New ProHormone Sale

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For some it has been a difficult road to start their fitness/exercise goals.... Let us help you with this great Prohormone stack

New Years Prohormone Sale FREE 4-AD - Mind And Muscle

PH stack.jpg

Get ready for the new year with a killer prohormone deal from your best friends at Mind and Muscle. We scored a major deal on some of the best prohormones of 2015 and once they are gone, they are gone for good. We combined these to create a stack that will give you killer results at a price you will never see again!

Forerunner Alpha Mass
1-Andro is the current king of prohormones. It converts to 1-Testosterone which is 2-7 times as anabolic as testosterone. This prohormone has been university studied to help men achieve up to 11lbs of fat free mass in 30 days while losing fat!
No other prohormone is as potent as 1-Andro for muscle density and hardness.

LG Sciences – EpiAndro Liquid
Epiandrosterone is a prohormone to Stanolone, which is great for hardening, strength and fat loss, when combined with proper diet and exercise. EpiAndro will give you the hard core “edge” in the gym because it brings out the alpha male that’s in every guy!

AMS – 4-AD Capsules
Testosterone prohormones should make the base of any good stack. Testosterone is king for building mass and also increasing sex drive. 4-AD capsules contain 200mg of Dianadrone 4/5 mixed isomer andro prohormones along with co-factors that allow for increased conversion to testosterone.
This makes for the most effective stack on the planet. Like we said, once these are gone, they are gone for good, so stock up now or miss out.

FAQ:
How long can I run this cycle?
It can be run up to 12 weeks straight but we do suggest Rise and Swell post cycle if you plan on running it this long.
I am an experienced PH user, can I double the dose for better results?

Of course you can. Each person is different, so for some people a double stack will be necessary. (science is finding out that there are people who metabolize hormones faster than others and you don’t know which type you are…fast or slow metabolizer…unless you spring for a DNA test).

What are the side effects?
Very few with this stack, but if you are worried about hair loss or prostate issues we suggest Prost-RX from Hi-Tech along with your stack.

What results can I expect?
Nothing works without hard work and lots of protein, but with solid gym time, good rest and 100-150g of protein per day you should easily put on 10-12lbs of muscle in a 30 day cycle.​

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Hi- my name is Victor I was a major contributor to the mind and muscle forums from 2002 until about 2006. I also wrote quite a few articles for you guys under the screen name Viator. I'm not sure who's in charge over there now but when I work for you guys it was jusin. I noticed the forums aren't quite what they used to be, but you guys do have a pretty big presence here on the anabolic Minds forum which I just recently joined under the screen name Viator77. (apparently somebody took my original screen name) anyway, I just wanted to ask how long this prohormone sale that is listed as a New Year's sale for some reason is going to last. I definitely wanted to pick it up but I'm not going to have the funds for a couple weeks. $69.99 is an amazing price for these three products

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi- my name is Victor I was a major contributor to the mind and muscle forums from 2002 until about 2006. I also wrote quite a few articles for you guys under the screen name Viator. I'm not sure who's in charge over there now but when I work for you guys it was jusin. I noticed the forums aren't quite what they used to be, but you guys do have a pretty big presence here on the anabolic Minds forum which I just recently joined under the screen name Viator77. (apparently somebody took my original screen name) anyway, I just wanted to ask how long this prohormone sale that is listed as a New Year's sale for some reason is going to last. I definitely wanted to pick it up but I'm not going to have the funds for a couple weeks. $69.99 is an amazing price for these three products
Thanks soo much. Hard to say.....