Dont laugh. IDS 17-hydroxy mesterone

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Day 11-

    Am dose empty stomach kickstart. Protein Shake breakfast with xpresso. Arms feel good, still have very slight tenderness. I will be fresh for chest and shoulders tomorrow.

    Last nite-
    Dinner was horrendous. I deserve a biatch slap......

    Gustation of the following:

    4 Soft Taco Supremes
    2 Meximelts dipped in nacho cheese
    Firesauce X 5 packs

    2 King Size Snickers bars........Hey, they had a 2 for 1 special.

    Suprisingly enough, I managed to weigh only 181.5 this morning.

    Not sure what is in store for food today. I know i will eat some cottage cheese and some shakes. Going to friends house for visit, so i will eat what they offer.

    On average, Libido sessions 1 every other day.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    one of the things I never understood was the strong lethargy I had with the 17 mh, in the first 2 weeks I really felt the product making what its suppose too but after that the lethargy ruined everything, just like I was on a non aromatizable steroid cycle(and let me tell you , it was IDS so everything was possible)
    I am actually feeling this as well. Its usually at work, when its slow, so its hard to guage. My gym workouts feel good. Im rolling with it. I just eat a 200mg caffeine tab when it gets too bad.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I am actually feeling this as well. Its usually at work, when its slow, so its hard to guage. My gym workouts feel good. Im rolling with it. I just eat a 200mg caffeine tab when it gets too bad.
    see what I mean, exactly on the same time, its very strange, maybe its spiked with something hormonal...who knows

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    see what I mean, exactly on the same time, its very strange, maybe its spiked with something hormonal...who knows

    I got lethargy on anabolic halo and powerfull among many supplements I have used over the years. Lethargy alone for me is not a sole indicator of exogenous testoterone. I am not noticing shrinkage or extreme strength gains either. Deads and squats day will be the telltale.

    I will keep an eye on it though.

    Day 11 Part B

    So far today I have eaten. Just got back from riding.

    2 PC shakes
    2 cheeseburgers(ground steak) with cheese, mators, lettuce, ketchup, mustard and 5 kosher 1/4's.
    Amp tall boy sugar free
    K20 Kellog Drink.......it was free..
    Another PC shake, 1/3 cup almonds (Diamond)
    Oven toppers- 1 stuffed tilapia

    FAP session today.......lol........... is that needed information, or should i only indicate the absence of said FAP.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    will do......

    hey 12 step, is your username what i think means.

    If so, I am friend of Bill W. since 0ct 1, 1998.
    Friend of Bill here as well. 6/7/07.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Friend of Bill here as well. 6/7/07.
    Awesome. Congrats on the time.

  7. Day 12

    Am weight 181.5

    Groundhog day.

    Chest and shoulders today.

    2 PC shakes today
    3 hardboiled eggs
    PBnJ on wheat with animal pak PWO

    Just Finished making another 2 quarts of chx/rice.

  8. Day 12 Part B

    Workout sucked......I didnt eat enough today....busy with errands and working........Mentally not focused......

    warm up supersets
    115x10
    135x10

    4x6
    Incline bench- 160
    Incline DB's-55's
    Hammer Bench-70 each side

    Supersetted these 4x6
    Seated Push machine- 9 plates
    Seated Fly machine......9 plates

    Im a weak biatch.....

    Got my workout done in 30 minutes or less.....So my rest periods were 30 seconds or less, with 1 minute or so rests between sets............

    Equating into an even weaker biatch syndrome.(if thats possible)

    I hate it when i cut cals..........My lifts ALWAYS suffer......ALWAYS.

    Come hell or high water, I will have a good workout tomorrow..

    Im dissappointed with todays workout

    Total Food intake sad for the day, It felt that way.

    Fazio 2 piece canneloni with parm cheese- 1 Heaping Tablespoon

    1 cup LF cottage cheese with 1/3 cup nuts.

  9. hope you got the original snickers on the two for 1. the almond ones suck in comparison. since stopping drinking, coffee, krispy kremes, and snickers are my #1 vices.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hope you got the original snickers on the two for 1. the almond ones suck in comparison. since stopping drinking, coffee, krispy kremes, and snickers are my #1 vices.
    yes sir, originals........only way to fly........


    Day 13

    AM Weight 182

    I will eat properly today ..... When i am at work, believe or not, i can make time to eat. I have fridge and microwave next to my tool box. We also have an ice machine, drinking fountains and galley.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    yes sir, originals........only way to fly........


    Day 13

    AM Weight 182

    I will eat properly today ..... When i am at work, believe or not, i can make time to eat. I have fridge and microwave next to my tool box. We also have an ice machine, drinking fountains and galley.
    when i am busy at work i don't even think about food, i rely mainly on stuff like purple wraath and protein shakes. i haven't heard a kitchen called a galley since my navy days, you got a head too?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. I need to get used to bringing food into work with me again, since i'm changing jobs and no more working from home. not sure how i'm going to cope with that part

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    when i am busy at work i don't even think about food, i rely mainly on stuff like purple wraath and protein shakes. i haven't heard a kitchen called a galley since my navy days, you got a head too?
    yes sir.........two of them actually.......lol

    not think about food?...........OMG.......that s all i think about. almost........lol

    I try to eat 6 times a day, sometimes 7 or 8.........

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to get used to bringing food into work with me again, since i'm changing jobs and no more working from home. not sure how i'm going to cope with that part
    damn, it must be rough. home-boy or should i say houseboy?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. hehehehe yeah, I mean crap, when i got hungry i'd just flip on the stove, and throw a fish fillet on, or a chicken breast or whatever. fully stocked fridge and freezer. now I have to plan and stuff. and i'm taking a pay cut. what the hell was I thinking?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hehehehe yeah, I mean crap, when i got hungry i'd just flip on the stove, and throw a fish fillet on, or a chicken breast or whatever. fully stocked fridge and freezer. now I have to plan and stuff. and i'm taking a pay cut. what the hell was I thinking?
    what the hell were you thinking?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. I was thinking I was not digging be more involved in sales than in software development

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to get used to bringing food into work with me again, since i'm changing jobs and no more working from home. not sure how i'm going to cope with that part
    Its just an adjustment...... I have trouble with caloric intake when Im NOT at work.........go figure...........

  19. I think i'm going to do it scivation style - do the mixed meals in large bowl at home with the meats, veggies, carbs, etc all together, make a few pounds of it, then just measure it into tupperware containers to bring with me. seems like the best way to control it. that plus protein powder and a shaker cup, and some nuts for snacks

  20. food is easy, at one point i was taking up to 20 pills while at work. that raised some eyebrows at first. everyone is used to it now, no big deal. but i get bugged about what to take for this and for that, no problem though i don't mind that.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think i'm going to do it scivation style - do the mixed meals in large bowl at home with the meats, veggies, carbs, etc all together, make a few pounds of it, then just measure it into tupperware containers to bring with me. seems like the best way to control it. that plus protein powder and a shaker cup, and some nuts for snacks

    Tupperware is where its at......... I have measuring cups...... I figure my mix of chix/brnrice/spices/olive oil ...........Each cup costs me around $1.25+/- depending on the cost of chicken.

  22. Day 13 Part B

    Normal breakfast......
    4 cups chx/rice... 4 times throughout day.
    Normal tuesday pre-wo protocol........

    Definately can tell Im off that last stack. The friggin lethargy on this 17HM is legit. I am popping 600mg of caffeine through the day to stay moving.

    Warm up squats- ATG
    135x10
    185x5x4

    Deadlifts
    135x10
    225x6x6
    no belt this week
    not sure if i could have done the 315 or not.

    Calf raises on smith machine-on box, deep slow raises
    295x5x10

    Laying squat machine
    200x15 with 5 second statics
    225x10 with 3 second statics
    250x8 decent tempo
    300x 6 fast temp

    Leg extensions
    70x2xburn

    shrugs-
    85x3x6


    Overall so far I am disappointed in this IDS product. I feel like ****e with post afternoon dose. Strength is going down. Libido is it the same. Mood is not better.

    In its defense, I have been cutting calories too......... Usually when i do that, my lifts all suffer.

    Unless something changes I will sell the other bottle...

    Dinner was a PC shake.
    I had an drumstick ice cream cone for desert......

  23. Day 14

    Am weight 178.5

    Groundhog day.

    Made a doublebatch of chx/rice 16 cups+

    Yummy.

    I feel my glutes and hams and back from last nights workout. Quads should kick in later today or tonight........See how bad the DOMS is tomorrow.

  24. thanks for the review, if things continue this way you will have saved me from trying this. got to admit interest was peaked at the start. maybe just use second bottle as a pre-workout stim.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks for the review, if things continue this way you will have saved me from trying this. got to admit interest was peaked at the start. maybe just use second bottle as a pre-workout stim.
    No problem bro, thats why i posted it.

    I must admit though........

    I just came off a wonderful stack........ AX,LX,PCS and ZMA.
    And Im cutting calories, bridging into a cut sept 1st(60 days).

    For the money i paid for it, its okay.........But 30 or 40 bucks a bottle...........NO WAY.

    I will say it again..........That last stack is my favorite so far....Besides real test.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IDS 17-hydroxy-mesterone
    By suresha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:57 PM
  2. 17 Hydroxy Mesterone
    By mikedrags68 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 01:28 AM
  3. 17 Hydroxy-Mesterone. WTF!?
    By freaky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 06:37 PM
  4. 17 Hydroxy Mesterone info plz
    By em27blacktop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 10:23 AM
  5. 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 04:17 AM
Log in
Log in