Dont laugh. IDS 17-hydroxy mesterone

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of it dirt cheap.........12.50, lol..probably paid too much...

anyways, I want to take a month off........ would a month of this suffice:) lol 2 caps ED. morning and around preworkout.

Everything i have read around here states its garbage..

What do you all think?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I took it pre-workout a long time ago, I loved it. Take it on an empty stomach and it makes for a crazy pre-workout energizer.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 will be tomorrow.

I have never logged before. I am in the wrong section. So i will just post when i have time.

My supps this 30 days will be

2 caps IDS 17HD ED. 1 am , 1 preworkout or around 4pm.
4 grams Now Omega-3, 4 caps with meals or doses.
100mg B6 mid-day
1 Animal Pak multi 30-60 minutes with PRE-WO meal consisting of 1:1 , 1-1.5 Cup Chicken/Brn Rice- Training days
ABB Tribulus Shot Energy Drink With Pre-WO meal- tuesdays- Deadlift backed with Squats
Pro Complex Protein.- I try to get at least 2 shakes in a day
PWO shake is 2 scoops Anator P70, dont knock it, I got it cheap. 30 bucks a tub. I have 3 left.

my normal Tue-Saturday daily diet is 1:1 chicken/brn rice. I eat at/around 10:OO, 12:30, 2:30 and 5:00. ABout a 1 cup each time. Breakfast 8:00 is Procomplex shake with expresso coffee( i know it needs work)

Sunday is OFF, though i try to eat sensible.
Monday I am off work, though i still try to eat sensible.

Dinner varies. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Last nite i had 1.5 cups LF cottage cheese with Shake. Mixed nuts for late snack. My dinner is usually my worst meal of the day....Working on that as well. Family wont eat my bird food.

Training Days- 6 pm
Monday - Chest/Shoulder
Tuesday- Deadlifts backed with Squats, then Calves,then Leg extensions, and another machine- dont know the name of it. Laying down squats? Not leg press.
Thursday- Bi's- 3 sets- low volume
Tris- KILL THEM

All of the above could be better, but i have seen alot worse.

Just came off a
PCS
AX
LX
ZMA

30 day stack...............Great results. Lost some fat and gained muscle. LOVE THAT STACK!

paulg

paulg

Awards
17 hyroxy mesterone

I'm almost done with my first bottle. I was taking 2 caps pre-workout. The energy and mood enhancement was awesome. Overall I can't really say I've had any gains though.

I will say this: the libido/male enhancement (erection strength) is absolutely unparallel. I don't respond to any of the natural test boosters. So I'm going to have a steady supply of 17 hydroxy for the bedroom.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with my first bottle. I was taking 2 caps pre-workout. The energy and mood enhancement was awesome. Overall I can't really say I've had any gains though.

I will say this: the libido/male enhancement (erection strength) is absolutely unparallel. I don't respond to any of the natural test boosters. So I'm going to have a steady supply of 17 hydroxy for the bedroom.
really? nice.

thanks for the reply.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm watching this, because I still have a bottle somewheres in the cabinet

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My first time I used it was on an empty stomach,and it was nice!However,I never noticed affects from there,empty stomach or not.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i figured what the hell........ it was cheap and im a junkie. so i will just do a 30 day run of it and see how it goes.......most reports indicate its garbage. if so, i will consider it time off.

Then what next month?,,, muhahahahaha............ ?????

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats all you can do is try it yourself.I can't count the number of times I tried something that was hyped up by the cutomers even,and was just drastically let down....:sad:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats all you can do is try it yourself.I can't count the number of times I tried something that was hyped up by the cutomers even,and was just drastically let down....:sad:
and sometimes the opposite is true. i used to hype td formestane, e-form. everyone used to say td's were crap and didn't work. today i see some of those guys using and recommending td form. if it works for you what others think don't matter all that much. btw sober since sept 16, 1995.:thumbsup:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
and sometimes the opposite is true. i used to hype td formestane, e-form. everyone used to say td's were crap and didn't work. today i see some of those guys using and recommending td form. if it works for you what others think don't matter all that much. btw sober since sept 16, 1995.:thumbsup:

I totally agree. So many of these supplements have responders, non-responsder and mega responders. Person independant fo sho.

thanks for the reply........

Congrats on the soberiety brother. Its nice to see fellow members in here.

btw, took first dose this morning. Empty stomach.........Definately woke me up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree. So many of these supplements have responders, non-responsder and mega responders. Person independant fo sho.

thanks for the reply........

Congrats on the soberiety brother. Its nice to see fellow members in here.

btw, took first dose this morning. Empty stomach.........Definately woke me up.
keep us posted.:thumbsup:

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Hmm..I'm interested in following your results with this one man. This is the same as Vyo Techs 17 HD correct? Some sort of an herbal stimulant from what I have read...but I have never seen a good review on either product. I know two buddies that love to take it pre workout (and pre WORKOUT with the ladies...)

I may have to look into it if your run goes well.

(sober for 62 days and it suuucks!)

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
one of the things I never understood was the strong lethargy I had with the 17 mh, in the first 2 weeks I really felt the product making what its suppose too but after that the lethargy ruined everything, just like I was on a non aromatizable steroid cycle(and let me tell you , it was IDS so everything was possible)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hmm..I'm interested in following your results with this one man. This is the same as Vyo Techs 17 HD correct? Some sort of an herbal stimulant from what I have read...but I have never seen a good review on either product. I know two buddies that love to take it pre workout (and pre WORKOUT with the ladies...)

I may have to look into it if your run goes well.

(sober for 62 days and it suuucks!)
Congratulations! on the 62 days. You have jumped a major hurdle! One day at a time. Seriously. Sometimes it was 1 minute at a time for me, along with the serenity prayer.

I will say this, it does get better.

Officially day 1.

Diet spot on.......Chicken Brown rice.... All day long.
Am dose woke me up for sure.

I took my second dose 15 minutes before my PreWO meal.

My preworkout meal is 1+ cupish 1:1 Chick/Brn Rice with water and animal pak.

Bi's 3 sets.
Tris 5 sets

Both good pumps.

PWO shake 2 scoops Anator P70.

I will eat LF cottage cheese again tonight with procomplex shake.

My late snack will be nuts......I try to go mixed, lightly or no salt.

I will start am weight loggin as well.

No review to early to tell.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
one of the things I never understood was the strong lethargy I had with the 17 mh, in the first 2 weeks I really felt the product making what its suppose too but after that the lethargy ruined everything, just like I was on a non aromatizable steroid cycle(and let me tell you , it was IDS so everything was possible)
I was wondering this as well.......If strength goes off the hook, and i get lethargic, i will add carbs and see what happens.

Sfranger, yes its kind of like Vyotech. But manufactured by a more shady company. Seriously.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Moving my late does up to 4:30pm, gave me jitters late in the evening.

Last nite weight was 183 with jeans and shirt on. Probably around 180 in morning. Trying to get in the habit of getting on that scale..........I usually dont go by scale, i go by mirror and clothes fitament.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i remember when gnc was giving samples of 17hd, i was really liking it for the energy, must have got 30 samples packs. it seems 17hd has some serious haters, so i haven't messed with it since even though it is really cheap. btw-nunes, you have sold me on the ids pct. going to try it soon.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i remember when gnc was giving samples of 17hd, i was really liking it for the energy, must have got 30 samples packs. it seems 17hd has some serious haters, so i haven't messed with it since even though it is really cheap. btw-nunes, you have sold me on the ids pct. going to try it soon.
whats the dealo on the IDS pct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats the dealo on the IDS pct?
i am going to try it. enough positive reviews here and elsewhere to convince me it's worth a try. i bought 2 bottles of it.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching this, because I still have a bottle somewheres in the cabinet
Hahaha, so I assume you remember picking up a bottle at some point, and you just threw in to the supplement cabinet, where it may or may not be found at some point in time ?! :thumbsup: I like it, I'm the same way. I've still got supplements I got like a year or so ago, that I either didn't finish or that aren't even open. If only I could've found my original 1-AD . . :head:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, so I assume you remember picking up a bottle at some point, and you just threw in to the supplement cabinet, where it may or may not be found at some point in time ?! :thumbsup: I like it, I'm the same way. I've still got supplements I got like a year or so ago, that I either didn't finish or that aren't even open. If only I could've found my original 1-AD . . :head:

i hear ya..........Got a box full of 1-T and 4-AD here... 100g's 4ad, 32g's 1-t...........Y

a wall of supplements i couldnt finish in 2 years.

:wtf:

Hi, my name is Kristofer and I'm an addict. Literally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I have a ridiculous amount of crap. i have often bought something just because it was on a clearance table

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I have a ridiculous amount of crap. i have often bought something just because it was on a clearance table

yeah thats whats doing me in now.........sales across the board has slumped..........products are sitting.......... they go on sale.............then i think i cant beat the price..........bam! i bought it, then im stuck wondering when in the next year i am going to be able to cycle it in.........lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just doing the math and other than the last half of november, i know what i'll be doing the rest of the year

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I was just doing the math and other than the last half of november, i know what i'll be doing the rest of the year
i have a few options im considering.....

I am thinking of doing a 2 month cut- sesaglow, red acid g2, reduction stack after this IDS stack.

Then do a mini bulker 8 week for nov and december.

I got 2 bottles of BAM and 2 bottles of HX2 i was thinking of finishing the year with.

Then regroup for next years plans.......

Opinions?

damn. I am sick........lol

we shall see......

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 on IDS 17HM

Definately NO lethargy on this batch. Energy up and stays up , mood is good, no aggression,..

Libido is the same or better by the way.

Too soon to tell for sure.

Diet the same, no cheats.

chix/brnrice all day long. 4 cups at least. 1+ cups LF cottage cheese and shake for late dinner.

Mixed nuts for late snack, 1 cupish

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am doing sponsored assault/bulletproof log for a month as recomp, then 1-ad/4ad (ams) for a month as a bulk, then pct + rest time, then I think m1,4add as a bulk thru into jan. I may skip the m1,4add as I think i'll be able to hit 210 well before that

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i am doing sponsored assault/bulletproof log for a month as recomp, then 1-ad/4ad (ams) for a month as a bulk, then pct + rest time, then I think m1,4add as a bulk thru into jan. I may skip the m1,4add as I think i'll be able to hit 210 well before that
is there buddy lists options....

I mean, i would like to follow your logs. Is there a way i can automatically do that? Or do i have to stalk you? lol

is it too late for a cut? Im not fat, but not ripped for sure..........dumb question, i know.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 3.

Damn the AM dose on an empty stomach sure does jack me up. Nothing too excessive.

Morning weight 184

Gonna be a hot sob today, supposed to be humid as hell in misery today.

Took in probably about 2 gallons of water yesterday. No exaggerating.

Movin the pm dose to 4 pm.

I work in an automotive shop, I sweat like a whore on dollar day!!!!! I probably only pissed twice at work yesterday.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 part B.

Same ol diet......Hot as hell, worked hard.

4 times, 1-1.25 cups 2:1 chicken/brown rice.........tons of water......1 diet mountain dew

4 pm dose is a better fitament......Not so jittery late in evening.

Libido same or better. No noticeable aggression. Long ass day. Im tired now.

Finally done going for the day......Just ate some LF cottage cheese and a glass of water....

I cant wait to have my snack........ mixed nuts/protein shake....... lol

Tomorrow is slack day........Im going to eat something sloppy....

Im thinking a couple 93/7 grilled cheeseburges with garden fresh tomatoes, some onions, pickles, ketchup and mustard........Im salivating right now....

Awaiting monday's workout.......

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
IDS products are cheap and works. I am not suprised at all if IDS 17-hydroxy mesterone is working for people that has used it. Yes IDS is shady, and they list hormonal products as "natural" and you dont really know what may or may not be in their products. BUT....Mass tabs works...and has lower sides compare to SD or PP. PCT works..I am on it right now and this product does what it saids on the box. IDS Lean Up has gotten awesome results from the logs that I've read.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know about the mass tabs....

The 17HM reviews are mixed. So far libido has been the same, energy is up , mood is same or better.

Forgot to weigh myself this morning.

Breakfast 1 cupish Prairie Farms LF cottage cheese, 1.5 scoop procomplex, starbucks xpresso

Cheat meal today..........Hell yeah!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 part b
Worked inside today, all day. Took dose at 3pm.......Talk about energy.....wow!

Food for the day- not counting breakfast
2.25 cups chx/brnrice
2 PC shakes- for the day
1 frisco melt steaknshake
1 RTD muscle milk from Quicktrip
1/2 Red Baron Pepperoni Pizza
1/4 cup mixed nuts

Had an extra long shower if ya get my drift, lol.

Slopped out, back on track for mon-sat

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 5.

Am weight 182.5

Am dose 1 caps 17HM
Breafast 1 Starbucks Light expresso, 1.5 scoops Pro complex

Back on the bird food with tons of water..... Heat index's of up to 110 today and tomorrow. Yeah!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 part B

so far today.......2 cups chx/rice 1/1

Second sitting took my animal pak. then 30 minutes later took my 17HM. I worked out early today. 2pm.

5 sets- total, 30 second rests. 4x6-8 each
Incline Bench
Seated Incline DB's
Hammer Machine- push straight out and up
2 seated chest excercises(supersetted) fly type and push type

Good pumps, no complaints, I am weak ***** so weight is not important to me, lol.......Burn and pump is.

Cannot wait for leg and back day tomorrow.

PWO shake- Anator P70

1 small tub of LF cottage cheese, protein shake for dinner.

2.5 chocolate cookies the old lady picked up at the gas station

1/2 cup nuts-late snack

ton o water

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
making a correction guys.

My chicken/rice mix is 1:1 chicken to brn rice.......dont know how i spaced that out. duh.

damnt. lol