SHR 10/18 The Effects Of Sleep On Memory Consolidation
- 10-18-2011, 09:20 AM
- 10-19-2011, 09:30 AM
Interesting show. I really liked your thoughts on the elderly, sleep deprivation and memory loss. I wonder if anyone has looked at this to see if it it somehow correlates to dementia?
10-19-2011, 11:17 AM
It would not benefit the medial orthodoxy to do this work.. as it would mean that the current drug regimens would be useless and simple natural steps to improving sleep like melatonin and a tinge of GABA (which require no prescription and are radially available) and teaching proper sleep hygiene and diets relationship to better sleep would only benefit the patient...
10-19-2011, 04:26 PM
true. However, many people want a drug from the doctor to believe. They may be money in it for the orthodoxy...
I think it is a really interesting topic.
Similar Forum Threads
- By redrobe in forum SupplementsReplies: 79Last Post: 09-10-2012, 08:23 PM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:29 AM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2008, 11:37 PM
- By Zips06 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2008, 01:30 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2007, 01:10 AM