SHR 4/11 Ask The Expert: Rob Regish PLUS Plasitc Surgery For Men
- 04-11-2012, 10:38 AM
- 04-11-2012, 11:18 AM
What's the difference between R-ALA and R-Fraction ALA?
- 04-15-2012, 07:41 AM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
- Parts Unknown
- Rep Power
This appears to be another term being used, for Na-RALA (sodium R-lipoic acid)]. How big of a difference is there, really? Tough to say. For now, I'm sticking with R-ALA. Given the pricepoint to supposed benefit ratio though, it isn't an expensive experiment. It's doubtful though, IMO whether or not you'll "see" any noticeable difference.
Hope that helps!
Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gutterpump in forum Training ForumReplies: 57Last Post: 03-21-2012, 06:14 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2012, 04:30 PM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2012, 09:52 AM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2012, 02:30 PM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2012, 09:49 AM