whatever reason, it happens and it did happen to me. For the second week and into the third, if I recall correctly, the lethargy in the gym definitely sucked. My dayjob is boring as all get-out, so that wasn't helping matters. How did I manage? Stims... In the morning, I was popping 2 StimX and pre-w/o I was alternating betwen 2-3 caps of Rampage or 2 caps SDNG. You can use whatever you'd like, just don't go crazy on stims like I do. (I'm a junkie! )

    But yes, lethargy, it sucks monkey nards. You take the good, you take the bad... somethin' somethin' somethin' ..The Facts of Life..The Facts of Life!!
    words from the man.. I concur! Redbull did it for me. the lethargy was worth the gains imo, and I also had a decent amount of aggression which, no matter how tired I was, in the gym it went out the door!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LDL Cholesterol Levels
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 01:30 AM
  3. Cholesterol Levels
    By dsl in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 11:56 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 02:29 PM
  5. Cholesterol levels in protein powders
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 05:56 PM
Log in
Log in