New tone of the show.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I think it is hard to find a perfect balance of show content that everyone always likes. I am more science minded and love the new research interviews and Adel's time. I know the Blueprint Power Hours is very popular but I sometimes miss those. Overall there is not another radio show I have found that I enjoy more.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by stephenlay View Post
    I think it is hard to find a perfect balance of show content that everyone always likes. I am more science minded and love the new research interviews and Adel's time. I know the Blueprint Power Hours is very popular but I sometimes miss those. Overall there is not another radio show I have found that I enjoy more.
    Thanks so much man, I put everything I have into every Blueprint Power Hour and strive to give people something they can take away from EVERY show and put into practice THAT day. That's what I'd want, if I was listening.

    I also try to remain as objective as possible, in terms of supp recommendations, and keeping a healthy balance between those and training/dietary related questions. For example, most of my supp recommendations will include a brand name AND the equivalent active ingredient. If I'm talking about GammaGH for example (a non-SHR sponsor company btw), I'll also cite the fact it's simply HPLC/HPCS 100% pure GABA. I often go further than that, like items you'll find at your local grocery store...

    One BP Tip of The Day I recommended a VERY common herbal blend inclusive of Tumeric-Curcumin/Fenugreek and 8 other bodybuilding super-herbs. It's likely in the spice aisle of your local grocery store today. And even used at 2g/day, it'll run you a whopping $.21cents/day to realize some pretty cool benefits.

    Anyway, I appreciate everyone's comments here both positive and negative. I'll use them to continue to refine the Power Hour, because it's YOUR show - and I want to give you the BEST possible answers to whatever question it is that you have...
    •   
       


  3. Started listening to the show again, and I would like to revise my previously-stated opinion. The show comes across as much more positive now, and I think this meshes with the goal of reaching super-humanity.

    Thanks Carl and Alisa.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jsfu View Post
    Started listening to the show again, and I would like to revise my previously-stated opinion. The show comes across as much more positive now, and I think this meshes with the goal of reaching super-humanity.Thanks Carl and Alisa.
    I have to first apologize for not reading this thread thoroughly prior to this post. I think it can be said the SHR is an organic show. As such, the tone of the show and the freshness of it's content may ebb and flow. I was reading some of the 2012 posts and agree that it may have gotten a bit stale. I have hired two people to help with the content of the show. In the early years I was able to keep my ear to the ground for content. Today the show requires so much more attention in more administrative capacities and those are my hats to wear. I hired Ginny RoBards who is brilliant and diligent at focusing on scientific rigor and accuracy to help me find the topics that fit the mission of the show. I also hired Alex Leaf to handle additional guest and show topics as well as the Newsletter and his new role as News Director (I will explain more shortly). Elliott Turton is doing a lot of the production work that I had to do and then there's is Alisa who catches all the fall-through-the-crack items that slip from my hands.GCN - the syndication arm of the Alex Jones show Infowars - has just signed SHR. They are going to syndicate the show into as many of their 500+ affiliate markets as possible over the new couple years. Ted Anderson - owner of GCN - reached out to Alisa and I 2 month ago and said he LOVES the show and what we are doing and wants to add us the the Genesis Communications Network. He believes, as I do, that we can have an real impact on people's health. As a result of the syndication we have to have some new elements in the production of the show. One, namely, a 5 minute news segment at the top of the hour. So instead of the show starting right at 12:00 PM ET it will start at 12:06PM ET as the 5 minutes of news and one commercial break will precede. Alex and Elliott will be working together to produce a top notch news segment that should be very different from the mainstream news of other shows. Ours will not pander to the headlines of press releases but instead deliver the REAL info the mainstream is too timid or corrupt to announce.As I type this it occurs to me that I have done a terrible job at communicating to those of you (jsfu as well as all who read this) just what goes on here. And you've all been so loyal to the show for so long. I take all of your criticisms to heart and avoid being too intoxicated by the compliments. Sit tight because shortly the country will have a better grasp of just what being part of this Super Human Community really means!With complete humilityCarl

  5. Quote Originally Posted by triceptor View Post
    I have to first apologize for not reading this thread thoroughly prior to this post. I think it can be said the SHR is an organic show. As such, the tone of the show and the freshness of it's content may ebb and flow. I was reading some of the 2012 posts and agree that it may have gotten a bit stale. I have hired two people to help with the content of the show. In the early years I was able to keep my ear to the ground for content. Today the show requires so much more attention in more administrative capacities and those are my hats to wear. I hired Ginny RoBards who is brilliant and diligent at focusing on scientific rigor and accuracy to help me find the topics that fit the mission of the show. I also hired Alex Leaf to handle additional guest and show topics as well as the Newsletter and his new role as News Director (I will explain more shortly). Elliott Turton is doing a lot of the production work that I had to do and then there's is Alisa who catches all the fall-through-the-crack items that slip from my hands.GCN - the syndication arm of the Alex Jones show Infowars - has just signed SHR. They are going to syndicate the show into as many of their 500+ affiliate markets as possible over the new couple years. Ted Anderson - owner of GCN - reached out to Alisa and I 2 month ago and said he LOVES the show and what we are doing and wants to add us the the Genesis Communications Network. He believes, as I do, that we can have an real impact on people's health. As a result of the syndication we have to have some new elements in the production of the show. One, namely, a 5 minute news segment at the top of the hour. So instead of the show starting right at 12:00 PM ET it will start at 12:06PM ET as the 5 minutes of news and one commercial break will precede. Alex and Elliott will be working together to produce a top notch news segment that should be very different from the mainstream news of other shows. Ours will not pander to the headlines of press releases but instead deliver the REAL info the mainstream is too timid or corrupt to announce.As I type this it occurs to me that I have done a terrible job at communicating to those of you (jsfu as well as all who read this) just what goes on here. And you've all been so loyal to the show for so long. I take all of your criticisms to heart and avoid being too intoxicated by the compliments. Sit tight because shortly the country will have a better grasp of just what being part of this Super Human Community really means!With complete humilityCarl
    Carl is top notch.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to tone my stomach?
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 04:27 PM
  2. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
  4. tone my butt?
    By rnmills123 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:21 AM
  5. Wife needs to tone her legs
    By badbart in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Log in
Log in