nos ether
green mag.
purple wraath
glycergrow
anabolic pump

im mixing jp8,glycergrow, and nos ether together for pre
purple wraath intra
and green mag post

Today was first day and the pre's got me goin!! We did a pyramid on upper body of 5,4,3,2,1 low volume high intensity.
I did 295 for my 2 and 320 for my 1! Did not fail. Did the rest of upper body workout with no failures. Really good pre products. Im going to try and post before pics. Wont list total workout as im going to change it up starting next week.
Diet is 6-7 meals a day taking in about 390 carbs 300 pro and 4000 calories. Looking forward to see what happens tomorrow on lower body pyramid!:thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
320x1 for 16 is pretty good. last time i checked i was getting 325x1 at 18. Whats your stats? Also, im taking glycergrow and green mag currently. Im surprised your GG is mixing mine just sat on top of the liquids so i just started eating it out of the scoop...tastes like salt. try your GM intraworkout with your PW. it may yield better results in the log run. At least for me it does.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
320x1 for 16 is pretty good. last time i checked i was getting 325x1 at 18. Whats your stats? Also, im taking glycergrow and green mag currently. Im surprised your GG is mixing mine just sat on top of the liquids so i just started eating it out of the scoop...tastes like salt. try your GM intraworkout with your PW. it may yield better results in the log run. At least for me it does.
I dont really know what stats you want so il throw out the regulars.

height:5'11"
weight:around 196
bf: too much lol probably 13-15%
ive been lifting for around 5 years hard for about 2
measurements- arms:15 1/4" (dont laugh too loud)
chest: 40"
leg: 27"
Other maxes- hanging clean: 230 Squat: 465-475 (with wraps and belt) Incline-275 and i can bench more i just finished with that after the pyramid.

And il try that with the green mag. Any other advice you want to offer will be welcomed with open arms.:thumbsup:

p.s. and my gg doesnt mix worth sh!t either i just drink it anyway.lol

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Did lower body today and it went really good. Did pyramid on squat and hanging cleans. Did 455 on squat for final one which is really good for me without raps. Did 235 on hanging cleans for final and couldve done more. Im still really impressed with these sups. especially the pre's.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Did lower body today and it went really good. Did pyramid on squat and hanging cleans. Did 455 on squat for final one which is really good for me without raps. Did 235 on hanging cleans for final and couldve done more. Im still really impressed with these sups. especially the pre's.
dude 455 on squats???? you must be a beast @ 16 y/o.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro :thumbsup:
Il try bro. Hopefully you'll be talkin to the oklahoma high school powerlifting champ for the 198 next year. Today was an off day for weights but il do cardio later on this evening just to get some calories burnt off. Took my 2 scoops of nos ether and that stuff does not taste very good.lol I would recommend it and jp8 both for pre workout but man they taste awful. So far the best thing to mix it with ive found is lemon lime gatorade.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow you are a strong beeyatch!! Im subbed! and post up some pics

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Wow you are a strong beeyatch!! Im subbed! and post up some pics
Thanks bro and im going to go run at our football field tonight so ill take some in our sorry ass weight room.lol:thumbsup:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you guys on the same team or somethin? this is random but I had a dream last night that I raised a panther.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
are you guys on the same team or somethin? this is random but I had a dream last night that I raised a panther.
Ha ha ya.lol Where you on acid?lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha no. Just a dreamer :cool:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taroo

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is the workout I was going to start at the beginning of next week and I would like for some of you guys to check it out and critique it or give an alt. workout. I want to get stronger on my flat bb bench, squat, and deadlift but want to get my whole body more muscular and obviously get the guns bigger, hopefully I'll be able to show you what im workin with soon.

mon.-legs,butt,thighs,chest,triceps, and abs.
Squat,hack squat, leg curl on machine, toe ups, lunge, incline, bb bench, bb deadlift, french curl, rowing crunch w/ ankle weights, and oblique trunk rotation w/ weight plate.

Tues.-back, shoulders, biceps, and forearms.
upright row, side delt. raise, shrug, front delt. raise, military press, dumbell swing, wide grip row, one arm db row, preacher curl, standing curl with curl bar, reverse curl, forearm curl, and rev. forearm curl.

wed-active rec.

thurs-active rec.

fri- same as mon.
front squat, squat, good morning, duck squat with db, leg curl on machine, lunge, seated heel raise, lat. lunge w/ bb, flat bb bench, db fly,db kickback,leg raise w/ankle weight, and trunk rotation.

Sat-same as tues
db raise, lying side delt. raise,shrug, military, wide grip row,good morning, toe touch with db, one arm db row, reg. db curl, db hammer curl, wrist raise, rev. wrist raise.

Bench, squat, and deadlift will be 5x5 at beginning. May go to 3x3 after a month. Everything else will be varied depending on weight. Suggestions are welcome!:thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would space out your workouts more so that you can recover and get the most out of it. Remember recovery is big part of getting bigger. Have you looked into DC training? That sounds perfect for you.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I would space out your workouts more so that you can recover and get the most out of it. Remember recovery is big part of getting bigger. Have you looked into DC training? That sounds perfect for you.
No but I'll check it out. Thanks. Could this workout work or should i just scrap it? During football it will be mon-recov,tues-workout,wed-workout,thurs-recov,fri,recov,sat-workout,sun-workout. Im going to check out dc training right now.:thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm that schedule might conflict with DC training but I think you might be able to make it work.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
How about this?

Monday-chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness
flat bench 11-15 reps , pullups 11-20 reps, deadlifts 6-9 + 9-12 reps, close grip bench 11-20 reps, military press 11-20 reps.

Wed.-biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads
squat 6-10 then 20, db curls 11-20 reps, hammer curls 10-20,
lying leg curls 15-30 reps, seated calf raise.

fri. repeat mon with dif workouts same body parts

mon repeat wed dif workouts same body parts

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats dc training right there. Just make sure you dont do the same stuff every week. Alternate exercises week by week. So wk 1 and 3 will be the same exercises and wk 2 and 4 will be the same exercises. And go up in weight everytime. That way you keep getting stronger. Nah mean? This is a great strength training protocol and I think at your age you will respond well to it. Im gonna send you a pm.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
my advice if your trying to get lifts stornger as well as mass is a workout called west side barbell. its specifically made for powerlifting training.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
my advice if your trying to get lifts stornger as well as mass is a workout called west side barbell. its specifically made for powerlifting training.
Yea i checked that out on the powerlifting section and i dont think i have the equip. or time ive got to keep it to about an hour.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yea i checked that out on the powerlifting section and i dont think i have the equip. or time ive got to keep it to about an hour.
Try out the basic idea then. 2 power days, 2 speed days.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna try dc it seems like a good fit and if its not working out then il try westside. Did a four core lift pyramid yesterday of bench, squat, hanging clean, incline. Didnt go as well as monday and tuesdays workouts but i got everything except for finals where i went up to 325 on bench and i had to have a small amount of assistance. Squat sucked i bottomed out and had to have a large amount of help on 455 but its all good. I may try to max without the pyramid next week and see what i can get. Pics were taken this morning and hopefully will be posted later in the day. Dont laugh too much at the farmers tan...i cant help it.lol:thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I wish Id played football in high school. Then maybe Id be as strong as you youngsters! rock on Panther!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Damn I wish Id played football in high school. Then maybe Id be as strong as you youngsters! rock on Panther!
Dude you didnt play ball? That sucks! I just wish i went to a bigger school that had better training programs and better equipment. But oh well gotta make do with what we got.lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Played basball track and soccer and still was a fat kid until about a few months back. :lol:

damn munchies

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Played basball track and soccer and still was a fat kid until about a few months back. :lol:

damn munchies
Ha Ha ya. One thing im going to depend on this year is those 102 degree practices taking some of the fat off. I was pretty lean this spring I got down to 188 and maintained strength and then my football coach started this "you need to get up to 220" bull$hit. I got to about 203 and said screw that.lol Now im about 197 or so. Oh and i got a dc question for ya. Can you sub decline for flat bb bench and swith from flat to incline bb bench because we dont have a decline? And we also dont have a smith machine so would it be ok to squat in a full rack w/ safety bars and spotters?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha Ha ya. One thing im going to depend on this year is those 102 degree practices taking some of the fat off. I was pretty lean this spring I got down to 188 and maintained strength and then my football coach started this "you need to get up to 220" bull$hit. I got to about 203 and said screw that.lol Now im about 197 or so. Oh and i got a dc question for ya. Can you sub decline for flat bb bench and swith from flat to incline bb bench because we dont have a decline? And we also dont have a smith machine so would it be ok to squat in a full rack w/ safety bars and spotters?
Sub decline bench for dips (leaning forward to hit pecs). I would change flat bench to low incline. The lowest incline you can do. Not sure about the squats. Its best to do 20 rep squats on a smith so you ran rack the weight if you cant do anymore. Just start with lighter weight and work you way up to be safe.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Sub decline bench for dips (leaning forward to hit pecs). I would change flat bench to low incline. The lowest incline you can do. Not sure about the squats. Its best to do 20 rep squats on a smith so you ran rack the weight if you cant do anymore. Just start with lighter weight and work you way up to be safe.
So no flat bench? Thats gonna drive me nuts!lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try not doing flat for a few weeks and watch what happens :)

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Try not doing flat for a few weeks and watch what happens :)
Thats putting alot of faith in you metro...but il do it.lol You think i could put in on a chest day after 3 weeks to a month off from it?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give it 3 weeks...then do some flat bench.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw what bf% are you? also pics?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
btw what bf% are you? also pics?
Bro i have no idea. Im not fat but im certainly not ripped. probably 13-16% maybe. Pics are on the way theyre on my buddies camera and hes gonna upload em this evening hopefully. Also im may be incorrect but i didnt see an ab day..if not is the workout not designed to have an ab day or do you just do what you want?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do an ab day on one of the days your not doing lifts

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I would do an ab day on one of the days your not doing lifts
K thanks. Hopefully i see pretty good results..I think i will definitely see fat loss but its going to be hard to gain muscle with those practices I think im gonna shoot for around 5000-5500 cals. on workout days. And i already drink 2+ gallons of water a day..I'll probably have detention like everyday though because ive developed the habit of having to piss like every 10 mins. and we have an "empty hall" policy.lol Im pretty sure the state of oklahoma is trying to ruin my chances of being a superb athlete and getting laid.lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ahh high school..good times. Live it up man!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
haha ahh high school..good times. Live it up man!
For sure. I wish I was the ripped deadlifting madman I am today back then ... I would've been king of the jungle

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Pics

Pics are in my photo gallery. Check em out if you want but remember theyre before pics.lol Hopefully some fat will be lost and sum tan and muscle will be gained.lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good base bro. Keep it up. and eat like mahfugga!!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Good base bro. Keep it up. and eat like mahfugga!![/QUOTE/]

Thats the plan. Im gonna try and start dc tomorrow and im also gonna max on flat bench (just because of my own curiosity)lol:thumbsup:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
ohh anabolic pump!

Well I had the ap "sides" this morning and was just wondering if they go away eventually. It wasnt all that bad and it didnt effect my workout but I wont be able to handle the dumps when school starts. Anybody got feedback? Oh and workout went good. Forgot the actual workout at my house (which il post in a min) so i just did the bodyparts i could remember shoulders-military press 3x10 115, maxed on bench and had to have a very small amount of help on midway point doing 325, tri-close grip bench 3x8 155, didnt really do all that much but will start hardcore wed.:bb3: