Call out to the Age Force guys

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. As for the drama about ageforce. I do not believe the hgh patch is as advertised. They can't legally put hgh in. They can however label it homeopathic. If you want them to change the labeling to be truthful someone would have to have a suit against them with the fda and bbb with FULL bloodwork after using the product .

I would rather them label or advertise it as naturally raising hgh. Atleast make it less misleading.

Showing your natural gh production is not shut down and approved by 1 or more actual doctor. This is a big cost and nobody will do it. Them labeling it homeopathic may still protect them.

This is how many of the hcg supplements got shut down.

The other patches however I dont have any problem with. Forgive me if this is worded weird. Im tired.

All im gonna say on the subject.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. Ageforce has said "" The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use".

take that for what its worth
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Ageforce has said "" The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use".

take that for what its worth
    Its not worth much. That would get them in trouble with the fda. Which would mean immediately shutting down the whole operation. I know I said I wouldnt say anymore but this is just ridiculous.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Its not worth much. That would get them in trouble with the fda. Which would mean immediately shutting down the whole operation. I know I said I wouldnt say anymore but this is just ridiculous.
    I like their patches but I admit I cant wrap my head around how they can legally pull this off with the HGH. I mean , IF they have, more power to them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post

I like their patches but I admit I cant wrap my head around how they can legally pull this off with the HGH. I mean , IF they have, more power to them.
    The only problem with it being in there is the requirements of testing supplements. Atleast in the uk usa and Canadian bacon...er Canada

Sorry post workout hunger.
    •   

6. I agree with johnniefreeze.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 04:52 PM
  3. HELP! Reaching Out To The Well Informed!
    By AlmostRipped in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 07:44 PM
  4. All of you that made it out to the "O"...
    By PumpingIron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 09:42 PM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:01 AM