• Established
image-3480495986.jpg
Good through 5/31!

Get ready for summer!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I thought hexadrone was garbage
you just signed up to the forum today, went straight to the supplement promo section, and then took time to naysay a simple sale promo thread...
hmm .. I see great things in your future here

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
you just signed up to the forum today, went straight to the supplement promo section, and then took time to naysay a simple sale promo thread... hmm .. I see great things in your future here
Thought the same thing lol

manup

Awards
you just signed up to the forum today, went straight to the supplement promo section, and then took time to naysay a simple sale promo thread...
hmm .. I see great things in your future here
was not tryin to be a ******* I read that Shredded labs hexadrone only had 50 percent of the main ingredients and the rest was test idk tho someone with knowledge help out

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
was not tryin to be a ******* I read that Shredded labs hexadrone only had 50 percent of the main ingredients and the rest was test idk tho someone with knowledge help out
no worries man. Maybe just try to research a little before such blunt statements in the future. As far as I know it's similar to h-drol but no 17a (non methylated) so definitely easier on the liver. Will do a little more research soon and get back.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I read that Shredded labs hexadrone only had 50 percent of the main ingredients and the rest was test
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell that even means, and if you really have a clue what you are talking about....

how old are you bud?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i see

so, you glance at a thread from well over a yr ago (discussing batches tested from 2012 production -- and that the company was attempting to rectify with the money-back return of those who purchased, as was stated in said thread), and on your first day on the forum decide it would be a good idea to enter a current promotional thread and drudge up old news?
is this real life? do you just enjoy drama?

if you had something to say about the dated situation, or had these questions as you claim, do you think it may have been a better idea to post in that thread, where it might have been considered more relevant?

you never answered my question on your age btw

manup

Awards
27 and I never said it was a fact I was asking a question

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I thought hexadrone was garbage
actually, you never "asked" at all

these forums are here for education...you will better be able to utilize them and will be received in much better fashion if you learn how to properly use research and post your questions accordingly

it's a nice community here, a lot of good minds around to help guide and educate you
entirely your choice on how you wish to act...sometimes, it is simply better to read and edify yourself, before jumping to post obnoxiously in random threads

take care