The panther stack...its goin down!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Thats dc training right there. Just make sure you dont do the same stuff every week. Alternate exercises week by week. So wk 1 and 3 will be the same exercises and wk 2 and 4 will be the same exercises. And go up in weight everytime. That way you keep getting stronger. Nah mean? This is a great strength training protocol and I think at your age you will respond well to it. Im gonna send you a pm.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions


  2. my advice if your trying to get lifts stornger as well as mass is a workout called west side barbell. its specifically made for powerlifting training.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    my advice if your trying to get lifts stornger as well as mass is a workout called west side barbell. its specifically made for powerlifting training.
    Yea i checked that out on the powerlifting section and i dont think i have the equip. or time ive got to keep it to about an hour.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Yea i checked that out on the powerlifting section and i dont think i have the equip. or time ive got to keep it to about an hour.
    Try out the basic idea then. 2 power days, 2 speed days.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Try out the basic idea then. 2 power days, 2 speed days.
    Good idea, split it hypertrophy/speed 2 days and power 2 days
    •   
       


  6. Im gonna try dc it seems like a good fit and if its not working out then il try westside. Did a four core lift pyramid yesterday of bench, squat, hanging clean, incline. Didnt go as well as monday and tuesdays workouts but i got everything except for finals where i went up to 325 on bench and i had to have a small amount of assistance. Squat sucked i bottomed out and had to have a large amount of help on 455 but its all good. I may try to max without the pyramid next week and see what i can get. Pics were taken this morning and hopefully will be posted later in the day. Dont laugh too much at the farmers tan...i cant help it.lol

  7. Damn I wish Id played football in high school. Then maybe Id be as strong as you youngsters! rock on Panther!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Damn I wish Id played football in high school. Then maybe Id be as strong as you youngsters! rock on Panther!
    Dude you didnt play ball? That sucks! I just wish i went to a bigger school that had better training programs and better equipment. But oh well gotta make do with what we got.lol

  9. Played basball track and soccer and still was a fat kid until about a few months back.

    damn munchies
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Played basball track and soccer and still was a fat kid until about a few months back.

    damn munchies
    Ha Ha ya. One thing im going to depend on this year is those 102 degree practices taking some of the fat off. I was pretty lean this spring I got down to 188 and maintained strength and then my football coach started this "you need to get up to 220" bull$hit. I got to about 203 and said screw that.lol Now im about 197 or so. Oh and i got a dc question for ya. Can you sub decline for flat bb bench and swith from flat to incline bb bench because we dont have a decline? And we also dont have a smith machine so would it be ok to squat in a full rack w/ safety bars and spotters?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Ha Ha ya. One thing im going to depend on this year is those 102 degree practices taking some of the fat off. I was pretty lean this spring I got down to 188 and maintained strength and then my football coach started this "you need to get up to 220" bull$hit. I got to about 203 and said screw that.lol Now im about 197 or so. Oh and i got a dc question for ya. Can you sub decline for flat bb bench and swith from flat to incline bb bench because we dont have a decline? And we also dont have a smith machine so would it be ok to squat in a full rack w/ safety bars and spotters?
    Sub decline bench for dips (leaning forward to hit pecs). I would change flat bench to low incline. The lowest incline you can do. Not sure about the squats. Its best to do 20 rep squats on a smith so you ran rack the weight if you cant do anymore. Just start with lighter weight and work you way up to be safe.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sub decline bench for dips (leaning forward to hit pecs). I would change flat bench to low incline. The lowest incline you can do. Not sure about the squats. Its best to do 20 rep squats on a smith so you ran rack the weight if you cant do anymore. Just start with lighter weight and work you way up to be safe.
    So no flat bench? Thats gonna drive me nuts!lol

  13. Try not doing flat for a few weeks and watch what happens
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Try not doing flat for a few weeks and watch what happens
    Thats putting alot of faith in you metro...but il do it.lol You think i could put in on a chest day after 3 weeks to a month off from it?

  15. Give it 3 weeks...then do some flat bench.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  16. btw what bf% are you? also pics?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    btw what bf% are you? also pics?
    Bro i have no idea. Im not fat but im certainly not ripped. probably 13-16% maybe. Pics are on the way theyre on my buddies camera and hes gonna upload em this evening hopefully. Also im may be incorrect but i didnt see an ab day..if not is the workout not designed to have an ab day or do you just do what you want?

  18. I would do an ab day on one of the days your not doing lifts
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  19. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I would do an ab day on one of the days your not doing lifts
    K thanks. Hopefully i see pretty good results..I think i will definitely see fat loss but its going to be hard to gain muscle with those practices I think im gonna shoot for around 5000-5500 cals. on workout days. And i already drink 2+ gallons of water a day..I'll probably have detention like everyday though because ive developed the habit of having to piss like every 10 mins. and we have an "empty hall" policy.lol Im pretty sure the state of oklahoma is trying to ruin my chances of being a superb athlete and getting laid.lol

  20. haha ahh high school..good times. Live it up man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  21. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    haha ahh high school..good times. Live it up man!
    For sure. I wish I was the ripped deadlifting madman I am today back then ... I would've been king of the jungle
  22. Pics


    Pics are in my photo gallery. Check em out if you want but remember theyre before pics.lol Hopefully some fat will be lost and sum tan and muscle will be gained.lol

  23. Good base bro. Keep it up. and eat like mahfugga!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  24. [QUOTE=metroba;1470700]Good base bro. Keep it up. and eat like mahfugga!![/QUOTE/]

    Thats the plan. Im gonna try and start dc tomorrow and im also gonna max on flat bench (just because of my own curiosity)lol
  25. ohh anabolic pump!


    Well I had the ap "sides" this morning and was just wondering if they go away eventually. It wasnt all that bad and it didnt effect my workout but I wont be able to handle the dumps when school starts. Anybody got feedback? Oh and workout went good. Forgot the actual workout at my house (which il post in a min) so i just did the bodyparts i could remember shoulders-military press 3x10 115, maxed on bench and had to have a very small amount of help on midway point doing 325, tri-close grip bench 3x8 155, didnt really do all that much but will start hardcore wed.:bb3:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Ultimate Stack-Stimul8n at its best (Finaflex Style)
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 391
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:53 AM
  2. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 02:52 AM
  3. USPLabs The Asteriod stack..is it worth it?????
    By sjim413 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 09:05 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 08:34 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Log in
Log in