Iconic Formulations Cyber Savings Extended For AM

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Iconic Formulations Cyber Savings Extended For AM


    Name:  iconic-formulations-cyber-sale-dermacrine-bogo-1000w.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  55.7 KB


    Iconic Formulations is excited to be part of the AM family! We've extended our Cyber Savings to offer Dermacrine Presale at 2 bottles for $59.99.

    Get free domestic shipping on orders over $100

    There is a limited quantity available, get these while you can.

    Shipping of Dermacrine is expected to begin 12/4
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com


  2. Glad to see it is back!
    •   
       


  3. This makes me very happy. Thanks guys

  4. What do you mean by limited? Is this not going to be a continued thing? I canít order until the 8th of December.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    What do you mean by limited? Is this not going to be a continued thing? I can’t order until the 8th of December.
    This is a black friday/cyber monday promotion that has been extended until the end of this week. You should be able to get dermacrine on the 8th, but the BOGO deal will be gone.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Name:  iconic-formulations-cyber-sale-dermacrine-bogo-1000w.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  55.7 KB


    Iconic Formulations is excited to be part of the AM family! We've extended our Cyber Savings to offer Dermacrine Presale at 2 bottles for $59.99.

    Get free domestic shipping on orders over $100

    There is a limited quantity available, get these while you can.

    Shipping of Dermacrine is expected to begin 12/4
    Is there a code? I added 2 to my cart but it was $119.98. or do I just order one and you will add the free one?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Is there a code? I added 2 to my cart but it was $119.98. or do I just order one and you will add the free one?
    each one you add into the cart is 2 bottles.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    each one you add into the cart is 2 bottles.
    Thank you
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  9. that's a great deal right there...I just snagged 4 bottles and got free shipping
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  10. Just ordered my 4 bottles, thanks for the great deal guys! ��

  11. last day, get it while you can!
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  12. Does this require PCT and is the main ingredient DHEA?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Does this require PCT and is the main ingredient DHEA?
    If used solo, a Over the Counter PCT would probably be OK.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  14. Supplement Facts
    Pumps per Bottle: 130

    Amount per serving %DV
    DHEA 72mg **
    7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) 36mg **
    Resveratrol (99%) 36mg **
    Pregnenolone 18mg **
    Chrysin (99%) 9mg **
    **(DV)Daily Value Not Established

    150-190 lbs: 3 pumps - 191-230 lbs: 4 pumps - 231+ lbs: 5 pumps
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Does this require PCT and is the main ingredient DHEA?
    Main ingredient is DHEA. I would generally consider mild OTC PCT acceptable for standalone Dermacrine.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  16. Hey Do you guys know when youll be expecting to ship ?

  17. Received mine this morning

  18. Sorry I've been away...was in a pretty bad accident last monday and wasn't released until the end of last week. Was pretty buried getting caught up.

    Everyone who preordered dermacrine should have received theirs by now. please let me know if you haven't received yours!
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Sorry I've been away...was in a pretty bad accident last monday and wasn't released until the end of last week. Was pretty buried getting caught up.

    Everyone who preordered dermacrine should have received theirs by now. please let me know if you haven't received yours!
    Hope youíre all good bro
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Sorry I've been away...was in a pretty bad accident last monday and wasn't released until the end of last week. Was pretty buried getting caught up.

    Everyone who preordered dermacrine should have received theirs by now. please let me know if you haven't received yours!
    Hope you are going to be OK!
    Got mine last week. Hanging onto it. Currently started testing a new natural anabolic.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  21. Thanks gentlemen...doing quite a bit better, but the timing was absolutely terrible!

    But, I'm glad to know everyone now has their product and Dermacrine is now available at many of your favorite retailers too!
    https://iconicformulations.com/pages/retailers
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Thanks gentlemen...doing quite a bit better, but the timing was absolutely terrible!

    But, I'm glad to know everyone now has their product and Dermacrine is now available at many of your favorite retailers too!
    https://iconicformulations.com/pages/retailers
    We got some at strong it will be on my next order for sure
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  23. I have some DHEA cream at 30mg per pump, is this similar to dermacrine.

  24. Where's 11-Keto ? Has it been discontinued ?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Where's 11-Keto ? Has it been discontinued ?
    It's not in production at this time. Not sure if we'll be bringing it back. What's available in retailers inventory, is what's available...likely won't be in stock anywhere for long.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Feedback for Iconic Formulations ICON-11
    By Toren in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 05:05 AM
  2. Save SD for a bulker to get optimal results?
    By Maccabee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 04:10 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 09:26 AM
  4. DISCOUNT COUPON FOR AM MEMBERS!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 07:32 PM
  5. eye check for AM
    By inertia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 07:34 AM
Log in
Log in