Seminar: Add 1" To Your Upper Arms In A Single Workout

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Launching the Super Human University with a live streaming audio seminar by Rob Regish. This seminar will detail the steps some of you may have heard me talk about on the show that allowed me to add a full inch to my upper arms following Regish's protocol. WARNING: This is not for the slight of heart. But hey.. if this 54 year old guy can do it.. you can too. The added inch came over the following week after the session so it was not "temporary" as many predicted. And my arms look different and remain at their new girth all these weeks later with nothing special done afterwards.

You can get all of the details of the seminar by using the link below. There is a limited number of people that can attend so don't wait too long.

Add Up To One Inch To Your Upper Arms In A Single Workout

- Carl

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a great addition to SuperHuman Radio. Well done

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this in the blueprint?
It is not. Nor is this the first time something like this has been proposed. If you know the sports past, you know what I'm talking about. What is new, is that I've cherry picked the very best from over a dozen of these programs, going back to the 1950's. Whole lotta' people called bullsh!t on this when Carl himself undertook the program. In fact, he was quite skeptical himself.

Today, almost a month later he has 3/4" added to each of his upper arms. Inflammation? Edema? Real muscle? Does the general public care, or even know the difference? No, they don't. Your arms don't just look bigger, they ARE bigger. Proof is in the tape measure, and you can't fudge 3/4" of tape measure. To each his own, but if you've never tried something like this - I'd only ask you reserve judgment, until trying it.

jsfu

Awards
Why was there so little notice for this? We've been hearing about it for weeks, but I only had a matter of hours of notice once the date was set. Too bad.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Why was there so little notice for this? We've been hearing about it for weeks, but I only had a matter of hours of notice once the date was set. Too bad.
not to worry.. you can purchase the CD in the SHR.com store next week! The seminar was a great success according to all who attended...

Mark C

Awards
This would have had more credibility if someone had bothered to take a camcorder to this moneymaking expedition. Also, did you, Rob, verify any of these measurements personally after the first two weeks?

willib

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure about total gains but,have u tried this workout? it is brutal

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
I've done the One Day Arm Cure and it is frigging brutal and it DID produce some size gains.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mark C

Awards
i am not sure about total gains but,have u tried this workout? it is brutal
I didn't try it, but I'd heard about various incarnations through the years. Initial gains in circumference have to be fluid - there is no way that large amounts of actual muscle or any other tissue on arms can be built that fast. But swelling can easily be that fast. Consequently, nutrition on the day of the training in mostly irrelevant to muscle gain, it'd only be providing the necessary fuel.

If a person actually retains the increased circumference, then we'd have to wonder about what the long term arm gain is composed of. If the gain were composed of actual muscle, then a relatively short period of strength training would result in dramatic strength gains. But I haven't really heard of people talking about dramatic strength gains from these experiments, not even Carl on his show.

If the long term gain is not muscle, then what is it? It might be intracellular fluid, especially if loads of creatine are taken.

But on the other hand it might be such a damaging day for the muscle that the edema gets gradually replaced by fibrosis. That would explain the lack of strength gains. Fibrosis occurs when there is too much damage to be repaired, so the body engages in internal scarring. If the fibrosis is beneficial aesthetically and not harmful, then that's one thing. But I wouldn't want to take the chance that creating fibrosis in the muscle is harmless, especially years down the road. My guess is that if any gains are long term, then that's accounted for by fibrosis.

Then there's another aspect here: some people might figure that if it works for arms, then it'll work for legs, too. In that case, I'd suggest that they first look up the mechanisms of rhabdo, and maybe also make sure their health insurance is paid up before embarking on a one-day miracle leg bulking strategy.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would have had more credibility if someone had bothered to take a camcorder to this moneymaking expedition. Also, did you, Rob, verify any of these measurements personally after the first two weeks?
Yeah, I did - over 10 years ago when I used the first of many of these. You think I'd be putting my name on something, if it didn't work? Carl's pics are up on FB for the world to see, complete with tape measurements. If you attended the seminar, you would have learned how variations of these programs have been used successfully for over 60 years, by MANY of your physical culture forefathers - along with average Joe's. So if you think I just dreamed this up yesterday like many did, you'd be mistaken..

Since the seminar aired, I've heard from MANY that have had success with it, including a husband and wife team who performed the workout together. Direct from my board:

To:RobRegish
Posted:Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 am
Subject:Re: Super Human University
Rob,

Just wanted to give you the results of training.

Did 4 rounds on Saturday with the substitutions/adjustments I already mentioned and here are the results:

Left Arm before = 14-3/4", Left Arm after = 15-3/8"
Right Arm before = 14-1/2", Right Arm after = 15-1/8"

So I got a total of 5/8" on each arm which isn't bad at all considering I put on muscle about as fast as molasses moves in winter time.

My wife's results are as follows:

Left Arm before = 12", Left Arm after = 12-1/4"
Right Arm before = 12" Right Arm after = 12-1/2"

She also did a hanging measurement, on each arm un-flexed and hanging they were both 11-1/2" now they are both 12"

Can't wait to see what happens in round two which I'm planning on doing in a couple months with a better interworkout drink mix. Thanks again for the program and the principles, I think its really going to help me in the long run get to the point I want to be at.

Eric"

NOTE: They didn't even utilize 2 of the key components of the program to max advantage, yet still put 1/2" or more on their arms in both cases. Again, this is but ONE example of MANY I could share. Now here's what I want you to do, OK? You go to my board and get in touch with Eric B. He's a REAL person who got REAL results. Neither I nor anyone "paid him off" in any way, for this feedback. In fact, he invested a whopping $9.95 to attend the seminar. Today, he's got over half an inch on either arm and the knowledge to build upon that further if he so chooses.

Money making expedition? Yes, we did charge a nominal fee for this information. I suppose I should work for free, after scrubbing over a dozen of these programs over decades, refining them into the best of the best, a spreadsheet for practical use, doing all the low cost shopping for the supps that help (NONE of which I sell or profit from) and take time away from my family/young son - for free right?

Nobody works for free man, but $9.95 is close to it. And oh, I split that with SHR...

And what was the feedback like, about the work I put into this seminar? Here's some for you:

Rob Haas

"Just wanted to say that I have received my first SHR University CD in the mail today. All I can say is wow what a well put together production and for me a great learning experience. Congrat's to Rob &Carl on the first of many successful seminars. I'm seeing many possibilities for "Getting to Gainsville" for other body parts besides arms from the information in this CD. For instance: I think I'll be leaving my knee wraps on from now on when training these stubborn calves! LOL. Thanks again Guys!"

Unlike · · June 12 at 9:16pm

Like Eric B., Rob Haas is a REAL person. Don't take my word for it: Go ahead and reach out to him on FB. Validate for yourself that he found the seminar worthwhile, and his $9.95 well spent.

You see, I take offense to people who think I'm doing this to rape people, and rip them off.

You know why?

It's because I was ripped off and scammed, for DECADES. And I'll be damned if I do that to you or anyone else. Not for you? Fine by me man. Nobody's putting a gun to your head, to attend or even like these seminars. Awful funny though... it's always the ones who DON'T attend, who feel the need to trash talk it...

For the rest of you open to such things, I'm just going to keep doing what I've been put here to do: Get people to Gainsville. There are plenty of them too, that'll attest to the fact I do just that. You want more names? Just give me the word. I could fill this board with pages of them.

NEXT SEMINAR How to put 100lbs on your bench press.

You can either start hating on that now, or get in on it. Either way, it'll just motivate me THAT much more. Blueprint 2.0, 3.0, Mass Pro Synthagen, The Blueprint Power Hour, SuperHuman University - I need a lot of energy to get rave reviews on all of them, yet that is in fact what always happens.

So by all means, keep it coming boss...

ksa0812

Awards
Rob,
I can't wait for the new seminar that sounds awesome; gotta order some synthagen also!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rob,
I can't wait for the new seminar that sounds awesome; gotta order some synthagen also!
I appreciate you being open to both. Like everyone cited above, you WON'T be disappointed. Finally, let me say this...

I'm a pretty easy going guy, you know? I genuinely enjoy people getting to Gainsville. Unfortunately, there are those here (and elsewhere) that feel the need to hate on what I'm doing, despite all the evidence I've presented to the contrary. To these people, I'm going to spell it out for you...

I really don't care if you love more or hate me. All I ask, is that you feel strongly either way.

So for those of you who've chimed in with your comments strongly one way or another: I profoundly thank you... :)

ksa0812

Awards
I received some advice once from a strength coach when I was asking about different training routines; he told me to try it out for 6 weeks. If it works I'm 6 weeks ahead of schedule and if it doesn't work I'm 6 weeks smarter! Best thing I've heard in years.