10X MORE ANDROGENIC & UP TO A 2X INCREASE IN PROTEIN SYNTHESIS!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 10% OFF
use code: TMXANDRO10

The attack starts with 1-Andro, a compound that has 7 times the anabolic strength of testosterone, activating the lean muscle and strength building process.

EPG then coupled that with Epiandrosterone, an ingredient that converts into Stanolone - a compound that is up to 10x more androgenic and stronger than testosterone, supporting intense increases in muscle hardness, lean mass and strength.

User's of Epiandrosterone by itself have also reported improvements vascularity as well as decreases in body fat!

The final bullet is...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 Andro and Epi-Andro will definitely help pack on some mass. Don't miss out!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great product here guys. Stock up while it lasts.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sanguine, because they are listed on the product as a proprietary blend, I assume that you commented under the assumption that these are dosed very low to be used as "window dressing."

This is far from the truth as per serving (1 capsule) you get 150mg Agmatine and 100mg Citrulline.

Per 3 capsules (suggested daily use) this is 450mg Agmatine and 300mg Citrulline.

These are common doses for these two ingredients - EPG wanted to put this into a proprietary blend as they were one of the first company's to use these ingredients in a DHEA product as part of a delivery system.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
1 Andro and Epi-Andro will definitely help pack on some mass. Don't miss out!
Nice, got this stack (well, OL) lined up for my winter run.
Aiming at a nice lean run (maybe 5-8 lb gain), as opposed to packing on unwanted fat like I have done on other bulks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, got this stack (well, OL) lined up for my winter run.
Aiming at a nice lean run (maybe 5-8 lb gain), as opposed to packing on unwanted fat like I have done on other bulks.
Realistic goals for sure. Let me know how it goes :)