Show suggestions?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Answers

I would like a show on statins (pros and cons). alternative treatments for cholesterol control, and COQ10 supplementation (w/ statins).

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

An updated show on Peptides - much has changed since the last time peptides were discussed.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed so I can find later.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I would love to Carl talk with Sean Croxton again. I enjoyed the back-and-forth between experienced health radio hosts of different styles.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by davesavvy View Post
    I would like a show on statins (pros and cons). alternative treatments for cholesterol control, and COQ10 supplementation (w/ statins).
    I would also enjoy hearing more about COQ10. It seems the Life Extension Foundation reports of that supplement's values are never-ending.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I will bring up these latest suggestions with Carl and see if we can get them scheduled in the near future.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Suggestion: a whole show about the benefits of cold showers (and cold water therapy in general). I tried searching for it in the archives but I don't think Carl's done a show yet. I did see a couple mentions in his workout log though. More info, see cold-showers dot com. I hope he can get some experts in as well.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oron View Post
    Suggestion: a whole show about the benefits of cold showers (and cold water therapy in general). I tried searching for it in the archives but I don't think Carl's done a show yet. I did see a couple mentions in his workout log though. More info, see cold-showers dot com. I hope he can get some experts in as well.
    Thank you for that link. The number of benefits associated with cold showers was amazing.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  143 lbs.
    Answers

I would like a show with Charles Poliquin, about his PICP courses.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

How about a show concerning the spectracell nutritional testing? Good, bad? I imagine Dr. Peter Rouse or Dr. Michael A. Smith would have thoughts, and possibly the resident therapist whose name I forgot.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

HRV - Heart Rate Variability

Heart Rate Variability. I am trying to make sense of my data concerning this concept using an emWave2, although I understand there are now a number of devices one can use - even ones that monitor HRV while you exercise. I found research supporting that HRV correlates with fitness as well as being inversely correlated with signs of overtraining. Here's one discussion: Heart Rate Training - AnabolicMinds.com
    Last edited by Cogrick2; 02-17-2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Found anabolicminds link
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Get patrick arnold on the show again he has some new sprays on prototype
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Get patrick arnold back on the show or another show about raw milk
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I would like to hear about Scott Connelly and Progenex and the fraud allegations.
  15. Banned
    Answers

I would like to hear a show on Gc-MAF

http://www.gcmaf.eu/
  16. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastd View Post
    An updated show on Peptides - much has changed since the last time peptides were discussed.
    bump this one
  17. Banned
    Answers

I would like to hear a show on smart drugs (nootropics) and memory enhancers, etc. maybe focus on Alzheimer's R&D
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    I would like to hear a show on smart drugs (nootropics) and memory enhancers, etc. maybe focus on Alzheimer's R&D
    A nootropics show would be good
  19. Registered User
    Answers

I love the show, Carl. Thanks to you and the team for all of your hard work.

I would love to hear a show about the Fukushima nuclear meltdown. There is so much confusion about the extent of the meltdown and whether or not we should be concerned about how it will impact the Pacific Ocean, its fish, and west coast produce and livestock, and as a result, our health. It would be great to have a reliable expert walk us through what's really going on and what (if anything) we can do about it.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I love the show too, Carl.
    I could do without the damn rap music in between segments...but...I just fast forward through that crap.
    Everything is great.....guests are always very informative...you do great work.....just...keep doing what youre doing.....

I hate to sound like too many other guys...but...as far as I am concerned...the more Rob....the more Brooks........the more old time physical culture, the better.

Also...could you have Eric Fiorillo on more...he is great too.

More stuff about powerlifting...stone lifting...all that...would be great.

Carl.....look into seeing how you could get STEVE JECK on the show....he is an author...motivational speaker......stone lifter.......lifted the Husafell....
    Wrote a very popular book called "The Stone Lifter"...its awesome....
    He also has a dvd out of kind of like....his trek to the Husafell.......

Ohh...and I do like hearing you and Steve talk about the Ageforce patches too.......

Ageforce is an awesome company with great products and customer service second to none....
  21. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pacodav View Post
    I love the show, Carl. Thanks to you and the team for all of your hard work.

I would love to hear a show about the Fukushima nuclear meltdown. There is so much confusion about the extent of the meltdown and whether or not we should be concerned about how it will impact the Pacific Ocean, its fish, and west coast produce and livestock, and as a result, our health. It would be great to have a reliable expert walk us through what's really going on and what (if anything) we can do about it.
    alex jones and am coast to coast w/ george noorey have/had shows on that topic, you can download em at most file sharing torrent sites (pirate bay, etc) or try their websites or youtube
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

alex jones and am coast to coast w/ george noorey have/had shows on that topic, you can download em at most file sharing torrent sites (pirate bay, etc) or try their websites or youtube
    My top podcasts. Superhuman radio, infowars, coast to coast, politics and religion. Boom!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

I'm looking for something less sensational than Alex Jones, and I think SHR would be the perfect place. There's just no way to know what's legit and what's not on Infowars. I'll check out the Coast to Coast show to see what it's about.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pacodav View Post

I'm looking for something less sensational than Alex Jones, and I think SHR would be the perfect place. There's just no way to know what's legit and what's not on Infowars. I'll check out the Coast to Coast show to see what it's about.
    I've found alex to be fairly credible on just about everything I've researched
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  25. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    My top podcasts. Superhuman radio, infowars, coast to coast, politics and religion. Boom!
    I have a conference call with GCN.. the group that both produces and syndicates the Alex Jones / Inforwars show LOL
  26. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastd View Post
    we've been trying to do this.. the pep "experts" are few and far between.. I'd love to have Datbtrue on.. if anyone knows how to reach him.. carl
  27. Registered User
    Answers

I think an interview with Dave Asprey, The Bulletproof Executive. Seems he also is into longer and better living. A discussion with Mr Asprey and Carl would be great.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Perhaps you could do a show on oxytocin for schizophrenia treatment carl or just a show on mental health
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Carl,
    I have heard a few short spots that say "if will cost millions of dollars if Monsanto has to label the boxes" for GMO. I think this is accurate. It won't take that much money to put the label on the box, but will cost them millions of dollars in SALES! Nobody wants to eat this $#it if they have a choice.
    Good luck with the syndication effort.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I saw Earl Fee, 85 years old, run a world-record 400m for his age group (85-90 or 85+, I think) last weekend. He has written a couple books and lifts weights. I would enjoy hearing him on the show.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by davesavvy View Post
    Hi davesavvy,

What are your information sources for saying that some/most people need to be concerned about treating or controlling their cholesterol? (Also, be sure to mention if you are speaking of serum cholesterol or dietary cholesterol...) From my sources (e.g. scientist Uffe Ravnsov, and many, many others besides) this is a non-issue for 99.5% of the population - and most of the others have a rare condition called familial hypercholesterolemia (Not, NOT at all applicable to the population at large).

This is an issue near and dear to my heart. I'm trying to reason with some of my relatives that their use of statins is not very wise in their particular cases. Of course their doctor is to be trusted more than me (right?), even thought I have studied this topic much more than said doctor... --- but I digress.

Thanks dave. I'm sincerely interested in asking you, because I am interested in solid evidence to support what you are inferring here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Last show
    By GrowthMan1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:05 PM
  2. My Show
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 03:38 PM
  3. I'm off to the show
    By Rodja in forum MMA