sizeOn and RPM stack

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
today i started my sizeon and rpm stack .. first time taking this stack i felt really good today in the gym .. i felt so focused ! i didnt get all jittery or anything just focused and felt like i could lift forever ... my lifts didnt go up at all but i did some extra sets here and there ..

i will post some of my main lifts here for you guys to see my progress .. ( too lazy to type in all my workouts )

(KEEP IN MIND .. IMPECCABLE FORM ! I USED TO JUST THROW AROUND THE HEAVY WEIGHTS AND THINK I AM DOING SOMETHING WHEN I WAS REALLY DOING NOTHINGGG )

WEIGHT 147 LBS
chest
incline db - 40lbs - 16 reps .. 50lbs - 12 reps .. 60 lbs - 10 reps
70 lbs 8 reps .. 75 lbs 8 reps ( 2 with a spot )

flat db - 50 lbs - 13 reps .. 60lbs - 10 reps .. 70lbs - 10 reps (2 with a spot ) 75lbs 10 reps ( 3 with a spot )

energy - 4.5/5
pump- 3.5/5
endurance - 5 /5
strength - 4/5

i will post before and after pictures ...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 ! BACK
i had another good day here in the gym .. i was kinda pissed off so that made it even better ! my energy was all there again .. my lifts i still didn't go up more then my normal .. endurance was also there i was in the gym for 2 hours going strong never lost a tad of energy while i was in there ...

(KEEP IN MIND .. IMPECCABLE FORM ! I USED TO JUST THROW AROUND THE HEAVY WEIGHTS AND THINK I AM DOING SOMETHING WHEN I WAS REALLY DOING NOTHINGGG )

weight - didnt hop on the scale 2day .. 147 yesterday
pullups - 17 15 13 12
lat pulldown - 120 15 reps 130 12 reps 140 10 reps 150 10 reps
deadlifts - 135 12 reps 145 10 reps 155 8 reps
barbell bent over row - 95 12 reps 105 10 reps 115 8 reps
cable seated row - 120 12 reps 120 12 reps 130 10 reps 140 8 reps ( 2 with a spot )
Hammer-Strength one-arm-iso-row - 2 plates 12 reps 2 plates 10 reps 3 plates 8 reps ( 2 with a spot )

energy - 5/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 5 /5
strength - 4/5

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 3 LEGS - uped my weight alil bit 148 now ! :head:
felt pretty good not as good as first 2 days but still good .. trained legs .. did alil bit of cardio after so i didnt get real sore ..

energy - 3.5/5
pump- 3/5
endurance - 4 /5

not gonna judge strength 2day because i didn't really go all that heavy haven't done legs in a real long time gotta get back in the swing of things

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 4 shoulders .. i felt good but not as good as my first 2days =( ..

energy - 4/5
pump- 3/5
endurance - 4/5
strength - 3/5

i will post some of my main lifts here for you guys to see my progress .. ( too lazy to type in all my workouts )

military press - 135 12 reps .. 145 10 reps .. 155 8 reps .. 165 6 reps

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 5 bi ' s and tri ' s
felt pretty damn good again .. but still havent got that extra rep or maybe bang out 5 lbs heavier just yet =( .. but hey its only day 5 ..

energy - 4/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 4/5
strength - 3.5/5

tomorrow is supposed to be an off day but i think i am gonna go in do light cardio , abs and traps ! well see how i am feeling tomo ..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i went today for alil but did alil traps felt good .. just lettin you know !

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet .. ill follow along man ..

im currently doing rpm/drive .. on my 4th day .. rpm/sizeon should give u great results too .. couple of questions ..

how/when are u dosing RPM ?
are u using SizeOn for Intra/Post ? If so try doing half intra and other half scoop before bed .. i read a log, and the person said taking it before bed was the best way to use sizeon.. which i believe is instructed on the label ..

good luck with this cycle man

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
sweet .. ill follow along man ..

im currently doing rpm/drive .. on my 4th day .. rpm/sizeon should give u great results too .. couple of questions ..

how/when are u dosing RPM ?
are u using SizeOn for Intra/Post ? If so try doing half intra and other half scoop before bed .. i read a log, and the person said taking it before bed was the best way to use sizeon.. which i believe is instructed on the label ..

good luck with this cycle man

thanks for stopping by man .. i have the sizeOn tablets so i take 8 pills in the morning .. as far as the rpm goes some ppl take it threw out the day with a meal.. but i just take 2 pills an hour b4 i train .. i think i am gonna step it up to 3 pills pre workout .. i don't feel the same way i did the first 2 days i took it .. i go 5 days on with the RPM 2 days off so i dont get immune to it .. i run the sizeOn everyday ..

let me know how ur RPM and DRIVE goes

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
oh yeh member how i said i didn't go that heavy on legs so i wouldn't get sore ... i couldn't even walk without pain .. forget about walking i couldn't even take a $hit without being in pain ..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for stopping by man .. i have the sizeOn tablets so i take 8 pills in the morning .. as far as the rpm goes some ppl take it threw out the day with a meal.. but i just take 2 pills an hour b4 i train .. i think i am gonna step it up to 3 pills pre workout .. i don't feel the same way i did the first 2 days i took it .. i go 5 days on with the RPM 2 days off so i dont get immune to it .. i run the sizeOn everyday ..

let me know how ur RPM and DRIVE goes
ohh the tabs .. not a big fan of them .. there like 1/6th the strength of the powder (according per serving) but the powder does tastes nasty ... yah try splitting the dosage of sizeon .. 4 upon waking and 4 post workout ..also your doing the right thing on rpm .. im also suggested to take 2 caps .. i also had to upped the dosage .. i havent work out for a week ..maybe thats why i felt so weak .. ill report back ..

this is a nasty but it works .. uncapping the rpm and mixing it in a water and chug it down.. i did it and felt the energy .. i only did one cap and threw the other 2 half hr before on empty stomach.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
im def gonna try that then with the 4 and 4 split .... and ill def give the uncapping the RPM a try also .. so like an hour b4 u take the uncapped one ? and a half hour later you take the 2 capped one's ?

i can't believe that the powder is that much stronger im super pissed off now !

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im def gonna try that then with the 4 and 4 split .... and ill def give the uncapping the RPM a try also .. so like an hour b4 u take the uncapped one ? and a half hour later you take the 2 capped one's ?

i can't believe that the powder is that much stronger im super pissed off now !
ha yah theres a big difference .. check the two out and see the difference in Grams of creatine
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/gaspari/sizeon-tabs-240-tabs.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/gaspari/sizeon-1290-gm-2-84-lb-s.html?sel=788

in the powder gaspari growth matrix is 25g and in caps its under 4g

but u are getting good amount of vitamins from the tabs as u can see also no sugar & no carbs ..so yah there is pos side to it.

i was told to take rpm on empty stomach before 1 hr preworkout .. if your doing the uncapping method .. take 1 uncap arnd 30-45mins and other 2 right after ..taste is going to be nasty though ..jus warning u lol

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
aahhah ill say a couple of hail marys lmao ..

i am really disappointed tho man =(

i am thinking about buying that Divanex stuff to cycle the sizeOn with b/ce after 1 week of the sizeON 3 of my other friends made almost all there gains after 7 days ..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmhh check out the diet of your friends .. maybe there getting more protein/cals then you .. try upping your food intake for a week and see how that goes ..also consume loads of water when consuming fast acting creatine.

yah i was told within a week1 or 2 ..u should see some increase in SIZE

how was the workout at the gym today ?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
ehh ive been playing with my food intake alil bit .. and drinking lyk 1.5 gallons of water ... today was my off day tomo i have CHESTTTT ! i can't wait man I'm pumped

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 - BACK ON TRACK WITH MY BODY PRTS... CHEST & BI 'S !

had a GREAT DAY .. felt reallllly good once again ..

incline bench
- 205 5 reps (1 with a spot .. once again full range of motion all the way below my chain )
db flat - 80 'z 6 reps (great form no elbow lock at all almost hitting chest every time full range of motion ! )

hammers - 30 10 reps
standing curl superset - 30 6reps 20 6reps 15 10reps ! AWESOME PUMP FROM THAT COULDN'T EVEN OPEN OR CLOSE MY HAND AFTER THAT 1 !

energy - 4/5
pump- 4.5/5
endurance - 4.5/5
strength - 4/5

TO LAZY TO TYPE ALL MY WORKOUTS BUT THOSE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS !

AND .. GQNemesis I tryed --->
i was told to take rpm on empty stomach before 1 hr preworkout .. if your doing the uncapping method .. take 1 uncap arnd 30-45mins and other 2 right after ..taste is going to be nasty though ..jus warning u lol

THREW UP immediately!!!!!!!!!!! i do not recommend to ANYONE !

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well 1stly .. good to see ure endurance & pump at 4.5 overall .. which is really good ..

sorry to hear that rpm uncapping mehtod didnt work out .. i told u to pray .. but u kids dont listen lol jk

ure incline bench is damn good for some1 weighing in at 147lbs ..keep it up.

how are u dosing sizeon ? same way or did you split them up through out the day ? .. well since u had a good day ..keep it the same way.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yo that was the WORST thing i ever tasted i threw up within a quarter of a second no joke ! i didn't think it was gonna be that way ! i wouldnt even give that 2 my worst enemy ! jk i def would ...

i dosed it ur way dude 4 and 4 today ! def gonna continue it ur way .. i did have to try 3 caps of the RPM tho .. hada do it !

thanks 4 the compliment on the incline man ..

u hit the gym 2day ?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up man sorry im so late in here. Personally, I love sizeOn flavor. Lemonade is awesome! I found that take 1 scoop intraworkout provided nice results for me with the size ON. and with the RPM try taking it empty stomach. I have dosed RPM and drive uncapped, the taste is pretty horrible but results and effects hit much quicker.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo that was the WORST thing i ever tasted i threw up within a quarter of a second no joke ! i didn't think it was gonna be that way ! i wouldnt even give that 2 my worst enemy ! jk i def would ...

i dosed it ur way dude 4 and 4 today ! def gonna continue it ur way .. i did have to try 3 caps of the RPM tho .. hada do it !

thanks 4 the compliment on the incline man ..

u hit the gym 2day ?
sweet glad it worked out for you .. yahh u just have to fool around with the dosage and timing .. i never follow the directions on the bottle lol .. np and keep it up.

nah i didnt hit up the gym yesterday .. been busy plus got a exam in a summer class on thursday ..might go today for a lil bit.

how many days a week u hit up the gym ?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i go 4 days .. chest & bi 's monday
legs & cardio tuesday
back wedsday
shoulders & tri 'z thrusday

sometimes on sat ill go in and do traps and abs

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh nice .. keep it up ..

did you get a chance to hit the gym today ?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 9 LEGS

i made a big mistake 2day i took my 3 rpms and mixed in a scoop of nano vapor .. made my workout alot worse i got very very lazy i must have yawned 6 7 times while i was in the gym .. i didnt really like that ... def not 1 of my better days ...

energy - 3/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 3/5
strength - 3.5/5

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
day 9 LEGS

i made a big mistake 2day i took my 3 rpms and mixed in a scoop of nano vapor .. made my workout alot worse i got very very lazy i must have yawned 6 7 times while i was in the gym .. i didnt really like that ... def not 1 of my better days ...

energy - 3/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 3/5
strength - 3.5/5
never had this happen with my RPM, as for nano vapor i have no experience with that so their is no telling.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 9 LEGS

energy - 3/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 3/5
strength - 3.5/5
hmhh weird .. u dont react well with nano vapor ? i luv that stuff. nanovapor do have like millions of ingredients lol, so it prolly didnt sit well with the rpm

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 10 BACK

pullups - 17 15 13 12
lat pulldown - 120 15 reps 140 10 reps 150 9 reps 160 8 reps
deadlifts - 135 12 reps 155 12 reps 165 10 reps 185 6 reps
barbell bent over row - 105 10 reps 115 8 reps 135 6 reps
cable seated row - 120 12 reps 120 12 reps 130 10 reps 140 8 reps
Hammer-Strength one-arm-iso-row - 2 plates 12 reps 2 plates 10 reps 3 plates 8 reps

energy - 4/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 3.5/5
strength - 4/5

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 12 .. shoulders and tri 's

ehhh not really my best

still see ZERO gains in size or strength results from the sizeOn (except endurance and lil bit more energy )

kinda disappointed =(

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang sorry to hear that about the sizeon

Last edited:
MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
do you eat before you work out? i always took my rpm an hour before work out but would eat once i felt the heat/energy kick in. maybe you could post a days diet? it may just take longer for you to see effects, best of luck

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16 CHEST AND BI ' S

incline bench - 205 5 reps (1 with a spot .. once again full range of motion all the way below my chain )
db flat - 80 'z 6 reps (great form no elbow lock at all almost hitting chest every time full range of motion ! )

hammers - 30 10 reps
standing curl superset - 30 6reps 20 6reps 15 10reps ! AWESOME PUMP FROM THAT COULDN'T EVEN OPEN OR CLOSE MY HAND AFTER THAT 1 !

energy - 4/5
pump- 4.5/5
endurance - 4.5/5
strength - 4/5

TO LAZY TO TYPE ALL MY WORKOUTS BUT THOSE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS !

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 17 ... legs

energy - 4/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 4/5
strength - 3.5/5

didnt go all that heavy again just tryna get back into legs man

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 18 back

pullups - 17 15 13 12
lat pulldown - 120 15 reps 140 10 reps 150 9 reps 160 8 reps
deadlifts - 135 12 reps 155 12 reps 165 10 reps 185 6 reps
barbell bent over row - 105 10 reps 115 8 reps 135 6 reps
cable seated row - 120 12 reps 120 12 reps 130 10 reps 140 8 reps
Hammer-Strength one-arm-iso-row - 2 plates 12 reps 2 plates 10 reps 3 plates 8 reps

energy - 4/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 4/5
strength - 4/5

no difference since last week =(((((

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm if you are trying to bulk change your routine to 6-10 reps. Also try doing supersets. You will see results with them

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 19 shoulders & tri 's

energy - 5/5
pump- 4.5/5
endurance - 4.5/5
strength - 4/5

military press - 185 2reps !!!!!!!!!!!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yo tex i am prob gonna run neovar or green mag next man .. real deal disappointed with the sizeon

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if you dod let me know. I will help you with dosing. Also a new workout plan if you are interested next i would suggest supersetting with opposite body parts daily 2 on 1 off, 6-10 rep range :D id be glad to help just let me know

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
thanks tex ... i appreciate that bro for real ... well training i train with my cuzzin who is my personal trainer and hes got me on a new plan for like a month now i like it alot .. if i dont see results im def more then willing to try ur plan

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i ordered the neovar and the kwick karb combo,xtend * watermelon and the mvp/zmk stack

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i ordered the neovar and the kwick karb combo,xtend * watermelon and the mvp/zmk stack
that will do well for sure. MVP/zmk are both awesome. I used to use them on occasion when i was sponsored by MST. Xtend I have never used. and the neovar and kwick karb is a great combination.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh i have like 10 more days of this sizeOn junk .. so I'm gonna finish it b4 i start the neo and kwick karb .. ill def get at u to help me with the dosage b4 that ..

thanks tex

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
not a problem man thats what im here for

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
BTW ur lookin sick man .. off topic but i gotta ask you man .. u gonna get PRIME when it comes out ?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
BTW ur lookin sick man .. off topic but i gotta ask you man .. u gonna get PRIME when it comes out ?
Thanks I just put up some new picture in my log from tonight. Holding some major bloat though in them Haha. To be honest man. Im not a fan of hype. I might try new stuff on occasion but I have found what works for me. And what works....works good. I am just now about to for the first time try Anabolic Pump and X-factor. Honestly at our age a test booster regardless of it being natural or not is unnecessary. I found this out by spending money on a bottle of Mass Fx Max. I read good results so i bought it ran it 4-6 caps/day. It didn't do anything to me outside of what my body does alone. Right then and there i can to the fact that its unnecessary. Also new hyped products are going to be at their highest price when first coming out usually. So my answer to your question is.... Have i though about taking Prime? You bet ya! :thumbsup: Will i take prime? Probably not anytime soon.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
haha gonna look at ur log to see the pics ... wow i am surprised dude about the mass FX ... i was gonna run that in like jan .. the massfx and the hyperdrol .. i heard alot of good things from that stack .. yeh def tru with the prime i am gonna probbly wait till i see some logs and results from the prime b4 i try it