norateen hollywood body new supplement

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question norateen hollywood body new supplement

hey guys im from the uk and lamuscle have brought out a new supplement called norateen hollywood i was wondering if you could all take a look at it and let me know what you think go to www.lamuscle.com its under new products i dont know if its any good i didnt like the old norateens but people are saying the ingrediants look good in this 1

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    hey guys im from the uk and lamuscle have brought out a new supplement called norateen hollywood i was wondering if you could all take a look at it and let me know what you think go to www.lamuscle.com its under new products i dont know if its any good i didnt like the old norateens but people are saying the ingrediants look good in this 1
    Pretty difficult to tell with no ingredients listed, but judging by the rest of their line it is highly doubtful that it is anything to get excited about.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

wow, never even heard of these guys... how long have they been around?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

check out dymatize z-force similar ingredients for 1/5 the price
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Answers

forget la muscle. my friend bought one of their supplements, the normal norateen one, i had a right go at him (btw im from the UK too) because the ingredients look like its made for wimps, no offense to nobody here....

Personally i reckon these norateen supp's seem a bit underdosed, and not enough strength in each ingredient, dont think their using proper standardized extracts of any of their ingredients to my knowledge, and judging by the amount in mg's they've put in each capsule, it looks like theres not enough of it anyway.

Spend your hard earned money on better products that will get you real results, like AN, usplabs, AX, Designer Supps, theres lots of companys on this board that all have one or a few solid supplements that lots of people have logged and reviewed, do some searching and im sure you'll find something more worthwhile for your money.

All the best mate
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 11:29 AM
  2. Anyone tried Norateen Heavyweight II for pct support?
    By Ziquor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 10:06 AM
  3. Norateen II
    By ochance in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 06:53 AM