getting diesel....or i might die tryin. unsponsored

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
well ima start a log for some DTH. some info about me. im 6'1 195lbs been working out for about a year and a half.
i just got back from a 3 day vacation and i started the DTH 4 days ago. first 3 days were at 3 tabs. didnt really feel anything. today is day 4 and i kicked it up to 5 tabs 2/2/1 and ive felt an increase in libido all day long.
i looking to DTH to give me and extra edge in lifting those last couple of reps and getting some strength along with increased libido. im currently doing the anabolic diet to further raise my test and lean out some. ive done the diet in the past and i ust started it again about a week and a half ago. so far im down about 4lbs, and my pants are not as tight as they were. thats about it for today. ill report back tommorow about my workout.
other supps
just fish oil pills, juice plus, and of course protein

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
subd

look out man its intense, and also im run two bottles of dthc and r4w in a mounth so look for mi log bro
good luck:bb3:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
day 7

not too much else to mention still. libido is still just alittle greater, the boys look bigger, but no increase aggression or major strenth gains yet. been on 5 a day for 3 days today is number 4 on 5 a day. first 3 were at 3 a day. is this stuff supposed to kick in around day 13?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
just got back from a pull workout. felt REALLY good. awesome workout. ive added a stim to my supps though. i got it for free and i love a good caffiene boost b4 a workout. strength is still going up. shoulders is still bothering me a alittle but im hoping it will be better by next push workout. but yea...libido is still the same. aggression is still the same.....81 veiws and 1person has replied. whats going on here? haha

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Heard only good things about DTHC

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro, im gonna be picking some up soon, last order i placed it was out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got back from a pull workout. felt REALLY good. awesome workout. ive added a stim to my supps though. i got it for free and i love a good caffiene boost b4 a workout. strength is still going up. shoulders is still bothering me a alittle but im hoping it will be better by next push workout. but yea...libido is still the same. aggression is still the same.....81 veiws and 1person has replied. whats going on here? haha
the r4w 3 cap formula was by far my favorite pre work out stim, haven't tried the new version but if you like stims before workout it should be compatible with dth, i know for a fact the old version was. btw have you tried dosing 3 caps of dth a half hour before workout. i even went as high as 4 pre.:thumbsup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sub,

also it could take you 10 days after your at 5/day....I wouldnt count the first 5 days or sit around counting the minutes on when it will kick in, esp at day 4 at reg. dosage.

The first 3 days is just to introduce your body to the product.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
day 8 @ 5tabs no workout

the r4w 3 cap formula was by far my favorite pre work out stim, haven't tried the new version but if you like stims before workout it should be compatible with dth, i know for a fact the old version was. btw have you tried dosing 3 caps of dth a half hour before workout. i even went as high as 4 pre.:thumbsup:
thanks chuck. and yesterday i took my first 2 then about 3 hours later i took another 2 instead of waiting the usual 5 hours. im gonna try 3 in the morn b4 my workout tommorow.