T2 IS FINALLY HERE!
- 08-07-2014, 05:48 PM
T2 IS FINALLY HERE!
*Grows strength and size fibers
*Decreases intra muscular fat
*Decreases visceral fat
*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailiability
FOR ONLY $20!
GET IT NOW!
- 08-07-2014, 06:00 PM
- 08-07-2014, 07:49 PM
08-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Theres an article on the site by Todd Lee M.D thats got some really good stuff about the suppelment.
And this is the link for the product page with some more information.
As far as the ingredients go, its just T2 - the synthetic thryoid hormone and some other additives for flavor.
08-09-2014, 01:04 AM
08-11-2014, 03:56 PM
08-12-2014, 11:19 AM
08-15-2014, 01:57 PM
I am skeptical of this product. There is no label information anywhere on the site, and the M&M support operator I talked to on their chat didn't give me a straight answer about dosage, servings, etc.
08-15-2014, 02:08 PM
08-16-2014, 05:27 PM
Now that I can see the label and dosing information, I have to say this product does look like a much better value than any of the other similar thyroid-based products. I just ordered some since it's only $20 and I have an 18% off coupon. Hope this works better than the 3,3 and the products that only contain minimal amounts of 3,5 relative to the 3,3.
08-17-2014, 06:01 PM
08-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know if L-Tyrosine should be avoided when taking 3,5 products like T2? I remember hearing this years ago when Gaspari came out with Thyrotabs. I am currently taking Green Magnitude as a creatine, so I wasn't sure if I should drop this when I start taking T2?
Similar Forum Threads
- By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 29Last Post: 03-27-2012, 02:16 PM
- By jbryand101b in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
- By pmiller383 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:02 AM
- By madcow2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:12 PM
- By Sub7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 12-29-2005, 02:39 PM