UNC's "I love my body" RPN Gut Health/NoXidant Stack

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
First off thanks to RPN for picking to run this wonderful health stack. I am a big fan of antioxidants!! So I am looking forward to hitting this all in one combo.

I have been very interested in this stack for some time now. I am going to be throwing in all sorts of different foods to see how my body responds with the gut health. I know gut health isn't geared towards acid reflux but since it helps with digestion it should help some with the acid reflux...I think.

About me-

I am 24 yrs old and I have been training for about 6 years. I had some injuries which turned me into becoming a lazy mofo.

Things I am looking for-

Recovery! I noticed when I used to take antioxidants around training time I recovered faster and better. When I don't, I don't recover better.

Bloodwork! I will be getting another sperm analysis to check on my boys. I will also get my LH levels checked to see if there are any increases hopefully from the selenium.

Overall gut health! See if there are any reductions in bloating, cramping, acid reflux and other problems that I have been getting the past couple of years from certain types of foods. I will also be checking in on my bowel movements:thumbsup:

Dosing-

NoXidant- 1 cap in the morn, 1 pre workout and 1 postwork. I workout at night and then usually go to bed shortly after so this should work out nicely, if not I will take 1 cap right before bed instead of the morning.

Gut Health- 2 caps daily for a few days and then 1 per day afterwards.

Purposely I will be adding McDonald's, Burger King and these wonderful processed foods in conjunction to my overall stellar diet:lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed, buddy! All the best! :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It'll be nice to see blood work. I sorta wish I had my cholesterol checked before I started, as this stack may have some positive impact on lipids as well.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
It'll be nice to see blood work. I sorta wish I had my cholesterol checked before I started, as this stack may have some positive impact on lipids as well.
I will be testing that as well. I will post up some before numbers that I have tonight because I was planning on doing a designer cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok yesterday I down 3 NOX before bed(no workout) and took 2 gut health 1 around lunchtime and one about 10ish.

This is what I ate yesterday...first I must say I felt great all day, maybe all in my head I am not sure:lol:

Breakfast- 4 eggs, 1 cup of Oatmeal with berries and a glass of milk.

Snack- Peanut butter sandwich.

Lunch- Wendys!!

Baconator, 1 biggie fry and 2 99 cent nuggets.

* popped 1 GH afterwards.

Snack some more afterwards, chips, cereal and some yogurt.

Dinner-

Lasagna with extra cheese!! Alot of cheese!!! 4 pieces of Texas toast! 2 Mountain Dews.

* Popped 1 GH.

A little later more snacking Chips, another sandwhich and before bed 50g of Whey,casien and milk.

Things that I noticed. After lunch, when eating junk food I always feel bloated and run down. But not yesterday! It was kinda weird kinda like instant relief.

Bam!! starting getting some gas, nothing bad but more than usual. Bam I had a BM. I will not go into detail:lol:

Still feeling good I ate my dinner, again usually after eating the amount of cheese I do I usually feel bloated and nausea...but not this time. Again it was kinda like instant relief. A little later same thing, more gas and another BM.

I woke up this morning feeling light and refreshed. Also to be noted was no symptoms of GERD which is kinda strange given the amount of junk and soda I consumed.

So far so good:thumbsup:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Quick question...how come you are getting a sperm analysis? Are you looking for the stack to increase #'s?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta agree about the light feeling. its weird, no morning bloat at all

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Quick question...how come you are getting a sperm analysis? Are you looking for the stack to increase #'s?
I am not looking for a stack I just know selenium is great for sperm health so I was going to see if it can increase my already healthy sperm hehe.:thumbsup:

I have a stack in mind to throw together to help, but really this whole antioxidant profile should really help out.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree about the light feeling. its weird, no morning bloat at all
Agreed, very weird but oh so nice. Esp when I am so used to feeling like crap after meals like that.

Update tonight:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good! I'll follow

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! I'll follow
Thanks Bolt.

I just took 2 GH about 5 mintues ago after consuming a wonderful chicken breast and rice my wife cooked! She is great:thumbsup:

So far today I have felt decent at best. My stomach has felt somewhat bloated since around lunchtime. Most likely due to the sodas I have been drinking. I know I know, things change tomorrow:thumbsup:.

Hitting the weights tomorrow, but I manged to get in some swimming and muay thai heavy bag work in. Good Lord is was hot outside today and the sodas def hurt my workout.

Be back later after the GH kicks in.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Update!

Is this stuff suppose to relieve gas? Cause its the not doing that for me HA!!

Bloated feeling has been subsided, feeling of lightness in the stomach area again. I have been eating slightly more than usual too. Its kinda like my appetite has increased and I am not getting that stuff feeling after eating meals which is very nice.

Increase BM's! I normally have at least 1 a day but now increased to 2 a day.

I will be taking my NOX in a couple of hours before bedtime. I am looking forward to dosing it around my workouts and hopefully speed up my recovery....I need it bad HA!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update!

Is this stuff suppose to relieve gas? Cause its the not doing that for me HA!!
During the loading phase, the bad bacteria is dislodged from their attachment to the intestinal wall and the KE-99 begins to take hold. This is like a blitzkrieg in your bowels...but subsides when the KE-99 becomes dominant.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
During the loading phase, the bad bacteria is dislodged from their attachment to the intestinal wall and the KE-99 begins to take hold. This is like a blitzkrieg in your bowels...but subsides when the KE-99 becomes dominant.
Thanks for popping in Dsade.

Good info there. It wasn't bothering....just my wife :gas::icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for popping in Dsade.

Good info there. It wasn't bothering....just my wife :gas::icon_lol:
Trust me...I know ALL about it. That is one reason why we stress the loading phase at NIGHT.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Damn x3 - I've had some extra gas the past few days too and the scent is beyond explanation :fart: I just think of it as 'my body releasing toxins' :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn x3 - I've had some extra gas the past few days too and the scent is beyond explanation :fart: I just think of it as 'my body releasing toxins' :)
HAHA same here, I don't want to go into detail but yeah some pretty rancid stuff. I am waiting for my BM's to start looking like the ones on that info commercial with that one creepy guy talking about colon cleanses.:eek:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, Z! Quite graphic!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is good to know, in the early mornings I have been blitkreiging the bowl :lol:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday and today, I forgot to update yesterday.

The gas hasn't been as bad as the first 2 days. No acid reflux symptons either which has been very nice. Diet has been good these last 2 days minus 3 meals which came from Hardee's and McDonalds. Still feeling great though after eating from these places.

I did chest/back/shoulders yesterday and I am sore as hell. I am getting back into working out consistently which has been an issue for me the past couple of months. Blah, blah.

Legs today!

One other note, I had some chicken/rice 1.5 hrs preworkout and 40g 20mins before working out and I never once felt bloated like have felt in the past.

Last day of loading today.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in UNC!

Log looks great so far man. During your loading phase of Gut Health, you'll definitely have more flatulence than normal. It's just the KE-99 probiotic bacteria doing battle and competitively excluding the undesireable bacteria. It should subside after the 5 day loading phase.

As far as the NOxidant, it's best to take 3 caps prior to bed on workout days, and 3 caps in the AM on "Off" days. Best of luck bud, i'll be following along! :D

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in UNC!

Log looks great so far man. During your loading phase of Gut Health, you'll definitely have more flatulence than normal. It's just the KE-99 probiotic bacteria doing battle and competitively excluding the undesireable bacteria. It should subside after the 5 day loading phase.

As far as the NOxidant, it's best to take 3 caps prior to bed on workout days, and 3 caps in the AM on "Off" days. Best of luck bud, i'll be following along! :D
Thanks Geez and John!

Ok new dosing for the NOX then.:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Geez and John!

Ok new dosing for the NOX then.:thumbsup:
On workout days you can also experiment with a single capsule dose approx 30-40 minutes pre-workout, then take the 2 remaining capsules before bed.

We've found some research that has shown this dosing pattern can increase anabolic activity, as well as an added boost to strength during the workout. I have yet to try it myself, but it looks very promising.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday and today, I forgot to update yesterday.

The gas hasn't been as bad as the first 2 days. No acid reflux symptons either which has been very nice. Diet has been good these last 2 days minus 3 meals which came from Hardee's and McDonalds. Still feeling great though after eating from these places.

I did chest/back/shoulders yesterday and I am sore as hell. I am getting back into working out consistently which has been an issue for me the past couple of months. Blah, blah.

Legs today!

One other note, I had some chicken/rice 1.5 hrs preworkout and 40g 20mins before working out and I never once felt bloated like have felt in the past.

Last day of loading today.
Keep it up, bud! :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it amazing how the bloat's COMPLETELY gone? This's impressed me quite a bit.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I was reading thru either Z or Reaper's log and they mentioned the word cleansing. That would be the perfect word to describe how I feel.

Taking my last 2 blitzkerg doses tonight.

Notes-

Chest- really sore from yesterday
Back and shoulers not so much.

I again had the "cleansing" this morning and again when I got home. I am straighting my diet up so by next week I should feel like a brand new man.

Tonight I will take 1 NOX pre and 2 before bed with my GH. Off days I will take the 3 NOX prior to bed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
both are pretty amazing supps. However I have to say, I am overwhelmed by GH. I just feel good, no other words to describe it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
both are pretty amazing supps. However I have to say, I am overwhelmed by GH. I just feel good, no other words to describe it.
Ditto, I honestly wasn't expecting much from the GH. I have tried other probiotics and this is the real deal.:thumbsup:

Like you and Z said, its hard to put into words, you just have to experience it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Snicker...you guys have actually got me to start using it again. I took a capsule hiatus because I was burning out on taking so many things. But I restarted the loading phase last night to see if my stress and food belly will go down some!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
C, it is an amazing product, I am legit stunned.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snicker...you guys have actually got me to start using it again. I took a capsule hiatus because I was buyrning out on taking so many things. But I restarted the loading phase last night to see if my stress and food belly will go down some!
That's what i like to hear C.

It is seriously a staple product that just has to be tried to believe how great it is. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what i like to hear C.

It is seriously a staple product that just has to be tried to believe how great it is. :)
LOL you would quote me while I'm in middle of editing my typo! Yeah it is a good product. I just get burnt out on pills after several months:( But I'm using it for my O prep to take off the bloat from the increased protein!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
LOL you would quote me while I'm in middle of editing my typo! Yeah it is a good product. I just get burnt out on pills after several months:( But I'm using it for my O prep to take off the bloat from the increased protein!
Yeah that's just one of the many things it's helped me with. I increased my protein a little right before I started taking GH and it normally has me super-bloated. But not with the GH :thumbsup:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Today is the last day of 2 caps of GH. Last night and thru the day I have had an increase in BM's....up to 3. Increase gas and increase sense of cleansing. It really is an amazing feeling.

Legs are really really really really sore! I hate working legs esp after a little or long layoff.

Other than that nothing different to report.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel you on the legs, not fun after any time off. The next 2 days are a bear, especially with GH and increased bm, getting to sit on the toilet is a terror

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
My legs are really really sore God I hate that:lol: Agreed reaper its been hard to use the bathroom!

Notes-

Cleansed and light feeling still very present.
Noticed that my face is clearing up a bit, not as oily....due to the NOX?
I seem to be a bit more energetic.
Since starting this log I have not had 1 problem with my acid reflux...due to GH maybe? I think so cause I have been eating foods and drinking way to many Dr.Peppers lately and they always trigger my acid reflux.
BM's are more frequent and larger!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My legs are really really sore God I hate that:lol: Agreed reaper its been hard to use the bathroom!

Notes-

Cleansed and light feeling still very present.
Noticed that my face is clearing up a bit, not as oily....due to the NOX?
I seem to be a bit more energetic.
Since starting this log I have not had 1 problem with my acid reflux...due to GH maybe? I think so cause I have been eating foods and drinking way to many Dr.Peppers lately and they always trigger my acid reflux.
BM's are more frequent and larger!!!
The decrease of acne is most likely due to the combination of the Gut Health and NOxidant through an enhanced immune stimulus effect.

There have been a few studies on probiotic use and acid reflux issues. They have been shown to help with reflux issues in those that suffer from H.Pylori bacteria. This is a bacteria that can reside within your stomach causing an increase of gastric acid secretion, and contribute to the development of peptic ulcer disease.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The decrease of acne is most likely due to the combination of the Gut Health and NOxidant through an enhanced immune stimulus effect....
Agree. Acne is essentially an inflammatory condition, so potent antioxidants effectively contain the condition. In particular, zinc is involved in many metabolic processes in the body, including optimal hormone synthesis, treatment of inflammatory processes, healing of damaged skin, and reduction of sebum output. Vitamin E has been shown to be beneficial for the treatment of acne via inhibition of lipid peroxidation of sebum. Alpha lipoic acid not only helps to recycle some other antioxidants (especially Vitamin C), but also supports rapid healing of acne and acne scars. And so on. NoXidant sports a nice synergistic blend with a broad range of applications. I personally have not tried it, but I am sure it packs a solid punch.

I have used Güt Health and have only praises for it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree. Acne is essentially an inflammatory condition, so potent antioxidants effectively contain the condition. In particular, zinc is involved in many metabolic processes in the body, including optimal hormone synthesis, treatment of inflammatory processes, healing of damaged skin, and reduction of sebum output. Vitamin E has been shown to be beneficial for the treatment of acne via inhibition of lipid peroxidation of sebum. Alpha lipoic acid not only helps to recycle some other antioxidants (especially Vitamin C), but also supports rapid healing of acne and acne scars. And so on. NoXidant sports a nice synergistic blend with a broad range of applications. I personally have not tried it, but I am sure it packs a solid punch.

Agreed. As always, solid info ike! :)

Managing acne development can be tricky since much of its instance occurs through heredity and hormonal environment changes. Having a wide variety of effective antioxidants available like "NOxidant" should definitely add some beneficial factors in exacerbation prevention. By preventing excessive premature cellular death due to pro-oxidant damage, it should without a doubt contribute to less instances of hair follicle occlusion of sebum/bacteria.

The selenium contained within NOxidant is a fairly important trace mineral factor in immune and thyroid function. The manganese addition to the formula is what i really like. It's vital in the activation of SOD (Superoxide Dismutase.)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I love when T1 and SM post, always full of great info.

Diet was on point until right now. My city opened an Arby's today, I thought it was going to be later on.

Oh its so good!:lol: I will be popping my GH and NOX here in a bit.

Guys be sure to check out my X-factor for gym updates and all of that jazz.

BTW this is a product that I will recommending to my best friend and my father who both suffer from digestion problems, acid reflux and IBS.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was reading thru either Z or Reaper's log and they mentioned the word cleansing. That would be the perfect word to describe how I feel.

Taking my last 2 blitzkerg doses tonight.

Notes-

Chest- really sore from yesterday
Back and shoulers not so much.

I again had the "cleansing" this morning and again when I got home. I am straighting my diet up so by next week I should feel like a brand new man.

Tonight I will take 1 NOX pre and 2 before bed with my GH. Off days I will take the 3 NOX prior to bed.
It took about 8 or 9 days before i saw any difference w/ Gut Health.....I am now on my third bottle- amazing stuff.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
It took about 8 or 9 days before i saw any difference w/ Gut Health.....I am now on my third bottle- amazing stuff.
Look who made it over here now since their company is a sponsor:thumbsup: Whats up?

This is a new staple for sure!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established

As always very informative information. I know were im coming for supplement related questions:thumbsup:
As for this GH I need to get my hands on some! This log alone has me inquisitive. Hey Trauma weres the cheapest place to pick up some?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always very informative information. I know were im coming for supplement related questions:thumbsup:
As for this GH I need to get my hands on some! This log alone has me inquisitive. Hey Trauma weres the cheapest place to pick up some?
Nutraplanet!

Tell sam trauma1 sent you! :lol: :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet!

Tell sam trauma1 sent you! :lol: :thumbsup:
Will do big guy...Hopefully Sam will be hearing from me 2marrow. Do you ever sleep man? Anytime I ask you a question in a thread I always get reply instantly...much appreciated:thumbsup: