Mini White Flood Review

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Throwing my 2c's into the fray -

On my last Nutra order, I thought I'd try out a new pre-workout mix. I've never felt the need to use one, but man(/woman), are they a fun ride to get on before a big session. Today is the second time I've used White Flood, and although I was planning on going with 3 servings before concluding my opinion, just two has won me over.

White Flood is a workout "energizer" to me, rather than a workout stimulant. There is this lovely mind rush it gives you, in comparison to a stimulant body rush. That may sound a bit awkward, but thats the way it's been working for me. Sort of like a Nootropic energizer. I do not prefer to get all jacked up, bouncing off the walls and biting car tires on my way into the gym. Pretty intense feeling, but I've found that a deep focus on your routine will produce the highest level of output. All in all, the energizer effect has been 9.5/10 for me. This feeling is absolutely great; trying to put it into words is tough. It's a sense of primed focus... ready to move some "heavy ass weights". Yeahhhh buddy!

As towards vasodilation - I'm sorry but I cannot comment on that. I'm training Crossfit in my garage, w/o any mirrors.
Taste wise - I actually enjoy sipping on it. A light lemonade/Sprite taste, with a little fizz that actually adds texture to the drink.

Now just for the sake of honesty - inside the drink I combine a scoop of Posidon, and ~1.5g Citrulline Malate. I've been taking those products for so long though... I can honestly say that White Flood adds to my workouts. Not sure if you can get a sample from CL to test out this product, but Nutraplanet has a 25 serving container that'll run you for about 25 dollars. Not bad, especially with the unique focus this product brings, IMO.
Next step.. might try 3 caps RPM with 1 serving of White Flood. I'll update this mini-log if that fares well! Get sum!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review, man ! I feel the exact same way about this product. I've been praising it for a month now, and I've had four or five of my buddies pick up a jug of it, and they've been loving it, too !

For those who need to see or feel immidiate results, White Flood will not fail to deliver just that!

Best of luck on the remainder of your bottle !

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a new fan of White Flood myself. I agree with your "energizer" as oppose to stimulator description. Enjoy the rest of your bucket.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
defff would like too see ----- > next step.. might try 3 caps RPM with 1 serving of White Flood. I'll update this mini-log if that fares well! Get sum!

i take rpm right now i feel awesome on it but i can only think this will make it even betterrrrrrrrr !

make sure u let me know how that goes .. u can hit me back in a private message or on my sizeOn and RPM log

thanks man

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
defff would like too see ----- > next step.. might try 3 caps RPM with 1 serving of White Flood. I'll update this mini-log if that fares well! Get sum!

i take rpm right now i feel awesome on it but i can only think this will make it even betterrrrrrrrr !

make sure u let me know how that goes .. u can hit me back in a private message or on my sizeOn and RPM log

thanks man
Stim Junkie Gumbo. 5 caps RPM, 2 scoops White Flood and a 25mg dash of ephedrine hcl.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Throwing my 2c's into the fray -

On my last Nutra order, I thought I'd try out a new pre-workout mix. I've never felt the need to use one, but man(/woman), are they a fun ride to get on before a big session. Today is the second time I've used White Flood, and although I was planning on going with 3 servings before concluding my opinion, just two has won me over.

White Flood is a workout "energizer" to me, rather than a workout stimulant. There is this lovely mind rush it gives you, in comparison to a stimulant body rush. That may sound a bit awkward, but thats the way it's been working for me. Sort of like a Nootropic energizer. I do not prefer to get all jacked up, bouncing off the walls and biting car tires on my way into the gym. Pretty intense feeling, but I've found that a deep focus on your routine will produce the highest level of output. All in all, the energizer effect has been 9.5/10 for me. This feeling is absolutely great; trying to put it into words is tough. It's a sense of primed focus... ready to move some "heavy ass weights". Yeahhhh buddy!

As towards vasodilation - I'm sorry but I cannot comment on that. I'm training Crossfit in my garage, w/o any mirrors.
Taste wise - I actually enjoy sipping on it. A light lemonade/Sprite taste, with a little fizz that actually adds texture to the drink.

Now just for the sake of honesty - inside the drink I combine a scoop of Posidon, and ~1.5g Citrulline Malate. I've been taking those products for so long though... I can honestly say that White Flood adds to my workouts. Not sure if you can get a sample from CL to test out this product, but Nutraplanet has a 25 serving container that'll run you for about 25 dollars. Not bad, especially with the unique focus this product brings, IMO.
Next step.. might try 3 caps RPM with 1 serving of White Flood. I'll update this mini-log if that fares well! Get sum!

Wow great review man!!!!!!!! Didn't see this sooner...but glad I did now!!! very descriptive
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Stim Junkie Gumbo. 5 caps RPM, 2 scoops White Flood and a 25mg dash of ephedrine hcl.

Jesus....that sounds more like Death by Stims Gumbo...although....ephedrine hcl + white flood..hmmmmm :think:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
It seems you enjoy White Flood ALMOST as much as I do. LOL.
Great job man... er woman... er, whatever you are. LOL, Just kidding.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Nice mini review. White Flood is one of the pre-WO supps that managed to get me very energized. And it tastes good!
x2. I figured out that if you mix it with less water than instructed, it tastes more refreshing and more like lemonade. By the way, I'm glad that it works for you.