SHR 9/20 Sling Shot To A Bigger Bench PLUS Making Living To The Age Of 250 A Reality

1. Radio Host

SHR 9/20 Sling Shot To A Bigger Bench PLUS Making Living To The Age Of 250 A Reality

SHR 9/20 @ 9:00AM PT / 12:00PM ET

Sling Shot To A Bigger Bench Press PLUS Brooks Kubik's Birthday Present To You PLUS Living To The Age Of 250: Anti-Aging For The Masses

Guest: Mark Bell & Brooks Kubik & Aubrey de Grey

Listen LIVE using the LIVE Player above

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.26%

Carl, excellent interview of Aubrey de Grey. You asked perfect questions for this expert. I'd like to dispute Abrey's dismissal of diet as a potential way to add 30 years to one's life. I believe that following a paleo diet (and lifestyle*) versus a lifetime of the SAD can certainly result in a +30 lifespan for some. Perhaps many could benefit that much if we decentralized food production and moved away from highly-processed foods.

*Ok, that's a big caveat, but it complements the diet part and is still distinguished from Aubrey's "medical" solution.

Awesome show, Carl.
  3. Radio Host

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal Mike View Post
    Carl, excellent interview of Aubrey de Grey. You asked perfect questions for this expert. I'd like to dispute Abrey's dismissal of diet as a potential way to add 30 years to one's life. I believe that following a paleo diet (and lifestyle*) versus a lifetime of the SAD can certainly result in a +30 lifespan for some. Perhaps many could benefit that much if we decentralized food production and moved away from highly-processed foods.

*Ok, that's a big caveat, but it complements the diet part and is still distinguished from Aubrey's "medical" solution.

Awesome show, Carl.
    I got to meet Aubrey here in Louisville last weekend. I told him that I didn't agree with a few of his comments including the importance of telomere lengthening and its potential on cancer. He's brilliant.. but not completely correct about everything IMHO.. thanks for listening..
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Five Steps Towards a Bigger Bench
    By The Neck in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 02:26 PM
  2. Help with getting bigger biceps and getting bench up
    By cg123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:08 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:44 AM
  4. (((((Get A Bigger Bench)))))) Ref.1)))
    By 2475 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 08:41 PM
  5. tuck elbows for a bigger bench???
    By tunnelrat in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:31 PM