SHR LIVE 7/11 The Caloric Zig-Zag PLUS Which Is Better, To Sweat Or Not To Sweat?
- 07-11-2011, 10:16 AM
- 07-13-2011, 12:22 AM
A couple quick responses to this show:
- If you become congested from inversion, allergies, or anything else, I suggest using a nasal rinse. My favorite is from Neilmed, but you can use a squirt bottle with a sport top if you find one that fits your nostril. I make the 50/50 salt-baking soda mix myself for pennies, 1-2 tsp per 8 oz.
- I also finally got around to making a batch of my own deoderant from Mihow about a month ago and it works! (just Google "mom-it-down-deodorant"). You can add a few drop of essential oil to avoid poisonous ingredients. I figure my double-batch is about a 4-6 month supply. It wasn't such a production as I feared, I wish I'd made it sooner.
07-13-2011, 01:26 AM
07-13-2011, 08:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Irish Cannon in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:53 AM
- By BPjohn123 in forum PESReplies: 21Last Post: 06-03-2011, 05:51 PM
- By Thor Hammer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-13-2010, 04:57 PM
- By kkmike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2004, 09:49 AM