The panther stack...its goin down!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Im gonna try dc it seems like a good fit and if its not working out then il try westside. Did a four core lift pyramid yesterday of bench, squat, hanging clean, incline. Didnt go as well as monday and tuesdays workouts but i got everything except for finals where i went up to 325 on bench and i had to have a small amount of assistance. Squat sucked i bottomed out and had to have a large amount of help on 455 but its all good. I may try to max without the pyramid next week and see what i can get. Pics were taken this morning and hopefully will be posted later in the day. Dont laugh too much at the farmers tan...i cant help it.lol

2. Damn I wish Id played football in high school. Then maybe Id be as strong as you youngsters! rock on Panther!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Damn I wish Id played football in high school. Then maybe Id be as strong as you youngsters! rock on Panther!
    Dude you didnt play ball? That sucks! I just wish i went to a bigger school that had better training programs and better equipment. But oh well gotta make do with what we got.lol

4. Played basball track and soccer and still was a fat kid until about a few months back.

damn munchies

5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Played basball track and soccer and still was a fat kid until about a few months back.

damn munchies
    Ha Ha ya. One thing im going to depend on this year is those 102 degree practices taking some of the fat off. I was pretty lean this spring I got down to 188 and maintained strength and then my football coach started this "you need to get up to 220" bull$hit. I got to about 203 and said screw that.lol Now im about 197 or so. Oh and i got a dc question for ya. Can you sub decline for flat bb bench and swith from flat to incline bb bench because we dont have a decline? And we also dont have a smith machine so would it be ok to squat in a full rack w/ safety bars and spotters?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Ha Ha ya. One thing im going to depend on this year is those 102 degree practices taking some of the fat off. I was pretty lean this spring I got down to 188 and maintained strength and then my football coach started this "you need to get up to 220" bull$hit. I got to about 203 and said screw that.lol Now im about 197 or so. Oh and i got a dc question for ya. Can you sub decline for flat bb bench and swith from flat to incline bb bench because we dont have a decline? And we also dont have a smith machine so would it be ok to squat in a full rack w/ safety bars and spotters?
    Sub decline bench for dips (leaning forward to hit pecs). I would change flat bench to low incline. The lowest incline you can do. Not sure about the squats. Its best to do 20 rep squats on a smith so you ran rack the weight if you cant do anymore. Just start with lighter weight and work you way up to be safe.

7. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sub decline bench for dips (leaning forward to hit pecs). I would change flat bench to low incline. The lowest incline you can do. Not sure about the squats. Its best to do 20 rep squats on a smith so you ran rack the weight if you cant do anymore. Just start with lighter weight and work you way up to be safe.
    So no flat bench? Thats gonna drive me nuts!lol

8. Try not doing flat for a few weeks and watch what happens

9. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Try not doing flat for a few weeks and watch what happens
    Thats putting alot of faith in you metro...but il do it.lol You think i could put in on a chest day after 3 weeks to a month off from it?

10. Give it 3 weeks...then do some flat bench.

11. btw what bf% are you? also pics?

12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    btw what bf% are you? also pics?
    Bro i have no idea. Im not fat but im certainly not ripped. probably 13-16% maybe. Pics are on the way theyre on my buddies camera and hes gonna upload em this evening hopefully. Also im may be incorrect but i didnt see an ab day..if not is the workout not designed to have an ab day or do you just do what you want?

13. I would do an ab day on one of the days your not doing lifts

14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I would do an ab day on one of the days your not doing lifts
    K thanks. Hopefully i see pretty good results..I think i will definitely see fat loss but its going to be hard to gain muscle with those practices I think im gonna shoot for around 5000-5500 cals. on workout days. And i already drink 2+ gallons of water a day..I'll probably have detention like everyday though because ive developed the habit of having to piss like every 10 mins. and we have an "empty hall" policy.lol Im pretty sure the state of oklahoma is trying to ruin my chances of being a superb athlete and getting laid.lol

15. haha ahh high school..good times. Live it up man!

16. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    haha ahh high school..good times. Live it up man!
    For sure. I wish I was the ripped deadlifting madman I am today back then ... I would've been king of the jungle
  17. Pics

Pics are in my photo gallery. Check em out if you want but remember theyre before pics.lol Hopefully some fat will be lost and sum tan and muscle will be gained.lol

18. Good base bro. Keep it up. and eat like mahfugga!!

19. [QUOTE=metroba;1470700]Good base bro. Keep it up. and eat like mahfugga!![/QUOTE/]

Thats the plan. Im gonna try and start dc tomorrow and im also gonna max on flat bench (just because of my own curiosity)lol
  20. ohh anabolic pump!

Well I had the ap "sides" this morning and was just wondering if they go away eventually. It wasnt all that bad and it didnt effect my workout but I wont be able to handle the dumps when school starts. Anybody got feedback? Oh and workout went good. Forgot the actual workout at my house (which il post in a min) so i just did the bodyparts i could remember shoulders-military press 3x10 115, maxed on bench and had to have a very small amount of help on midway point doing 325, tri-close grip bench 3x8 155, didnt really do all that much but will start hardcore wed.:bb3:

21. yes the sides subside. How many carbs did you have?

22. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    yes the sides subside. How many carbs did you have?
    I woke up at 5:20 a.m. took ap, woke up at 6 a.m. took in 43 carbs, took ap at 8 a.m. ate at 8 40 took in over 50 carbs almost all complex, took ap at 11 a.m. after workout, took in the same exact amount at 11 40 a.m. It wasnt awful but it wasnt pleasant either.

23. okay theres your prob. Your waiting way to long to take in your carbs. Take your ap 15-20 mins before carb intake. and also your ap doses are too close together. Id take ap 15 mins pre w/o meal and 15 mins post w/o meal and then take anothe ap later in the day. AP is no joke and it has to be dosed properly.

24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    okay theres your prob. Your waiting way to long to take in your carbs. Take your ap 15-20 mins before carb intake. and also your ap doses are too close together. Id take ap 15 mins pre w/o meal and 15 mins post w/o meal and then take anothe ap later in the day. AP is no joke and it has to be dosed properly.
    My bad just going by the "ap manual" they say to: The natural sensitivity to carbohydrates those of you in this group experience requires a
    longer acclimation process than the other groups. We feel it is best to start off with longer dosage
    timing, combined with smaller amounts of carbohydrates in order to sensitize the body to
    Anabolic Pump. In time, this group will be able to increase their carbohydrate levels, and
    decrease their dose timing as more favorable reactions become apparent. As a result, we are
    going to give suggestions which change over time as the user becomes more ‘carb-friendly’.
    Consumers in this group will initially start off with two doses daily, and move up to three as they
    become more acclimated to the product.
    • Timing (Days 1-7 appx.,):
    30-45 minutes prior to meals already planned to contain carbohydrates. We feel that for
    Carb-Reactives, a similar approach must be taken to that of Non-Responsives to assist the
    body in becoming acclimated to Anabolic Pump. Begin this timing schedule immediately,
    paying attention to your reactions as you continue. If you find yourself becoming too
    hungry, light-headed, or lethargic, decrease the timing to 15-20 minutes prior.
    • Timing (Days 7 and on):
    Adjust according to reaction. As said above, the best approach for Carb-Reactives is to
    begin with a longer wait time and gauge the reaction through continued dosing. This
    process is somewhat intuitive, basically a ‘you’ll know it when you feel it’ process.
    • Carbohydrate Type and Level (Days 1-7):
    20-40g of complex carbohydrates. For those of you who react unfavorably to
    carbohydrates, it is important to begin with a measured response. Start off small and work
    your way up. As with the timing, gauge your response, and only increase if no bloating,
    and/or immediate fat gain occurs. As you begin to increase your carbohydrates, increase
    in increments of roughly 10g/dose; or, in other words, on Day 1 you may be dosing 20g/dose, and increase that to 30g/dose on Day 3.
    • Carbohydrate Type and Level (Day 7 and on):
    40-60g according to progress. As with the timing, this is going to dependent on the users
    themselves and will be somewhat intuitive. If you begin to see little fat gain, increased
    endurance, and muscle mass, etc., than feel free to slowly increase the amount of carbohydrates as time passes

25. I suppose if you gonna try and cut some this is alright. Just keep in mind the sides will take a little longer to go away. Best of luck friend

but your ap doses are too close together thats for sure. you do need to space them out a little more.

26. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I suppose if you gonna try and cut some this is alright. Just keep in mind the sides will take a little longer to go away. Best of luck friend

but your ap doses are too close together thats for sure. you do need to space them out a little more.
    Ok bro will do thanks for all your help. If the sides dont subside I will cut the length i wait to take in carbs.

27. good idea

28. Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Ok bro will do thanks for all your help. If the sides dont subside I will cut the length i wait to take in carbs.

Yup... these guys have good advice. We'll help ya along the way, but your doing great so far. Keep up the good work bro!!!!
    :bb3:

29. Doing awesome man! Got some sick strength for your age.

Haha, at your age I was just reaching 6'2 and weighing no more than 135 pounds, only bumping to 145 by senior year ><. Have my 10-year reunion coming up, and I'm sure most will not recognize me at first lol.

It took me about a week or two to get my AP dosing right for myself, and after a full bottle had to change my dosing protocol as my body got much better at processing my carbs. I started with 15 min between dosing and meal, 25-30 grams carbs, and about 5 hours between dosing. I would get the familiar hypo response at first (I have always had hypo issues), but then that went away quickly. After about 2 bottles, I increased the time between dosing and meal to 25-30 min, with 35-50 grams of carbs (sometimes up to 50). I took a very patient and conservative path with my carbs on AP, and have been very happy with the results.

You'll get used to feeling out when to eat after your dose, as it seems to change a bit for me. Also, I sometimes have very productive bowel movements, to put it gently, after an AP dose. But that is very few and far between now. It does get better as your body adjusts.

Another thing. If you continue with AP, keep your first bottle and fill it a bit to keep around in case you forget. I have one bottle at home, one bottle at work, and a third in my wife's purse LOL. If my wife didn't like to look at my ass, I'd surely lose it without her attention, haha.

30. wow great post man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Panther Tests Out the Blue Giant Stack!(Sponsored)
    By panther77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:30 AM
  2. Panther Creates Carnage with Carnobolic!(Sponsored)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 06:44 PM
  3. Panther's FinaFlex- N.O. Ignite Log
    By EustisPanther in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:26 PM
  4. Panther's blowin up with the help of pSARM(SPONSORED)
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 12:49 AM