SALE SALE SALE ! YELLOW VIETNAM KRATOM(social anxiety strain)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
View attachment 147212

GOLDEN YELLOW VIETNAM KRATOM is known for its energizing qualities and its incredible ability to reduce stress . But mainly for its ability to help eliminate social anxiety!!
If you are someone who suffers from excessive fear of situations in which one might judged you ,or worry about embarrassment or humiliation, or concern about offending someone.

If you suffer from and cannot function in large crowds, if you have a hard time thinking and speaking due to your nerves ,or from just being close to people in general, you need to try our Yellow Vietnam kratom NOW!!. This strain is made specific for you!

Our yellow Vietnam Kratom will help relieve the stress that comes from your normal everyday life! you will have a new sense of focus and clarity .YVK will Give you energy and provide you with the confidence you have always wanted. you will feel like a new person and ready to take on the world!

OUR YELLOW VIETNAM KRATOM IS NOW ON SALE! For an added bonus
Apply MACE 15 FOR AN ADDITIONAL 15% off your already discounted order!

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand are you advertising? Mile high kratom?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please make a way to order to Europe!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this capsule or powder form?
I believe they only sell it in powder form. I cap it for my girlfriend myself, though. It takes me just a couple minutes and I get about 500mg per cap.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe they only sell it in powder form. I cap it for my girlfriend myself, though. It takes me just a couple minutes and I get about 500mg per cap.
Do you do them by hand or with the capsule machine?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yellow vein is powder form

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CBD is capsules

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you do them by hand or with the capsule machine?
I do it by hand. Kratom is the only thing I capsulate myself so I don't really need the machine. I just get a scoop of the Kratom, take the bigger side of the capsule, and push it into the packed Kratom filling the capsule as tightly as I can.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
deliver to Indiana :puppy_dog_eyes: