SHR LIVED 7/15 CASUAL FRIDAY Should Parents Lose Custody Of Super Obese Children

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
SHR 7/15 @ 9:00AM PT / 12:00PM ET

CASUAL FRIDAY :: Richard Simmons Sighting - Home Made Weed Killer - Michelle Obama Is At It Again - Should We Boycott Tomatoes From Florida - Should Parents Lose Custody Of Super Obese Children - Are You Addicted To Salt - Plus More

Co-Host: Alisa Profumo

Listen LIVE using the LIVE Player above

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe it is child abuse to have kids that are so obese. Obesity is a gateway to so many health problems, and parents are putting their children in harms way by allowing them to become obese. Therefore, I think they should be given a timeline to start taking strong measures to help their children, otherwise they should lose custody over them.

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
Michele Obama is the lady Sasquatch and The Master of Do as I say NOT as I do.
The biggest prblem with Obese kids is 90% of the time thier parents are OBESE themselves. I saw an interview with Dr V the Heart Dr and he had Parents bring in a 9y/o 200pounder He looked at the obese parents and said "Looks like we all have a weight problem here" and the parents actually got offended wtf . I say we set weight limits on food stamps and welfare If ur Kids or yourself are Fat bastds your obviosly getting enough food So cut thier food stamps by 75% until they get to a certain weight.

Cogrick2

Awards
I believe neighborhoods with a relatively high percentage of people on welfare are also often neighborhoods with no nearby locations to buy healthy food. So residents would have to be educated enough to seek out healthy food options, and then budget resources properly so they can transport themselves to locations selling healthy food.