Ziquor's Gut Health / NoXidant help my tummy stack (thanks RPN)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to RPN for looking for a few good men (I don't know how the hell I fit into that). I'll be starting NoXidant and Gut Health both tomorrow as I'd like to start fresh in the morning.

For those who don't know, I'm 32 currently ~ 215lbs. In 2000 I was hospitalized from severe abdominal pains and sickness. I was diagnosed with Crohn's and also had an ulcer. I remained in the hospital for about 10 days being monitored, test after test (no worries - I won't go into detail). I used to have a stomach of steel but apparently a case of beer every day for a few years straight took one hell of a toll, so take this as a lesson kids.

Obviously I changed my diet and started taking 'work outs' much more serious which has changed my life for the better. Though with the Crohn's the doctor said it's normal for it to return (flare) at random times in various cases of severity. I must say I've been very lucky in this respect. However I do still get the bothersome pains in my right side on occasion still to this day. Not to mention ever since 2000, certain foods/things I digest really make me pay. Even when I up my protein intake I can get quite a bit of cramping & discomfort - and I just upped it last week. :thumbsup:

Thank goodness I didn't have any life threatening nor long-term issues, but just the exception of lower GI cramps and pains can be pretty annoying and distracting at times. I've looked into probiotics like in Gut Health with much interest but haven't tried them yet so this should be a great test for the supps and myself.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the log! I hope that they work well for you and help you out. Stomach pain is terrible!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
awesome. I'm in. I'm kinda in the same situation as you. I have IBS or a sensative GI tract, because I find that a lot of foods cause me to have GI distress and also some supplements as well. I only drink distilled water, b/c sometimes tap water has too much chlorine in it for me. This issue also is a challenge trying to get enough protein in in one day.

I have not use NOxidant, but I have used several bottles of Gut Health before. I usually take 2 caps in the morning.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:Subbed!
:thumbsup:

awesome. I'm in. I'm kinda in the same situation as you. I have IBS or a sensative GI tract, because I find that a lot of foods cause me to have GI distress and also some supplements as well. I only drink distilled water, b/c sometimes tap water has too much chlorine in it for me. This issue also is a challenge trying to get enough protein in in one day.

I have not use NOxidant, but I have used several bottles of Gut Health before. I usually take 2 caps in the morning.
I was actually going to ask when the best time to dose Gut Health. Morning seems like the best option.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure whenever works. I usually just take 2 caps in the morning along with everything else+breakfast.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually going to ask when the best time to dose Gut Health. Morning seems like the best option.
Personally, I like taking Gut Health right before bed. You will have a clean transit down to the gut, and all night for the organisms to populate with "interference" from food. Not to mention that during the loading period, it might be more polite to keep it to yourself.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I like taking Gut Health right before bed. You will have a clean transit down to the gut, and all night for the organisms to populate with "interference" from food. Not to mention that during the loading period, it might be more polite to keep it to yourself.
:eek: Then it begins tonight!

I gotta admit I was really looking forward to the Gut Health but I wasn't even aware of how 'loaded' NoXidant was. Gamma-Tocopherol, Selenium, Alpha Lipoic, Green Tea, Quercetin, Polyphenols, Zinc-Copper-Manganese, & Vitamin C! Just awesome, this'll be a well needed stack for me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subb!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot important details with my diet estimates. I don't get too obsessive about counting calories but I typically consume anywhere from 3,100-3,400 calories per day while I'm maintaining weight. I eat either 6 or 7 meals per day (including shakes) so I eat about every 2.5 - 3 hours.

I consume 35-40g of protein per meal with the exception of post workouts where I'll take in up to 50g. I eat about 100g of carbs for breakfast mostly from oats and then I taper my carbs down throughout the day. By bedtime I only consume 10g of carbs or less. Macros are roughly 40/40/20 fat.

:food:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool - Both are great supplements that provide unparralled benefits that actually are worth the monetary that it's listed for, if not more.
Along for the ride!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A log really isn't a log until Trip shows up..(im sure dsade will manipulate that statement somehow..lol)

I'm a huge antioxidant fan, so I love to see emphasis put on it's importance.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honoured to follow your log, G! I hope you achieve your goals with that stack. Alles Gute! :thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man sub'd

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
A log really isn't a log until Trip shows up..(im sure dsade will manipulate that statement somehow..lol)

I'm a huge antioxidant fan, so I love to see emphasis put on it's importance.
Well it looks like it's officially a log now :thumbsup: How's T1's move going? I hate moving almost as much as puting my hand in a meat grinder.

Honoured to follow your log, G! I hope you achieve your goals with that stack. Alles Gute! :thumbsup:
It's always nice to see my favorite German bro!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man sub'd
Thanks Bolt!

Ok so I dosed 2 caps of Gut Health last night before bed and as soon as I woke I took 3 NoXidant's as directed. I've had a pretty busy day up until this point. I pretty much had to stuff my face with something from Arby's today (I know) but it was either that or nothing because I left my house running late this morning and forgot all of my 'travel' protein & packed food. I hate fast food but I got a plain roast beef sandwich, so it didn't seem all that evil. Still I can't imagine all the preservatives & other garbage.

Anyhow, for Dsade or C - how long does it the probiotics to typically kick in? I know it's only been a day but I've felt sorta 'good' today. Not euphoric or anything but just very content. I think much of was due to my body as I felt no discomfort in my lower GI today. I typically have cramps & pains daily which aren't threatening, just troublesome and mentally taxing. But today I've had NO discomfort whatsoever. It could be placebo since it's the 1st day, but my pains sure aren't placebo so I can't really explain how there were none as of yet today.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Generally it takes around 5 days for them to kick in. But since you are in the loading phase and have some GI issues it may be helping some.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will start officially kicking in right away, but can take time as the new bionic bacteria begin to displace and expel the bad bacteria. It is a gradual process that should be complete by day 5, when the truly miraculous effects will be more than apparent.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got mine today, woo hoo, so the log will be up and running in a few minutes

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Generally it takes around 5 days for them to kick in. But since you are in the loading phase and have some GI issues it may be helping some.
It will start officially kicking in right away, but can take time as the new bionic bacteria begin to displace and expel the bad bacteria. It is a gradual process that should be complete by day 5, when the truly miraculous effects will be more than apparent.

Thanks guys! I'm feeling good thus far so I'm very anxious to see what the future holds.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Morning of day 3 of Gut Health / Noxidant:

Dosed 2 Gut Health last evening before bed and a dose of Noxidant post workout.

Nothing unusual to report with the exception of feeling very decent. Last evening I did a shoulder workout which started with standing presses. I just started this variation and I'm not really used to it yet but I get a great delt pump from it. I felt pretty good on the gym, and mostly all day for that matter. I ended up getting a slight lower right GI pain later in the evening - about an hour after my postworkout meal. This was my heaviest protein meal of the day at 56 grams. Despite the fact though it wasn't severe nor lasting.

My weight's still sittin pretty at 215 but I am eating for maintenance anyhow. I must say despite only being morning of day 3 'something' definitely feels different. Not sure if it's just in my head but I felt quite calm all day yesterday, very content. Not to mention having only 1 GI pain is great for me. Tomorrow being Sunday should get real interesting since I usually eat crazy **** on Sundays. I love spicy foods and I'm not really supposed to have an abundance of them, but I was never really one who was much for rules.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Late Evening:

I switched my NoXidant dosing to bedtime along with the Gut Health. So I'm still at 2 Gut Health(s) before bed. Today I went a bit crazy with diet. Besides my standard protein shakes, I had a nice big breakfast this morning. I'm talking eggs w/ cheese, bacon, and other stuff I normally don't like to eat often.

Later in the day I had over a dozen hot wings :thumbsup: Normally eating this **** would KILL me but I've felt very good all day. I've had absolutely no stomach pains, no cramps in my side - NOTHING. On an ordinary day this would be outstanding but considering my diet today it's QUITE AMAZING. I normally have OTC antacids that I need to take at least 3-4 days per week but I've not taking any, nor needed any since starting this stack.

As for sides only thing I can mention is today I've felt extremely tired most of the day. I slept a good 8-9 hours last night which is my usual so I'm not sure why I been so fatigued today. I suppose it could possibly be from the probiotics fighting the good fight inside of my body? Either way I've felt great as far as my GI tract goes. I'm extremely impressed with these 2 supplements thus far.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
He's a pic of me recently tearing it up in the gym.

Attachments

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see this moving along Z, these are 2 real solid products as we are finding out

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice review man :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Evening of Day 5:

I dosed both GH & NoXidant before bed as I will continue to now. Today has been great. All that gaseous fun and 'cleansing' seems to have peaked and I feel amazing. Not to be too graphic but I seriously feel as if I lost 5 pounds (I am actually down 2 pounds to 213 with NO diet changes!). I also usually have some level of bloat, even if minimal - but when I got up this morning I've had ZERO all day. I feel so light on my feet it's amazing to me the effect this combo has had this quickly. I'm also very happy to report that I've had no cramping or pains either.

I'm hugely sold on probiotics and from I understand all are not created equal. RPN sure picked a winner with the KE-99 strain. The sleepiness I had yesterday subsided so it may have been anything. Today I've felt very good all day, my mood even feels improved. I just finished my Chest & Tri's workout and it was one of the best in weeks. I seem to have much more energy mentally as well with enhanced clarity. I'm really looking forward to Abs on Wednesday as my waist feels so much tighter :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right about now, I am curious to hear back from the first person to to a leg day...complete with squats or deep leg presses.

I know before Gut Health I could never focus on my workout because I would always end up blasting away and embarrassing myself.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Right about now, I am curious to hear back from the first person to to a leg day...complete with squats or deep leg presses.

I know before Gut Health I could never focus on my workout because I would always end up blasting away and embarrassing myself.
One things that's really crazy to me, is even with my chest today I was able to know out a few extra reps than usual - specifically on the flat barbell press. And it actually seemed because my stomach 'felt' tighter and more under control. It's pretty amazing to me how much a difference this has made in so many aspects. Sadly tonight's my last night at 2 caps of GH :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2lbs thats awesome man!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4 - Late Evening:

I switched my NoXidant dosing to bedtime along with the Gut Health. So I'm still at 2 Gut Health(s) before bed. Today I went a bit crazy with diet. Besides my standard protein shakes, I had a nice big breakfast this morning. I'm talking eggs w/ cheese, bacon, and other stuff I normally don't like to eat often.

Later in the day I had over a dozen hot wings :thumbsup: Normally eating this **** would KILL me but I've felt very good all day. I've had absolutely no stomach pains, no cramps in my side - NOTHING. On an ordinary day this would be outstanding but considering my diet today it's QUITE AMAZING. I normally have OTC antacids that I need to take at least 3-4 days per week but I've not taking any, nor needed any since starting this stack.

As for sides only thing I can mention is today I've felt extremely tired most of the day. I slept a good 8-9 hours last night which is my usual so I'm not sure why I been so fatigued today. I suppose it could possibly be from the probiotics fighting the good fight inside of my body? Either way I've felt great as far as my GI tract goes. I'm extremely impressed with these 2 supplements thus far.
I'm finally here!! :D

GREAT log so far Z. I would definitely recommend taking the 3 cap dose of NOxidant before bed on training days, and first thing in the morning on "Off" days. As far as the Gut Health goes, during the loading phase i take it before bed as well. However, during the maintenence phase i take it first thing in the morning with no issues.

The fatigue aspect very well could be from an immune system stimulus resulting from the sudden alteration of your G.I Tract flora. Once the Gut Health competitively excludes a good majority of the undesireable bacterial flora, you should start to notice improved energy and overall feeling of wellness.

Keeping your immune system in a pristine state is absolutely VITAL to achieveing effective training gains.

:bb3:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

A classic dsade comment!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm finally here!! :D

GREAT log so far Z. I would definitely recommend taking the 3 cap dose of NOxidant before bed on training days, and first thing in the morning on "Off" days. As far as the Gut Health goes, during the loading phase i take it before bed as well. However, during the maintenence phase i take it first thing in the morning with no issues.

The fatigue aspect very well could be from an immune system stimulus resulting from the sudden alteration of your G.I Tract flora. Once the Gut Health competitively excludes a good majority of the undesireable bacterial flora, you should start to notice improved energy and overall feeling of wellness.

Keeping your immune system in a pristine state is absolutely VITAL to achieveing effective training gains.

:bb3:
It's about time you got back! I hope all went well T1.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (Yesterday):

Not much time to update yesterday as I was doing 1,001 things. In fact I didn't even WO so I'm doubling today. I took my last 'loading' dose of 2 GH's before bed so it's all 1 a day from here on out. My mood and positive energy has been GREAT. Besides being fatigued on Sunday, which I believe was my body's toxins being destroyed in a huge fight to the death, I've had outstanding energy physically and mentally since.

My mood has been extremely content. Now that the huge 'gas storm' from the loading phase has subsided my body feels quite different than it has in years, literally. It's very difficult to explain for those who haven't used GH, but I feel much more 'in tune' with my body. I'm sure the ALA and NoXidant has dramatically helped with this as well. I'll add another update in a few hours after my main WO which I'm highly looking forward to :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6 (Yesterday):

Not much time to update yesterday as I was doing 1,001 things. In fact I didn't even WO so I'm doubling today. I took my last 'loading' dose of 2 GH's before bed so it's all 1 a day from here on out. My mood and positive energy has been GREAT. Besides being fatigued on Sunday, which I believe was my body's toxins being destroyed in a huge fight to the death, I've had outstanding energy physically and mentally since.

My mood has been extremely content. Now that the huge 'gas storm' from the loading phase has subsided my body feels quite different than it has in years, literally. It's very difficult to explain for those who haven't used GH, but I feel much more 'in tune' with my body. I'm sure the ALA and NoXidant has dramatically helped with this as well. I'll add another update in a few hours after my main WO which I'm highly looking forward to :thumbsup:

Excellent job on the feedback thusfar z! I'm thrilled to hear that this stack is already providing some noticeable benefits to your health and training.

Keep up the good work my friend! :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta agree Z, it is weird, you just feel different, not many words to describe it however. I feel light on my feet

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro! This only only making me want to try some GH soon even more!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Evening of Day 7:

WTF was I thinking back that last post, apparently I did 6 days of GH at 2 caps, oh well :) Today I worked out my back, biceps, & abs. I had a great workout for everything. I normally do T-Bar rows, Pull Downs, and single arm rows for my back but today I added another whole set with standard rows. My endurance is way up with this stack. I'm usually in/out of the gym in about 60-75 minutes but today I spent 90 minutes AT LEAST. Unbelievably I didn't feel like stopping at the end.

As for my abs, the workout was special as I imagined it would be. I have less bloat than I've had in years <--- I'll probably continue to point this out daily too as it's simply unbelievable to me. I got a burn in my abs tonight that I haven't felt in quite some time. Again it's crazy how much a difference it makes to have your stomach completely tight and 'under control'. Also as far as ulcer and cramps in my right side go - NONE.

In all honesty, I haven't went more than 2 straight says without some sort of lower GI pains and thus far with this combo it's been about 5 days of no discomfort. I'm extremely skeptical of most supplements out besides my 'base supps' and I'm very stubborn to try new things, so this has been quite the pleasant surprise for me. But then again I expect nothing less from RPN products :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evening of Day 7:

WTF was I thinking back that last post, apparently I did 6 days of GH at 2 caps, oh well :) Today I worked out my back, biceps, & abs. I had a great workout for everything. I normally do T-Bar rows, Pull Downs, and single arm rows for my back but today I added another whole set with standard rows. My endurance is way up with this stack. I'm usually in/out of the gym in about 60-75 minutes but today I spent 90 minutes AT LEAST. Unbelievably I didn't feel like stopping at the end.

As for my abs, the workout was special as I imagined it would be. I have less bloat than I've had in years <--- I'll probably continue to point this out daily too as it's simply unbelievable to me. I got a burn in my abs tonight that I haven't felt in quite some time. Again it's crazy how much a difference it makes to have your stomach completely tight and 'under control'. Also as far as ulcer and cramps in my right side go - NONE.

In all honesty, I haven't went more than 2 straight says without some sort of lower GI pains and thus far with this combo it's been about 5 days of no discomfort. I'm extremely skeptical of most supplements out besides my 'base supps' and I'm very stubborn to try new things, so this has been quite the pleasant surprise for me. But then again I expect nothing less from RPN products :thumbsup:
This is so nice to hear people with legitimate G.I. distress issues getting some relief with Gut Health supplementation.

For the price, you can't beat the benefits this product can provide. Thanks for the detailed log z!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
This is so nice to hear people with legitimate G.I. distress issues getting some relief with Gut Health supplementation.

For the price, you can't beat the benefits this product can provide. Thanks for the detailed log z!
It's my pleasure. The fact that you can get a month supply of GH for $14.95 is ridiculous. How do you guys even profit!? :think:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's my pleasure. The fact that you can get a month supply of GH for $14.95 is ridiculous. How do you guys even profit!? :think:
Very narrowly. We try to keep all these products very affordable to you all in the end. Every success story helps continue our drive us to provide well researched and effective products. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait...we're supposed to profit?

Damn, I knew something was missing.

>>Jumps in Pinto and peels out...err, I mean slowly accelerates...err, I mean sits there trying not to explode<<

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

>>Jumps in Pinto and peels out...err, I mean slowly accelerates...err, I mean sits there trying not to explode<<
Ha, Dsade you crazy

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

:lol: I love Pinto's.

Day 9:

My updates will be sporadic this weekend as I lost a friend abruptly. Please bear with me as I'll do my best.

My Gut Health dosing is still maintenance at 1 cap before bed. I've been taking the NoXidant before bed as well at 3 caps. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to the gym yesterday due to the prior mentioned events. This morning I worked out my legs as I did Hack Squats, Leg Presses, Curls, and two different calf raises (one regular, standing the other on a seated machine). My mid-section feels tremendously good without carrying around all that extra bloat. I never even realized I has much bloat until I ran this Gut Health. It seems we may become accustomed to some bloat at times and pay no mind to it. But once it's gone, as T1 said, it really must be experienced as it's hard to justify the feeling with words.

My positive mood has been outstanding upon waking and I feel as if I have much more energy through the day. I make my coffee extremely strong which is how I prefer it, and I normally drink about 3 cups throughout the day. The past few though I've only been able to get in 1 and I've suffered no energy losses, to the contrary energy is still up despite decreasing my caffeine intake. Energy through my workouts is outstanding as my endurance is much higher than it's been in quite a long time. Towards the end of each of my workouts I physically feel like continuing with more exercises, which I have a couple of previous workouts. :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Greg, i'm truly sorry to hear of your loss buddy. My condolences my friend.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My heartfelt condolences, G! Wish you a lot of strength as you sort things out.