UNC's "I love my body" RPN Gut Health/NoXidant Stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    My legs are really really sore God I hate that Agreed reaper its been hard to use the bathroom!

Notes-

Cleansed and light feeling still very present.
    Noticed that my face is clearing up a bit, not as oily....due to the NOX?
    I seem to be a bit more energetic.
    Since starting this log I have not had 1 problem with my acid reflux...due to GH maybe? I think so cause I have been eating foods and drinking way to many Dr.Peppers lately and they always trigger my acid reflux.
    BM's are more frequent and larger!!!
    The decrease of acne is most likely due to the combination of the Gut Health and NOxidant through an enhanced immune stimulus effect.

There have been a few studies on probiotic use and acid reflux issues. They have been shown to help with reflux issues in those that suffer from H.Pylori bacteria. This is a bacteria that can reside within your stomach causing an increase of gastric acid secretion, and contribute to the development of peptic ulcer disease.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    The decrease of acne is most likely due to the combination of the Gut Health and NOxidant through an enhanced immune stimulus effect....
    Agree. Acne is essentially an inflammatory condition, so potent antioxidants effectively contain the condition. In particular, zinc is involved in many metabolic processes in the body, including optimal hormone synthesis, treatment of inflammatory processes, healing of damaged skin, and reduction of sebum output. Vitamin E has been shown to be beneficial for the treatment of acne via inhibition of lipid peroxidation of sebum. Alpha lipoic acid not only helps to recycle some other antioxidants (especially Vitamin C), but also supports rapid healing of acne and acne scars. And so on. NoXidant sports a nice synergistic blend with a broad range of applications. I personally have not tried it, but I am sure it packs a solid punch.

I have used Güt Health and have only praises for it.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Great info SM and T!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Agree. Acne is essentially an inflammatory condition, so potent antioxidants effectively contain the condition. In particular, zinc is involved in many metabolic processes in the body, including optimal hormone synthesis, treatment of inflammatory processes, healing of damaged skin, and reduction of sebum output. Vitamin E has been shown to be beneficial for the treatment of acne via inhibition of lipid peroxidation of sebum. Alpha lipoic acid not only helps to recycle some other antioxidants (especially Vitamin C), but also supports rapid healing of acne and acne scars. And so on. NoXidant sports a nice synergistic blend with a broad range of applications. I personally have not tried it, but I am sure it packs a solid punch.

Agreed. As always, solid info ike!

Managing acne development can be tricky since much of its instance occurs through heredity and hormonal environment changes. Having a wide variety of effective antioxidants available like "NOxidant" should definitely add some beneficial factors in exacerbation prevention. By preventing excessive premature cellular death due to pro-oxidant damage, it should without a doubt contribute to less instances of hair follicle occlusion of sebum/bacteria.

The selenium contained within NOxidant is a fairly important trace mineral factor in immune and thyroid function. The manganese addition to the formula is what i really like. It's vital in the activation of SOD (Superoxide Dismutase.)

Legendary

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I love when T1 and SM post, always full of great info.

Diet was on point until right now. My city opened an Arby's today, I thought it was going to be later on.

Oh its so good! I will be popping my GH and NOX here in a bit.

Guys be sure to check out my X-factor for gym updates and all of that jazz.

BTW this is a product that I will recommending to my best friend and my father who both suffer from digestion problems, acid reflux and IBS.
  6. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I was reading thru either Z or Reaper's log and they mentioned the word cleansing. That would be the perfect word to describe how I feel.

Taking my last 2 blitzkerg doses tonight.

Notes-

Chest- really sore from yesterday
    Back and shoulers not so much.

I again had the "cleansing" this morning and again when I got home. I am straighting my diet up so by next week I should feel like a brand new man.

Tonight I will take 1 NOX pre and 2 before bed with my GH. Off days I will take the 3 NOX prior to bed.
    It took about 8 or 9 days before i saw any difference w/ Gut Health.....I am now on my third bottle- amazing stuff.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    It took about 8 or 9 days before i saw any difference w/ Gut Health.....I am now on my third bottle- amazing stuff.
    Look who made it over here now since their company is a sponsor Whats up?

This is a new staple for sure!
  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

As always very informative information. I know were im coming for supplement related questions
    As for this GH I need to get my hands on some! This log alone has me inquisitive. Hey Trauma weres the cheapest place to pick up some?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    As always very informative information. I know were im coming for supplement related questions
    As for this GH I need to get my hands on some! This log alone has me inquisitive. Hey Trauma weres the cheapest place to pick up some?
    Nutraplanet!

Tell sam trauma1 sent you!

Legendary

10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nutraplanet!

Tell sam trauma1 sent you!
    Will do big guy...Hopefully Sam will be hearing from me 2marrow. Do you ever sleep man? Anytime I ask you a question in a thread I always get reply instantly...much appreciated
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Your prob. a computer...lol
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Will do big guy...Hopefully Sam will be hearing from me 2marrow. Do you ever sleep man? Anytime I ask you a question in a thread I always get one instantly...much appreciated
    Lol - My 6th sense picks up the beckoned call.

Actaully, i'm watching the olympics and posting between races.

Legendary

13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20;
    Your prob. a computer...lol
    Entirely plausible! I must admit I never thought about that possibility!

Howdy, T1?! If he responds to this within ten minutes, then he is certainly a computer!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Entirely plausible! I must admit I never thought about that possibility!

Howdy, T1?! If he responds to this within ten minutes, then he is certainly a computer!
    I'm 4 hours late on this one.

Legendary

15. Registered User
    Answers

I'm 4 hours late on this one.
    Now, it's clear T1 is not a computer!
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I apologize for the technical delay. The Trauma1 unit was down for routine maintenance.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

This log may get boring...I hope not.

I say this only because I am having the same positive effects, nothing different as of now. I will continue to report though.

Anyway, since yesterdays arby onslaught of goodness I have been perfect with my diet!!! I had some minor caffeine withdrawal though early on. Everything is good now.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I apologize for the technical delay. The Trauma1 unit was down for routine maintenance.
    Yes, and it was completely worth the upgrade to the T-1000!

Competitors beware!! :bb3:

Legendary

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATE!

This stuff is to good to be true! I was a believer in probiotics but this stuff is great.

Again my diet has been not so good. No excuses it just is But this stuff is making me feel great. I have noticed no time bloat or any type of stomach distress that I always seem to get after 8pm......no matter what I eat!

Nice full BM;s
    No signs of Reflux!
    Overall I just feel clean, light and healthy!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATE!

This stuff is to good to be true! I was a believer in probiotics but this stuff is great.

Again my diet has been not so good. No excuses it just is But this stuff is making me feel great. I have noticed no time bloat or any type of stomach distress that I always seem to get after 8pm......no matter what I eat!

Nice full BM;s
    No signs of Reflux!
    Great to hear very honest feedback UNC! I'm hoping to hear that you get back on a solid diet though haha!

Legendary

21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yes, and it was completely worth the upgrade to the T-1000!

Competitors beware!! :bb3:

OH LORD... I wish I could rep you again right now... this just made my day!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    OH LORD... I wish I could rep you again right now... this just made my day!!!

Adams
    This is why i really like the T1 name hahaha! God i love the terminator movies.

Once again, you're the man adams........A legend i believe is the word........

Legendary

23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1;

Nice full BM;s
    No signs of Reflux!
    Sounds like progress!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

This is why i really like the T1 name hahaha! God i love the terminator movies.

Once again, you're the man adams........A legend i believe is the word........
    x2 - the new one should be interesting with Christian Bale as John Conner.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    x2 - the new one should be interesting with Christian Bale as John Conner.
    Nice I really like Bale! I didn;t know they were coming out with a new one. T3 IMHO was a great movie but T2 was the best.

Update! With the changes in my work schedule my body has been completely thrown out of whack. The other day I thought I was coming down with a cold or something maybe my sinus but as of today I feel fine. So the NOX is doing its job!

Just feel like **** from not having a good night of sleep.

I had a small case of the runs also which I think was the GH kicking my butt for eating poorly the last few days. Still no GERD!!!!.

Soreness has decreased alot after the last few workouts. The workouts have sucked big time, I am no where close to the old me. Light weights are feeling really heavy but the soreness hasn't been nearly as bad as before!

Notes-

Possibly fought off an oncoming cold/sinus/stomach problems.
    Decreased soreness with slight increase in recovery.
    No GERD! My fav part of this log! Really is amazing cause before this I was having issues with it everyday.
    Still no bloating even after terrible meals I.E. McDonalds and Arby's!
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

awesome notes at the end. I notice the lack of soreness as well, which is huge the few days after legs
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I bet you guys thought I abandoned this log huh? Man my cable company sucks a big one. My Internet has been on the fritz for about a month or so and now I had to pay them to fix the wiring! I got some free channels though haha!

Notes from the long delay.

I have noticed that I feel better with 2 caps a day. I am not sure why but after 5 days of 1 cap I bumped it back up to 2 caps and noticed the benefits that I have mentioned.

At 1 cap I noticed some slight bloating, bowel movements slowed a bit. Bumped it back to 2 caps and everything was golden.

John, Dsade what do you guys make of this? It could be cause I increased my overall cal intake to 4500. I am not sure.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review!

Mostly this review will be of gut health. But first I will make mention of the skin cleansing effect I got from NOX. I tend to break out in weird places like a pimple here and there on my neck, triceps and common area my shoulders. My skin appeared smoother and shinier and got compliments from my wife and others at work. Nice tanned legs help too lol. I will be honest and say I didn't noticed that much in decrease of soreness but I am on X-factor so I didn't expect drastic changes there.

Gut Health is fantastic. For those who haven't used it you should. I don't have Chron's or any serious gastro problems besides GERD. Sometimes serve. I have tried plenty of OTC meds and a couple of prescribed meds for it and they just seemed to mask the problem. After the first few days I had no acid reflux no matter what I was eating or drinking. Also I am trying my hardest to stop dipping which always increases my acid reflux but yet has disappeared while on GH. No bloating, no nausea, no problems at all with digesting higher amounts of protein. GH increased the amount and frequency of bowel movements I was having which was nice and left me feeling light and and a little more energetic.

Now for the next test I am ordering some for my father, who for the past 2 years has developed a host of medical issues. Recently he developed a hiatal hernia which increased his GERD to the point of vomiting and where he physically felt like he couldn't do anything at all. Nothing he ate was digesting. He also has IBS really bad so I am hoping this product will aid him cause I am tired of going to his house seeing 6-7 bottles of different **** for his stomach.

Thanks T1 and RPN for the chance to run these 2 products. My logged kinda sucked but it was kinda hard to log, but with that said these 2 have become staples in my arsenal and will replace numerous items I already have.

Great job guys with these 2 products.
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks for the log and review!

Excellent results. Let me know how it goes with your dad...this is an area that we are going to be focusing on a lot more in the future.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Would the "Swole" stack help me with my love handles?
    By pittguy578 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:18 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM
  3. Viagra boosts feel-good "love" hormone: study
    By animalkrack3r in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 01:58 PM
  4. "love handle" area difficulty losing
    By s.norman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 61