Dont laugh. IDS 17-hydroxy mesterone

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Hahaha, so I assume you [I]remember[I] picking up a bottle at some point, and you just threw in to the supplement cabinet, where it may or may not be found at some point in time ?! I like it, I'm the same way. I've still got supplements I got like a year or so ago, that I either didn't finish or that aren't even open. If only I could've found my original 1-AD . .
    i hear ya..........Got a box full of 1-T and 4-AD here... 100g's 4ad, 32g's 1-t...........Y

    a wall of supplements i couldnt finish in 2 years.




    Hi, my name is Kristofer and I'm an addict. Literally.

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    yeah, I have a ridiculous amount of crap. i have often bought something just because it was on a clearance table
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, I have a ridiculous amount of crap. i have often bought something just because it was on a clearance table

    yeah thats whats doing me in now.........sales across the board has slumped..........products are sitting.......... they go on sale.............then i think i cant beat the price..........bam! i bought it, then im stuck wondering when in the next year i am going to be able to cycle it in.........lol
  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I was just doing the math and other than the last half of november, i know what i'll be doing the rest of the year
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I was just doing the math and other than the last half of november, i know what i'll be doing the rest of the year
    i have a few options im considering.....

    I am thinking of doing a 2 month cut- sesaglow, red acid g2, reduction stack after this IDS stack.

    Then do a mini bulker 8 week for nov and december.

    I got 2 bottles of BAM and 2 bottles of HX2 i was thinking of finishing the year with.

    Then regroup for next years plans.......

    Opinions?

    damn. I am sick........lol

    we shall see......

  6. Day 2 on IDS 17HM

    Definately NO lethargy on this batch. Energy up and stays up , mood is good, no aggression,..

    Libido is the same or better by the way.

    Too soon to tell for sure.

    Diet the same, no cheats.

    chix/brnrice all day long. 4 cups at least. 1+ cups LF cottage cheese and shake for late dinner.

    Mixed nuts for late snack, 1 cupish
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i am doing sponsored assault/bulletproof log for a month as recomp, then 1-ad/4ad (ams) for a month as a bulk, then pct + rest time, then I think m1,4add as a bulk thru into jan. I may skip the m1,4add as I think i'll be able to hit 210 well before that
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i am doing sponsored assault/bulletproof log for a month as recomp, then 1-ad/4ad (ams) for a month as a bulk, then pct + rest time, then I think m1,4add as a bulk thru into jan. I may skip the m1,4add as I think i'll be able to hit 210 well before that
    is there buddy lists options....

    I mean, i would like to follow your logs. Is there a way i can automatically do that? Or do i have to stalk you? lol

    is it too late for a cut? Im not fat, but not ripped for sure..........dumb question, i know.
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    hmm I think stalking is the way to go
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Day 3.

    Damn the AM dose on an empty stomach sure does jack me up. Nothing too excessive.

    Morning weight 184

    Gonna be a hot sob today, supposed to be humid as hell in misery today.

    Took in probably about 2 gallons of water yesterday. No exaggerating.

    Movin the pm dose to 4 pm.

    I work in an automotive shop, I sweat like a whore on dollar day!!!!! I probably only pissed twice at work yesterday.
    •   
       


  11. Day 3 part B.

    Same ol diet......Hot as hell, worked hard.

    4 times, 1-1.25 cups 2:1 chicken/brown rice.........tons of water......1 diet mountain dew

    4 pm dose is a better fitament......Not so jittery late in evening.

    Libido same or better. No noticeable aggression. Long ass day. Im tired now.

    Finally done going for the day......Just ate some LF cottage cheese and a glass of water....

    I cant wait to have my snack........ mixed nuts/protein shake....... lol

    Tomorrow is slack day........Im going to eat something sloppy....

    Im thinking a couple 93/7 grilled cheeseburges with garden fresh tomatoes, some onions, pickles, ketchup and mustard........Im salivating right now....

    Awaiting monday's workout.......

  12. subbed for sure

  13. IDS products are cheap and works. I am not suprised at all if IDS 17-hydroxy mesterone is working for people that has used it. Yes IDS is shady, and they list hormonal products as "natural" and you dont really know what may or may not be in their products. BUT....Mass tabs works...and has lower sides compare to SD or PP. PCT works..I am on it right now and this product does what it saids on the box. IDS Lean Up has gotten awesome results from the logs that I've read.

  14. Yeah i know about the mass tabs....

    The 17HM reviews are mixed. So far libido has been the same, energy is up , mood is same or better.

    Forgot to weigh myself this morning.

    Breakfast 1 cupish Prairie Farms LF cottage cheese, 1.5 scoop procomplex, starbucks xpresso

    Cheat meal today..........Hell yeah!!

  15. Day 4 part b
    Worked inside today, all day. Took dose at 3pm.......Talk about energy.....wow!

    Food for the day- not counting breakfast
    2.25 cups chx/brnrice
    2 PC shakes- for the day
    1 frisco melt steaknshake
    1 RTD muscle milk from Quicktrip
    1/2 Red Baron Pepperoni Pizza
    1/4 cup mixed nuts

    Had an extra long shower if ya get my drift, lol.

    Slopped out, back on track for mon-sat

  16. Day 5.

    Am weight 182.5

    Am dose 1 caps 17HM
    Breafast 1 Starbucks Light expresso, 1.5 scoops Pro complex

    Back on the bird food with tons of water..... Heat index's of up to 110 today and tomorrow. Yeah!

  17. Day 5 part B

    so far today.......2 cups chx/rice 1/1

    Second sitting took my animal pak. then 30 minutes later took my 17HM. I worked out early today. 2pm.


    5 sets- total, 30 second rests. 4x6-8 each
    Incline Bench
    Seated Incline DB's
    Hammer Machine- push straight out and up
    2 seated chest excercises(supersetted) fly type and push type

    Good pumps, no complaints, I am weak ***** so weight is not important to me, lol.......Burn and pump is.

    Cannot wait for leg and back day tomorrow.

    PWO shake- Anator P70

    1 small tub of LF cottage cheese, protein shake for dinner.

    2.5 chocolate cookies the old lady picked up at the gas station

    1/2 cup nuts-late snack

    ton o water

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    will do......

    hey 12 step, is your username what i think means.

    If so, I am friend of Bill W. since 0ct 1, 1998.
    Dec 26, 2004 and counting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Dec 26, 2004 and counting.

    props brother! Great job. I cant say it enough, its great having fellow members up in here!

  20. making a correction guys.

    My chicken/rice mix is 1:1 chicken to brn rice.......dont know how i spaced that out. duh.

    damnt. lol

  21. Day 6
    Am 17HM dose waking me the hell up, fo sho.

    Am weight 181.5

    Normal breakfast- SB Expresso lite mixed with 1.5 heaping scoops procomplex, 1 cup water

    Going to be very hot today, index's up to 110.

    Deads and Squats today......hoorah!

    I finally decided my sweet spot on afternoon dose is 3-3:30 pm.
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    you know, for what you spend in starbucks you could buy real gear. just sayin
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you know, for what you spend in starbucks you could buy real gear. just sayin
    OK, your makin me say it.

    We have a family business per say, so i can get alot of different beverages and whatnot, wholesale. The Expresso lite is the little can, i think it costs me 1.25 a can. Which it really dont "cost me" anything.

    Its not a "money is not an object" per say, its just i like the coffee.

    As far as real gear goes. Yeah i know, it would be cheaper, but still illegal.

    I am not reay to pin again yet anyway. Thats down the road.........

    I am still havin fun with the OTC stuff. lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Day 6
    Am 17HM dose waking me the hell up, fo sho.

    Am weight 181.5

    Normal breakfast- SB Expresso lite mixed with 1.5 heaping scoops procomplex, 1 cup water

    Going to be very hot today, index's up to 110.

    Deads and Squats today......hoorah!

    I finally decided my sweet spot on afternoon dose is 3-3:30 pm.
    110, damn. i work in a furnace, ok not really. but a corrogator in a box plant is pretty hot. nothing to lose 10 pounds after a 12 hour shift. check out poseidon and purple wraath, if your are like me it's hard to eat decent when your hairs on fire, poseidon helps with hydration and pw is great when you are not able to consume quality cals. btw congratulations to all who are celebrating sobriety. 13 years sober is the greatest accomplishment of my life,so far.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    110, damn. i work in a furnace, ok not really. but a corrogator in a box plant is pretty hot. nothing to lose 10 pounds after a 12 hour shift. check out poseidon and purple wraath, if your are like me it's hard to eat decent when your hairs on fire, poseidon helps with hydration and pw is great when you are not able to consume quality cals. btw congratulations to all who are celebrating sobriety. 13 years sober is the greatest accomplishment of my life,so far.
    Congratulations on the time! that is great, gives me 1 more reason to make it another day. I agree soberiety is my greatest accomplishment as well. With this disease, its only matter of time before it steals all the others.

    Thanks for the advice brother. Never used poseidon or wrath. I will have to look into them.

    I force myself to eat. I will put down at least 4 cups of chx/rice today, maybe five. I have 2 qts of water made up already.

    We have fans in the shop, so that helps. But when your arse deep working inside on a hot car, it doesnt matter. lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Congratulations on the time! that is great, gives me 1 more reason to make it another day. I agree soberiety is my greatest accomplishment as well. With this disease, its only matter of time before it steals all the others.

    Thanks for the advice brother. Never used poseidon or wrath. I will have to look into them.

    I force myself to eat. I will put down at least 4 cups of chx/rice today, maybe five. I have 2 qts of water made up already.

    We have fans in the shop, so that helps. But when your arse deep working inside on a hot car, it doesnt matter. lol
    a lot of props for this thread, keep on fighting-one day at a time.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. just have some PCT supps on hand afterwards. When i took it a few of years ago, i had some nasty nipple itch and that was before i knew ANYTHING about PCT, etc.....

    Some guy from GNC said, "here, try this!" (YES, we are all newbs at some point, right!!?!?!?!)
  28. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    OK, your makin me say it.

    We have a family business per say, so i can get alot of different beverages and whatnot, wholesale. The Expresso lite is the little can, i think it costs me 1.25 a can. Which it really dont "cost me" anything.

    Its not a "money is not an object" per say, its just i like the coffee.

    As far as real gear goes. Yeah i know, it would be cheaper, but still illegal.

    I am not reay to pin again yet anyway. Thats down the road.........

    I am still havin fun with the OTC stuff. lol
    ah I thought it was from a starbucks, those cans arent too bad. I was more looking at $5 a day in coffee


    You aren't located in florida by chance? I'm looking for a shop where i could feel comfy bringing my baby in for some work, as I dont have the time to do it myself
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  29. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    just have some PCT supps on hand afterwards. When i took it a few of years ago, i had some nasty nipple itch and that was before i knew ANYTHING about PCT, etc.....

    Some guy from GNC said, "here, try this!" (YES, we are all newbs at some point, right!!?!?!?!)

    from 17HM?

    Yeah i had nipple itch from megadosin PFull. So I know what it feels like and what it takes........I was eatin like 9-12 caps ED......lol

    Thanks for the heads up though.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ah I thought it was from a starbucks, those cans arent too bad. I was more looking at $5 a day in coffee


    You aren't located in florida by chance? I'm looking for a shop where i could feel comfy bringing my baby in for some work, as I dont have the time to do it myself

    Yeah the little cans arent too bad.

    Nah, I work in a corporate owned Automotive shop in misery.I really enjoy working on cars, most of them anyway. I must say, some of them in this county plain suck arse.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IDS 17-hydroxy-mesterone
    By suresha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:57 PM
  2. 17 Hydroxy Mesterone
    By mikedrags68 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 01:28 AM
  3. 17 Hydroxy-MESTERONE
    By jeffh3c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:49 PM
  4. 17 Hydroxy-Mesterone. WTF!?
    By freaky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 06:37 PM
  5. 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 04:17 AM
Log in
Log in