awesome ageforce powerpatch half off promo 48-Hour BOGO

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The HGH PowerPatch BOGO offer ends at midnight tonight. So far the results (Orders) have been awesome. But we know from phone calls and emails that there are hundreds (Maybe more) forum members “sitting on the fence”.

So with the offer ending at midnight tonight and to top it off we need more HGH PowerPatch Loggers and more HGH PowerPatch reviews.

Most of the call-ins want to know if the PowerPatch is for real and does it work? That tells us that we need a much higher level of credibility for this patch (and our company) on the forums.

So to kick start this promo we are looking for 2 loggers to log the power patch for 3 months with pictures and such and maybe videos too?

Lets get this started... I will pick winners tonight.

You Can Order Any Of The Other 17 Patches We Offer With
This BOGO Deal As Long A You Order Before Midnight Wednesday

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jump in deal

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
People wont look for promos in this subsection

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm admittedly one of those "on the fence" folks. I've always heard, in so many
Words, that the necessary molecules are simply too large to pass thru the necessary skin layers to be effective.

I'd log the hgh power patch, I'm here most days and.would have no problem commenting on my experience. I'm currently logging natadrol for LG Sciences for a couple more weeks. When that's all said and done I'd be willing to jump in and.share my experience with AM.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm admittedly one of those "on the fence" folks. I've always heard, in so many Words, that the necessary molecules are simply too large to pass thru the necessary skin layers to be effective. I'd log the hgh power patch, I'm here most days and.would have no problem commenting on my experience. I'm currently logging natadrol for LG Sciences for a couple more weeks. When that's all said and done I'd be willing to jump in and.share my experience with AM.
In brotha pm us your info.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ever logged the HGH ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to try this product, at my age (56) I think it would be great, I just can't justify the cost if it does not work. I guess I need to look for some unbiased reports.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to try this product, at my age (56) I think it would be great, I just can't justify the cost if it does not work. I guess I need to look for some unbiased reports.
Well give us a unbiased review and send me your addy