Getting Diesel with JP8 & NOS Ether (unsponsered)

jamescho79

Awards
Greetings friends,

This is my first attempt at a log so be patient please. Only been training for about a year. Started off with loosing weight as my main goal. (Was at 220 lbs last summer.) Decided to incorporate weight lifting later that summer.

My stats are:
age 29
5'5" and a HALF <- (had to get that in there) :D
165 lbs
bodyfat %: no idea, never got it done

Supplements I am currently using are the "standard staples" such as, BCAA's during workout, fish oil, flax oil, multi vi, cissus, and of course protein.

New supplements I will be adding are:
JP8 - pre workout
NOS Ether - post workout (along with 1 ALA cap)

Went ahead and did the recommended 3 day reverse load plan with the NOS Ether. I received the new Tropical Lemonade. The taste was not the best, but def better than some of the other creatine formulas that I have tried.

I just took my first serving of JP8 right before starting this log. I'm pretty stim tolerant, so I went ahead and did the 2 scoops. Taste was very similar to the NOS Ether, but x2. (like i took 4 servings of NOS Ether instead of 2) Once again, not the worse tasting stuff that I've tried.

Guess this is a good enough intro, will report back later. Time to hit the gym!

Goal: Well my goal is pretty much the same as everyone else here, to get F'ING DIESEL! :head:

jamescho79

Awards
(Totally off subject) I took my NOS Ether mixture to the gym and left it in the seat of my car. Being the SMART person I am, When I came out I saw that I did not screw on the lid to my shaker cup all the way. So I had a little pool of NOS Ether in the seat!

Anyways back on subject, Had a pretty decent lift. Def felt the JP8 kick in on my way to the gym. Stayed focused and felt a clean stimmed feeling through out my lift. I did however have to stop in the middle to take a bathroom break, (If you know what I mean) But I seem to get that with all pre workout supps that I tried. It did seem a little easier on my stomach though compared to others.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
(Totally off subject) I took my NOS Ether mixture to the gym and left it in the seat of my car. Being the SMART person I am, When I came out I saw that I did not screw on the lid to my shaker cup all the way. So I had a little pool of NOS Ether in the seat!

WTF....u pre-mixed NOS ETHER then worked out for however long then left it in the car and was going to drink it post workout (if it didnt spill)?

Its better to take the post workout serving it in a dry shaker bottle, then add water later.

Anyway thanks for loging both products, if you can (for me) let me know what other pre-workout products you have used before JP8. I read you said you were stim tol.

jamescho79

Awards
Yeah, didn't think pre mixing it would have any effect on it. But I'll start taking it in a dry cup as you have suggested.

Previous pre workout supps I have tried are:
NO Xplode, Ragnarok, RPM, Drive

Also have tried various fat burner products

jamescho79

Awards
Just chugged the JP8, about to head out to the gym. Doing arms today so I'm pretty excited. Will report back later.

BTW, taking my NOS Ether DRY this time :thumbsup:

jamescho79

Awards
WOW, great lift today! had very good energy through out. Also, no stomach issues this time. I can honestly say I havent had a lift this good in awhile. Was able to stay focused and keep it intense.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Can you please compare it to the other pre-workout products you have trieds?

Energy:
Focus:
Pump:

jamescho79

Awards
well this is only my 2nd day of using JP8. IMO, to compare it to
supps i've tried in the past this early would not be accurate/fair.

But of the 3 pre workout supps i've ran full cycles of previously, my favorite would have to be:
1. RPM/DRIVE
2. NO Xplode
3. Ragnarok

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
well this is only my 2nd day of using JP8. IMO, to compare it to
supps i've tried in the past this early would not be accurate/fair.

But of the 3 pre workout supps i've ran full cycles of previously, my favorite would have to be:
1. RPM/DRIVE
2. NO Xplode
3. Ragnarok

I think its fair to comment on the energy department after just one dose. Would you say RPM/Drive is a better energy than JP8? I'm considering giving JP8 a try, but $42.99 is a fairly hefty price tag. I'll wait until the jury is out....

jamescho79

Awards
The energy is DEF there. I did arms yesterday and had great energy through out my lift. Workout consisted of:

3 sets of 10 on preacher curls. started with 25's on each side and increased by 10 lbs on each set.

3 sets of 10 standing preacher curls using db's @ 35lbs increasing by 5lbs each set.

3 sets of 10 weighted dips (focusing on tris)

3 sets of 10 laying tri extensions

even threw in some seated rows and reverse flys.

Doing legs today, will report back later

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think its fair to comment on the energy department after just one dose. Would you say RPM/Drive is a better energy than JP8? I'm considering giving JP8 a try, but $42.99 is a fairly hefty price tag. I'll wait until the jury is out....
u don't think an rpm/drive stack is a fairly hefty price tag? its about 70 bucks. if you just want pre-workout enegy and not the mental focus, motivation strength and endurance gains of JP8, go with ready4war caps (if its just all about the energy).

jamescho79

Awards
another great lift. i really noticed a difference in recovery time between sets. legs had the "shakes" on the drive home. another thing i noticed is the energy and focus stays with me through out the day. no crash in the afternoon and having to take a midday nap. this may have something to do with the NOS Ether. May start to include some HIT cardio into my training starting next week.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
u don't think an rpm/drive stack is a fairly hefty price tag? its about 70 bucks. if you just want pre-workout enegy and not the mental focus, motivation strength and endurance gains of JP8, go with ready4war caps (if its just all about the energy).

I'm pretty hung up on NO-Shotgun right now, but if you got any JP8 samples, I'd like to give it a try and compare. I feel it will be tough to be any better than NO-Shotgun in the focus, motivation, endurance.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty hung up on NO-Shotgun right now, but if you got any JP8 samples, I'd like to give it a try and compare. I feel it will be tough to be any better than NO-Shotgun in the focus, motivation, endurance.
Nope no samples yet.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
**** samples, bone up the $$, it's worth it!!!

oh, and sub'd

jamescho79

Awards
Another great lift, did shoulders today. The focus and drive with the JP8 is there. I even threw in sum close grip bench press today just for the heck of it. My first week of JP8 and NOS Ether has been good. I def noticed an increase in focus, drive, strength, endurance, and recovery. No jitters, or afternoon crash like I have experienced with sum previous supps. Also, the stomach issues I had only seemed to affect me with the first dose. No bathroom breaks! I have also noticed I am sleeping A LOT better since I have been on this stack. I usually have great difficulty with sleep but I have been sleeping like a baby. Maybe it has something to do with me being able to exert more energy during my lifts? Either way, a very solid product so far.

jamescho79

Awards
The pump and endurance today was SICK. I felt like I could keep going. This is quickly starting to become the best stack i've tried thus far. Great focus and energy all day. As mentioned b4, I'm also sleeping like a baby at night. Which for me is a super plus. Also, no afternoon crash like some previous products i've tried. Great product Chuck!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The pump and endurance today was SICK. I felt like I could keep going. This is quickly starting to become the best stack i've tried thus far. Great focus and energy all day. As mentioned b4, I'm also sleeping like a baby at night. Which for me is a super plus. Also, no afternoon crash like some previous products i've tried. Great product Chuck!
Glad your responding well to the products, I know GET DIESEL products are not "cheap" but they are not "cheap" by design and my goal is to put out the best stuff possible.

How are you dosing the JP8 and NOS ETHER? How soon preworkout are you taking JP8?

jamescho79

Awards
Glad your responding well to the products, I know GET DIESEL products are not "cheap" but they are not "cheap" by design and my goal is to put out the best stuff possible.

How are you dosing the JP8 and NOS ETHER? How soon preworkout are you taking JP8?

2 scoops of JP8, usually 30 - 40 min before lifting.
2 scoops of NOS Ether right after my lift.
The energy I get from this stack is incredible! Just got back from doing a 15 min HIT cardio session and still feel good. Clean energy all day and NO CRASH. I don't mind paying extra for quality. I just placed an order for some DTH. Plan on giving that a try once my cycle of JP8 & NOS Ether ends

BTW Chuck, I didnt see cycle recommendations on the JP8 & NOS Ether. Is it the standard 8 weeks on and 4 off?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of JP8, usually 30 - 40 min before lifting.
2 scoops of NOS Ether right after my lift.
The energy I get from this stack is incredible! Just got back from doing a 15 min HIT cardio session and still feel good. Clean energy all day and NO CRASH. I don't mind paying extra for quality. I just placed an order for some DTH. Plan on giving that a try once my cycle of JP8 & NOS Ether ends

BTW Chuck, I didnt see cycle recommendations on the JP8 & NOS Ether. Is it the standard 8 weeks on and 4 off?
JP8 is workout days only, so that is the cycle, NOS ETHER u can run for months on end unless u want a break from creatine all together.....ive been on one form of ETHER or another since 2003 (well I take october off all sups every year).

jamescho79

Awards
sounds good, maybe i'll just add the DTH once I get it then

jamescho79

Awards
yesterdays workout was intense, i can def feel the soreness this morning. chest hasn't felt this sore in awhile, which is a good thing. bi & tri today, also will try to fit in a cardio session later in the day

jamescho79

Awards
what can i say, another great lift. one of the guys at my gym even noticed a difference. he asked me if i was taking anything. told him GET DIESEL JP8 & NOS ETHER, avail at the PLANET of course! :thumbsup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what can i say, another great lift. one of the guys at my gym even noticed a difference. he asked me if i was taking anything. told him GET DIESEL JP8 & NOS ETHER, avail at the PLANET of course! :thumbsup:
word....im about to hit some legs on 2.5 scoops of JP8 myself.

jamescho79

Awards
doing legs today. cant wait!

on a side note: also noticed that the sleeves on my polo don't ride up anymore. they are pretty tight around the arm and stay in place. :D

Chuck u should include a GET DIESEL shirt for people to wear after their cycle of JP8 & NOS ETHER. 1 size up of course :bb:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
doing legs today. cant wait!

on a side note: also noticed that the sleeves on my polo don't ride up anymore. they are pretty tight around the arm and stay in place. :D

Chuck u should include a GET DIESEL shirt for people to wear after their cycle of JP8 & NOS ETHER. 1 size up of course :bb:
hahahaha, a free shirt would eat all my profit from the NOS ETHER.

jamescho79

Awards
OK, Just finished up my 2nd week on JP8 & NOS ETHER.
Hands down, this is the SICKEST stack I have tried thus far.
Chuck, you now have a GET DIESEL customer for life.

:bow28:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
OK, Just finished up my 2nd week on JP8 & NOS ETHER.
Hands down, this is the SICKEST stack I have tried thus far.
Chuck, you now have a GET DIESEL customer for life.

:bow28:
thanks for trying it.....I just want to put out hot sht.

jamescho79

Awards
Chuck, I saw you got the NOS ETHER tabs coming out, when I run out of NOS ETHER, should I switch over to the tabs?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, I saw you got the NOS ETHER tabs coming out, when I run out of NOS ETHER, should I switch over to the tabs?
They are not NOS ETHER tabs they are ETHER Tabs. So they are not NOS ETHER in tab form, its the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER, and the ETHER Tabs increase test levels.

So if you prefer tabs over powder and you want the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER and to trade off the NO effects and the endurance effects for higher test levels then go with the tabs.

They both will help make u stronger, but the tabs have stronger insulin mem. properties.

Im running the Tabs when they are done, just because Ive been on NOS ETHER powder since 2005 till now.

jamescho79

Awards
Well I was planning on throwing in DTH for test so I guess I'll stick with the NOS ETHER then. Thanks for the info!

jamescho79

Awards
I'm now starting my third week of JP8 & NE. This combo has brought the focus & intensity back into my training. No half assed lifts, the will power to keep going is incredible.

BTW, Chuck should I wait to throw DTH into the mix?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm now starting my third week of JP8 & NE. This combo has brought the focus & intensity back into my training. No half assed lifts, the will power to keep going is incredible.

BTW, Chuck should I wait to throw DTH into the mix?
I would wait till Monday (the 18th) or Friday this week to pick up some DIESEL TEST 2010 and throw that in there!

jamescho79

Awards
Legs today, hope I can drive home ok. The "shakes" I've gotten from my previous JP8 fueled leg routines have been BRUTAL!

jamescho79

Awards
Finished up my 3rd week on this stack. The greatest thing I have noticed with it is the endurance factor. When I'm in the gym, my energy seems endless, no more half assed lifts. I've added on average an additional 30 min to my workouts.

Appearance wise, muscles seem to be bigger & fuller. People I have never spoken to at my gym have even mentioned it to me. Once again, I don't know what my body fat % is but I am up from 165 to 172 in weight. Diet has not changed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Appearance wise, muscles seem to be bigger & fuller. People I have never spoken to at my gym have even mentioned it to me. Once again, I don't know what my body fat % is but I am up from 165 to 172 in weight. Diet has not changed.
Someone is getting DIESEL.

jamescho79

Awards
A day off for someone who works 3 jobs 7 days a week is like heaven. My plan was to lay around all day and relax. But I kept catching myself glancing over at my supplement rack staring at my bottles of JP8 & NE. The temptation is too great, I finally decided to give in and go lift. Besides, I got the rest of the day to relax right?

jamescho79

Awards
Does anyone else find themselves having to explain what their "odd colored drink" AKA BCAAs is? I seem to be getting that a lot lately

j4ever

Awards
hell yeah,bust them weights and get diesel,thanks for the review bro.

jamescho79

Awards
hell yeah,bust them weights and get diesel,thanks for the review bro.
Thanks man, did u decide to give JP8 a go? I think I remember you inquiring about it on the Get Diesel page.

jamescho79

Awards
I saw some friends of mine over the weekend that I haven't seen in a month. They all mentioned how much bigger I looked since they last seen me. One of them who does some lifting as well, tried to convince them I had to be using "roids" to have grown so much in a month. I just ignored it, and took it as a compliment.

j4ever

Awards
yeah im going to start today jp8 pre and nos post im hoping for great results.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im going to start today jp8 pre and nos post im hoping for great results.
Post up a quick review/thread to let us know how it goes :) How does it taste to you :food:

Does anyone else find themselves having to explain what their "odd colored drink" AKA BCAAs is? I seem to be getting that a lot lately
I get more questions about the whisk I leave in my blender bottle sometimes (which is completely unecessary with BCAA's lol). I think people just assume I'm drinking gatorade or the like.

jamescho79

Awards
I need to get me one of those metal whisk balls for my shaker. Heard they work really well on protein shakes

jamescho79

Awards
Was planning on training back today but I've seem to have developed some wrist pain. Been ignoring it for a week or so but seems to be getting worse. Think I'll just do some light leg work instead.

jamescho79

Awards
Just order me some ETHER tabs. Think I might switch to the tabs from the NE and see if I notice any differences.