The panther stack...its goin down!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

btw what bf% are you? also pics?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    btw what bf% are you? also pics?
    Bro i have no idea. Im not fat but im certainly not ripped. probably 13-16% maybe. Pics are on the way theyre on my buddies camera and hes gonna upload em this evening hopefully. Also im may be incorrect but i didnt see an ab day..if not is the workout not designed to have an ab day or do you just do what you want?
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would do an ab day on one of the days your not doing lifts
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

I would do an ab day on one of the days your not doing lifts
    K thanks. Hopefully i see pretty good results..I think i will definitely see fat loss but its going to be hard to gain muscle with those practices I think im gonna shoot for around 5000-5500 cals. on workout days. And i already drink 2+ gallons of water a day..I'll probably have detention like everyday though because ive developed the habit of having to piss like every 10 mins. and we have an "empty hall" policy.lol Im pretty sure the state of oklahoma is trying to ruin my chances of being a superb athlete and getting laid.lol
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

haha ahh high school..good times. Live it up man!
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

haha ahh high school..good times. Live it up man!
    For sure. I wish I was the ripped deadlifting madman I am today back then ... I would've been king of the jungle
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Pics

Pics are in my photo gallery. Check em out if you want but remember theyre before pics.lol Hopefully some fat will be lost and sum tan and muscle will be gained.lol
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Good base bro. Keep it up. and eat like mahfugga!!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

[QUOTE=metroba;1470700]Good base bro. Keep it up. and eat like mahfugga!![/QUOTE/]

Thats the plan. Im gonna try and start dc tomorrow and im also gonna max on flat bench (just because of my own curiosity)lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

ohh anabolic pump!

Well I had the ap "sides" this morning and was just wondering if they go away eventually. It wasnt all that bad and it didnt effect my workout but I wont be able to handle the dumps when school starts. Anybody got feedback? Oh and workout went good. Forgot the actual workout at my house (which il post in a min) so i just did the bodyparts i could remember shoulders-military press 3x10 115, maxed on bench and had to have a very small amount of help on midway point doing 325, tri-close grip bench 3x8 155, didnt really do all that much but will start hardcore wed.:bb3:
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

yes the sides subside. How many carbs did you have?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

yes the sides subside. How many carbs did you have?
    I woke up at 5:20 a.m. took ap, woke up at 6 a.m. took in 43 carbs, took ap at 8 a.m. ate at 8 40 took in over 50 carbs almost all complex, took ap at 11 a.m. after workout, took in the same exact amount at 11 40 a.m. It wasnt awful but it wasnt pleasant either.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

okay theres your prob. Your waiting way to long to take in your carbs. Take your ap 15-20 mins before carb intake. and also your ap doses are too close together. Id take ap 15 mins pre w/o meal and 15 mins post w/o meal and then take anothe ap later in the day. AP is no joke and it has to be dosed properly.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

okay theres your prob. Your waiting way to long to take in your carbs. Take your ap 15-20 mins before carb intake. and also your ap doses are too close together. Id take ap 15 mins pre w/o meal and 15 mins post w/o meal and then take anothe ap later in the day. AP is no joke and it has to be dosed properly.
    My bad just going by the "ap manual" they say to: The natural sensitivity to carbohydrates those of you in this group experience requires a
    longer acclimation process than the other groups. We feel it is best to start off with longer dosage
    timing, combined with smaller amounts of carbohydrates in order to sensitize the body to
    Anabolic Pump. In time, this group will be able to increase their carbohydrate levels, and
    decrease their dose timing as more favorable reactions become apparent. As a result, we are
    going to give suggestions which change over time as the user becomes more ‘carb-friendly’.
    Consumers in this group will initially start off with two doses daily, and move up to three as they
    become more acclimated to the product.
    • Timing (Days 1-7 appx.,):
    30-45 minutes prior to meals already planned to contain carbohydrates. We feel that for
    Carb-Reactives, a similar approach must be taken to that of Non-Responsives to assist the
    body in becoming acclimated to Anabolic Pump. Begin this timing schedule immediately,
    paying attention to your reactions as you continue. If you find yourself becoming too
    hungry, light-headed, or lethargic, decrease the timing to 15-20 minutes prior.
    • Timing (Days 7 and on):
    Adjust according to reaction. As said above, the best approach for Carb-Reactives is to
    begin with a longer wait time and gauge the reaction through continued dosing. This
    process is somewhat intuitive, basically a ‘you’ll know it when you feel it’ process.
    • Carbohydrate Type and Level (Days 1-7):
    20-40g of complex carbohydrates. For those of you who react unfavorably to
    carbohydrates, it is important to begin with a measured response. Start off small and work
    your way up. As with the timing, gauge your response, and only increase if no bloating,
    and/or immediate fat gain occurs. As you begin to increase your carbohydrates, increase
    in increments of roughly 10g/dose; or, in other words, on Day 1 you may be dosing 20g/dose, and increase that to 30g/dose on Day 3.
    • Carbohydrate Type and Level (Day 7 and on):
    40-60g according to progress. As with the timing, this is going to dependent on the users
    themselves and will be somewhat intuitive. If you begin to see little fat gain, increased
    endurance, and muscle mass, etc., than feel free to slowly increase the amount of carbohydrates as time passes
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

I suppose if you gonna try and cut some this is alright. Just keep in mind the sides will take a little longer to go away. Best of luck friend

but your ap doses are too close together thats for sure. you do need to space them out a little more.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

I suppose if you gonna try and cut some this is alright. Just keep in mind the sides will take a little longer to go away. Best of luck friend

but your ap doses are too close together thats for sure. you do need to space them out a little more.
    Ok bro will do thanks for all your help. If the sides dont subside I will cut the length i wait to take in carbs.
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

good idea
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Ok bro will do thanks for all your help. If the sides dont subside I will cut the length i wait to take in carbs.

Yup... these guys have good advice. We'll help ya along the way, but your doing great so far. Keep up the good work bro!!!!
    :bb3:
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%

Doing awesome man! Got some sick strength for your age.

Haha, at your age I was just reaching 6'2 and weighing no more than 135 pounds, only bumping to 145 by senior year ><. Have my 10-year reunion coming up, and I'm sure most will not recognize me at first lol.

It took me about a week or two to get my AP dosing right for myself, and after a full bottle had to change my dosing protocol as my body got much better at processing my carbs. I started with 15 min between dosing and meal, 25-30 grams carbs, and about 5 hours between dosing. I would get the familiar hypo response at first (I have always had hypo issues), but then that went away quickly. After about 2 bottles, I increased the time between dosing and meal to 25-30 min, with 35-50 grams of carbs (sometimes up to 50). I took a very patient and conservative path with my carbs on AP, and have been very happy with the results.

You'll get used to feeling out when to eat after your dose, as it seems to change a bit for me. Also, I sometimes have very productive bowel movements, to put it gently, after an AP dose. But that is very few and far between now. It does get better as your body adjusts.

Another thing. If you continue with AP, keep your first bottle and fill it a bit to keep around in case you forget. I have one bottle at home, one bottle at work, and a third in my wife's purse LOL. If my wife didn't like to look at my ass, I'd surely lose it without her attention, haha.
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

wow great post man!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Doing awesome man! Got some sick strength for your age.

Haha, at your age I was just reaching 6'2 and weighing no more than 135 pounds, only bumping to 145 by senior year ><. Have my 10-year reunion coming up, and I'm sure most will not recognize me at first lol.

It took me about a week or two to get my AP dosing right for myself, and after a full bottle had to change my dosing protocol as my body got much better at processing my carbs. I started with 15 min between dosing and meal, 25-30 grams carbs, and about 5 hours between dosing. I would get the familiar hypo response at first (I have always had hypo issues), but then that went away quickly. After about 2 bottles, I increased the time between dosing and meal to 25-30 min, with 35-50 grams of carbs (sometimes up to 50). I took a very patient and conservative path with my carbs on AP, and have been very happy with the results.

You'll get used to feeling out when to eat after your dose, as it seems to change a bit for me. Also, I sometimes have very productive bowel movements, to put it gently, after an AP dose. But that is very few and far between now. It does get better as your body adjusts.

Another thing. If you continue with AP, keep your first bottle and fill it a bit to keep around in case you forget. I have one bottle at home, one bottle at work, and a third in my wife's purse LOL. If my wife didn't like to look at my ass, I'd surely lose it without her attention, haha.
    Yea great post thanks a lot. I bought one bottle and then bought another when i placed an order for a friend so i kinda keep a couple of pills everywhere.lol I just tried to follow the manual as close as i could but you guys have thrown some new ideas in my head. havent had any problems so far today and definately wont ever take it that close together again. Idk what it was but i got sick as a mo fo yesterday afternoon with headaches and just an overall $hitty feeling. Im gonna run and do abs today. Thanks a ton for you guys helpin me out!
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Yea great post thanks a lot. I bought one bottle and then bought another when i placed an order for a friend so i kinda keep a couple of pills everywhere.lol I just tried to follow the manual as close as i could but you guys have thrown some new ideas in my head. havent had any problems so far today and definately wont ever take it that close together again. Idk what it was but i got sick as a mo fo yesterday afternoon with headaches and just an overall $hitty feeling. Im gonna run and do abs today. Thanks a ton for you guys helpin me out!
    Prob went hypo
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Prob went hypo
    Do you think its just because of taking it in that small time frame or am i waiting too long between taking it and eating? (im cutting that down to no more than 30 min from now until bottle 2)
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%

Do you think its just because of taking it in that small time frame or am i waiting too long between taking it and eating? (im cutting that down to no more than 30 min from now until bottle 2)
    Both really. Any more than 30 minutes, and I'd be falling on the floor with dizziness and lethargy when I first started. But I've always been prone to it. Now, I actually don't even get my usual symptoms when I miss a meal/snack! It's amazing, but I still try never to go more than 2.5 hours without food.

At first, keep your dosing at a minimum of 5 hours apart, and a max wait of 30 min. Feel it out, and adjust it as your body changes. At my current point, I can stack dosages almost on top of each other, where before I woulda regretted it, lol. For example, I dose in the morning with breakfast, then 5-6 hours later with preworkout meal. Workout an hour later, and then take another dose with my postworkout meal, which puts the time between doses at a max of 3 hours. I feel fine, and get a HUGE food pump on that second dose (which is nice cause I can feel my muscles stay tight and full even after the workout pump is gone, hehe).

I realize the double dosing isnt in the protocol, and because of that I wouldnt recommend it. I think I read of some larger guys double dosing or stacking doses at consecutive meals. What do you think about that guys?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Both really. Any more than 30 minutes, and I'd be falling on the floor with dizziness and lethargy when I first started. But I've always been prone to it. Now, I actually don't even get my usual symptoms when I miss a meal/snack! It's amazing, but I still try never to go more than 2.5 hours without food.

At first, keep your dosing at a minimum of 5 hours apart, and a max wait of 30 min. Feel it out, and adjust it as your body changes.
    I do about the same as far as eating every 2.5-3 hours. So you dont think i could take it pre and post workout? (i only workout about an hour)
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%

I do about the same as far as eating every 2.5-3 hours. So you dont think i could take it pre and post workout? (i only workout about an hour)
    haha i was answering that in an EDIT of my post, before I saw your question. My answer would be "No". Don't do that until you are very comfortable with AP. UNLESS your pre workout meal and post workout meal are about 5 hours apart. Not while you are experiencing those symptoms, anyways.

I take an immediate 50g protein / 40g WMS after a workout. Then my postworkout meal is about an hour or so after that depending on hunger.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

haha i was answering that in an EDIT of my post, before I saw your question. My answer would be "No". Don't do that until you are very comfortable with AP. UNLESS your pre workout meal and post workout meal are about 5 hours apart. Not while you are experiencing those symptoms, anyways.

I take an immediate 50g protein / 40g WMS after a workout. Then my postworkout meal is about an hour or so after that depending on hunger.
    Thanks dude mucho gracias!
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

good advice in here Panther
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sounds like hypo. yes sir. be careful panther ive never had it but read its not fun!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    sounds like hypo. yes sir. be careful panther ive never had it but read its not fun!
    Im tryin. Feelin good today no sides to speak of...yet.lol
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Im tryin. Feelin good today no sides to speak of...yet.lol
    You'll be back up soon bro, no worries!!!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Good day today. No sides from the ap and that dc workout is a killer especially on the biceps! Still having trouble figuring out what to do for chest friday sorry metro dips are out i cant find anything to do them on thinking about doing wide grip bench...any thoughts?
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Good day today. No sides from the ap and that dc workout is a killer especially on the biceps! Still having trouble figuring out what to do for chest friday sorry metro dips are out i cant find anything to do them on thinking about doing wide grip bench...any thoughts?
    You should figure a way to do dips man. Even if it's between two peices of furniture at home; they are definitely worth it.

Substitution for dips is hard. Here's some ideas.

• Close Grip bench
    • Pushups
    • Wide Grip Bench
    • Incline flies
    • Incline DB press

That's taken from my own personal workout!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You should figure a way to do dips man. Even if it's between two peices of furniture at home; they are definitely worth it.

Substitution for dips is hard. Here's some ideas.

• Close Grip bench
    • Pushups
    • Wide Grip Bench
    • Incline flies
    • Incline DB press

That's taken from my own personal workout!
    Thanks rr. I was going to climb on top of our squat rack and do em but i think its gonna be too wide.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Well the ap is treatin me good, no sides since the first 3 dose day. Did dc chest-wide grip bench press, triceps-jm presses, shoulders- hammer presses, back width-assisted machine chin pulls, back thickness- t bar rows. And i am sore as a mofo and we did that friday. My pecs are beyond sore...even jumping and them kinda bouncing just kills me.lol Basically every part we did is really sore but the pecs are def. the worse. Faith in dc has gone through the roof!lol Will let you know how mondays goes. Its going to be difficult to dose two times a day on non workout days with the nos ether is one enough?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Well school has ****ed up the log but things are going good will try to post as much as possible and let you guys know how its working out. So far dc is awesome and im happy with all the supps.
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Anything worth noting? strength increases? mass increases? Vascularity?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Anything worth noting? strength increases? mass increases? Vascularity?
    Well the lifts ive been doing ive never done before especially in the upper body. Seems like mass has been gained but im not going to sit here and say im a monster or anything. Vascularity has improved and I definately see good pumps during my workouts. Ive been trying to consume a ton of nutrients bc of practices so hopefully im not losing that war. Sorry guys hopefully i can better gauge strength gains at a later date.
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Just keep up the hard work man. Being 16 and active is only going to make your adult life even better . Let us know how things are goin. Any updates on the AP?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

Just keep up the hard work man. Being 16 and active is only going to make your adult life even better . Let us know how things are goin. Any updates on the AP?
    No sides....bad or good. I feel good but i havent noticed any gains off of it. But its only been like 3.5 weeks and im definitely going through another bottle so we'll see. (oh and by the way thanks metroba)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Panther Tests Out the Blue Giant Stack!(Sponsored)
    By panther77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 12:30 PM
  2. Panther Creates Carnage with Carnobolic!(Sponsored)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 07:44 PM
  3. Panther's FinaFlex- N.O. Ignite Log
    By EustisPanther in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:26 PM
  4. Panther's blowin up with the help of pSARM(SPONSORED)
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:49 AM
  5. Two Panther's Cheerleaders Gettin' It On!!!
    By foo.c in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 10:22 PM